Lille Travel Answers

change location

Football Tickets

by QuireQueen Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 2:28 PM

We live in the US, and I will be bring my family to Lille from London to see the Lille v Lyon football game on Feb 17th, 2007. I cannot figure out how to get these tickets ahead of time, online, etc. Anyone have any ideas?
The entire point of driving to Lille is to have my son be able to see them play, so I need to be sure we have tickets before making plans.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Football Tickets

by Dunx Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 5:31 AM

You can buy on-line at www.losc.fr - follow links to 'e-commerce' and 'billeterie'. The process involves you getting an email confirmation, which you print off, and then present at the stadium ticket office when you arrive for the match. Take id with you.

Note that tickets aren't sold a long time in advance (for the game with St Etienne on 10 Dec the tickets go on sale tomorrow (29 Nov)). Games rarely sell out, but if Lille are challenging Lyon closely at the top this could be a big game. Note also that the TV schedule could involve a kick-off change for that game - could be played on Saturday or Sunday.

I figure that the best way may be to write / email the club explaining your concern.

Hope that helps,

Dunx

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines