change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RockyDaniels's Profile Photo

Car Rentals

Svolvær Mar 23, 2015 at 2:20 PM

What are the closest car rental offices to the cruise ship dock?

more
    • eversure's Profile Photo

Motorcycle rental in Stavanger or nearby

Stavanger Mar 10, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Hello. Our family will be in Stavanger for 3 days this May and my husband who is an avid biker has heard of the famous Lysebotn -Sirdal pass with great roads. We have tried to google motorcycle tours or rentals for this route but have so far found none. Is there any biker here or anyone who can direct us to a rental company for this purpose? Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Jennifer

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

SIM cards

Norway 4 hours ago

I will be travelling through Norway (ten days) also copenhagen,sweden,helsinki but should I get a SIM card for my mobile phone or does most places (restaurants ,bars and tourist attractions have wifi?

more
    • OSLO airport

Oslo Mar 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM

We are arriving at 9 pm after traveling through western europe. We will have already spent 2 weeks in Norway and will be flying home the next day at 1 pm. Should we just stay at the airport or is it worthwhile (and safe) to stay in town?

more
    • One day in svolvaer

Lofoten Mar 2, 2015 at 5:07 PM

Hi. I have a full day in slovaer and my accomodation is in slovaer too. Wondering what I can do as early as day break and besides visiting reine, any other recommendations pls?
      Thanks.

more
    • Motorhome Hire

Norway Mar 27, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Can anyone recommend a good place to rent Motorhomes. Thinking of taking the family on a driving holiday to Norway this summer.

more
    • tan015's Profile Photo

Public transport

Hordaland Mar 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi, I am planning to go from Bergen to the following places, spread over about 5 days:

Kjeasen Farm, Voringsfossen, Nature Center, Eidfjord, Ulvik - Utne ferry, Aurland and the snow road, Norway in a nutshell (Voss, Myrdal, Flam, Gudvangen), and back to Bergen.

Would this be possible using public transport? Especially the Kjeasen Farm, Voringsfossen, the nature center, and the Snowroad off Aurland? Or should I rent a car from Bergen?

Thanks,
      Tansen.

more
    • tan015's Profile Photo

Ulvik - Utne ferry

Ulvik Mar 15, 2015 at 3:19 AM

HI, hope someone can help me.
      Is there a daily ferry one can take between Ulvik and Utne?

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Russia and Scandinavia

Norway Mar 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM

Friends
      We are planning our vacation to Russia & Scandinavia, starting around 25th May. We are group of 9 people with 1 Senior Citizen, 6 Adults & 2 Children (aged 10 & 12).

1N cruise to Stockholm from Helsinki,
      1N Stockholm,

To Oslo by train/bus/ flight.
      2N Oslo,
      (Day 12 : Oslo – Geilo - Myrdal - Flam - Gudvangen, Bergen – Norway in a Nutshell. Oslo to Geilo. Board train to Mrydal - base station for Flam train. Mrydal board train to reach Flam. Board the ferry to Sogne Fjords. At Gudvangen, coach to Bergen.)

Is this workable? What else / alternate could you suggest?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Is it possible to travel from Flam to Bergen by boat at the beginning of April?

Flåm Mar 19, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hoping to catch a fjord cruise from Flam to Bergen early afternoon on April 6 (on the way back from Finse, via Flam Railway). Do these boats only run starting in May, or is it possible to find one operating off season?

Thank you!

more
    • traveling norway , finland, denmark , sweden on 13 th -30 th april 2015

Norway Mar 2, 2015 at 2:52 AM

i am from sri lanka and hope to travel Norway , Sweden ,Finland, Denmark on April holidays ( 13 th -30 th April 2015 ) . like to have friends who like to party and like to travel. please give information about night life these places

more
    • Murikka77's Profile Photo

How to travel cheapest way

Kirkenes Mar 10, 2015 at 12:27 PM

What is cheapest way travel from Lofoot to Kirkenes small budget ?

more
    • Accommodations for Christmas 2013

by alicef88 Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Hi and greetings from Pennsylvania USA
      Can anyone suggest accommodations for a family of 4, youngest are 18 and 20 in the Lillehammer area. Ski Chalets sound better then hotels mainly because we have always stayed in hotels. I would really appreciate your opinions since this in completely new to me.
      Thank you in advance,
      Alice

2 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    • enricovinci's Profile Photo

Trips around Lillehammer

by enricovinci Online Now Feb 3, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Hi! Any tips about Lillehammer's accommodation and things to see? I'll be there at the end of may, 2012. Ciao

2 Answers Jun 17, 2012 at 5:38 AM
    • Lexemer's Profile Photo

Bus from Lillehammer to Oyer

by Lexemer Online Now Dec 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM

How much does a taxi cost from Lillehammer to the ski center at Hafjell? I will be arriving by train from Oslo at around 21:50.
      Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Dec 14, 2010 at 3:27 AM
    • lillehammer - Spiterstulen

by ABRAHAMSSON Online Now May 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Hej,

jag undrar om det gar bussar fran Lillehammer till Spliterstulen ?

tackar,
      Anna-Sofia

2 Answers May 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM
    • Ski and snow

by Woolwich Online Now Oct 7, 2008 at 2:55 PM

HI
      Can anyone please tell me what kind of skiing conditions are in Lillehammer during Christmas time? I would like to visit with my family but never been before and I am concern about the snow fall and if the skiing is usualy guaranted? I have been told the area of Skeikampen is pretty much the most snowsure...but does that mean the other skiing resorts might be without snow?

Does anyone know how were the skiing conditions in the winter 2006/2007 when most of the Alps in Wester Europe seen no snow? Thank you very much W

2 Answers Oct 11, 2008 at 3:57 PM
    • 2giants's Profile Photo

Ice Park

by 2giants Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 7:51 PM

We will be in Lillehammer for the last night of the ice park - what are the must see's there? What about a good restaurant? Has anyone done the 4 manbob sled? Seems expensive, but what a thrill! Any thoughts?
      Thanks in advance

• PookieRabbit's Profile Photo

Snowboarding (Lillehammer /Hafjell)

by PookieRabbit Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 4:48 AM

Hi,

I was looking at a weekend break to come snowboarding around Lillehammer (Hafjell). I was wondering though wether its best to stay in Lillehammer or Hafjell itself? Is there any nightlife in Hafjell (or Lillehammer for that matter)? If staying is there any transport to Hafjell and if so how often and is it expensive/long to get there?
      Also I will check into this but can you get to Lillehammer direct from Oslo airport and roughly how much would this cost?

Cheers

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 5:03 AM
    • good hotels in downtown?

by jenniandjeremy Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 12:47 PM

I'm having a difficult time trying to identify whether hotels are within walking distance to town. We'll be driving a lot and look forward to staying in a place where we could walk around. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Jul 10, 2006 at 9:43 AM
    • where can i rent an apartment for 1/2 months

by Mr_wizard Online Now Feb 24, 2005 at 6:04 AM

Can anyone tell me where to get an apartment in lillehammer near the centre of town or as close as possible, any help people can offer on this would be great, thanks michael

1 Answer Mar 1, 2005 at 7:01 AM
    • carteki's Profile Photo

Bob Sled Rides in Lillehammer?

by carteki Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 1:23 AM

I know in the summer that you were able to go to the Olympic track and have a ride on a wheeled sled with a driver. Can you do this in winter? and where can I get more info? Many thanks Kim

2 Answers Feb 23, 2005 at 2:34 AM
    • carteki's Profile Photo

Airports near Lillehammer

by carteki Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 7:55 AM

What is the nearest airport to Lillehammer. I need to arrange a flight to London Heathrow. Thanks Kim

5 Answers Feb 17, 2005 at 9:38 AM
    • Reinout's Profile Photo

Are you a civilian of Sjusjoen?

by Reinout Online Now Nov 29, 2002 at 8:54 AM

Are there civilians of Sjusjoen on VirtualTourist.com

1 Answer Nov 29, 2002 at 10:32 AM