Lillehammer Travel Answers

change location
Lexemer's Profile Photo

Bus from Lillehammer to Oyer

by Lexemer Online Now Dec 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM

How much does a taxi cost from Lillehammer to the ski center at Hafjell? I will be arriving by train from Oslo at around 21:50.
Thank you in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Gili_S's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from Lillehammer to Oyer

by Gili_S Online Now Dec 13, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Norway taxi are probably most expensive in the world. Night ride is even more expensive, it has been long since I was there but I assume the payment are about 12 NOK per KM and whatever you will calculate it will always be even more in the end :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • georeiser's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from Lillehammer to Oyer

by georeiser Online Now Dec 14, 2010 at 3:27 AM

The distance from Lillehammer to Hafjell is 15km. It's no fixed taxi price, but I guess it might be 3-400 kroner in the daytime and 4-500 kroner in the night. There are both buses and train from Lillehammer to Hafjell in the daytime. If money doesn't matter, use public transportation. Since you are arriving Oslo train station at 21:50, I guess you shall stay in Lillehammer during the night and then go to Hafjell the day after... Or?
    The train from Oslo leaves at 23:05 and arrive Lillehammer 01:35 (Check timeschedule and price on www.nsb.no. The lowest internet price from Oslo to Lillehammer is 199 kroner).
    There are also several ways to get there. Check out: http://www.hafjell.no/en ,then click the link "Getting there" on the left side.
    Good luck and enjoy the olympic alpine centre at Hafjell.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines