Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TarekG's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Genoa

Genoa Jul 27, 2015 at 12:48 AM

Hello,

Can i ask about the best night club in Genoa, i mean for dancing ?

Thank you :)

more
    • leather shopping

Italy Jul 1, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Has anyone shop for leather in Florence. Particularly AJ Leather store?

more
    • Car Parking

Montecatini Terme 4 hours ago

We are staying in Montecatini Terme and are planning to hire a car to visit Florence, Pisa and other areas of Tuscany. Unfortunately our hotel does not have a car park. Will we be able to park easily for our week stay or will it be very expensive and annoying to have to pay meters all day and night? Thank you in advance for your advices. Alan.

more
    • moscit's Profile Photo

Planning Visit Early August

Gran Sasso d'Italia 7 hours ago

Can anyone provide insight on what to expect in tems of temperature and weather in Campo Imperatore during the first weeks of August?

We'll be going up just for the day by car and mosly using it to get around but just want to get a better idea on what to wear (i.e. long pants vs shorts, t-shirt and jacket vs sweater and jacket)?

Thanks
      Mark

more
    • JanetB28's Profile Photo

equipment rental

Madonna di Campiglio Yesterday

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend equipment rental for climbing in the mountains? I need harnesses and helmets.

thanks,
      Janet

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Napoli

Naples Jul 27, 2015 at 12:46 AM

Hello,

Can i ask about the best night club in Napoli i mean for dancing ?

more
    • Family bike rides

Sirmione Jul 26, 2015 at 2:09 AM

Hello, we are traveling to lake Garda in August and would like to hire bikes. Does anyone know of any easy bike rides from Riva del Garda or Sirmione that would be suitable for young children (8 and 10)?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for outdoorsy activities suitable for children at or near either of these locations?

We'll be staying in Sirmione for the second part of the holiday and we're hoping to use this as a base to explore places such as Venice and Verona- are the roads around Sirmione likely to be very congested?
      Many thanks!

more
    • Milenija's Profile Photo

Thinking of studying in Politecnico di Bari

Bari Jul 25, 2015 at 12:07 PM

I am from Serbia, I have one more year of high school and i plan on continuing my education in Italy. The options are still open but i plan on studying in Politecnico di Bari as the south of the country is closer to me and probably less expensive that the north. Now i am only Google searching Bari, but i would like someone that had experience with studying in Bari(Italians or foreigners opinion welcome) to tell me how is it. I am also curious about the sea, since it is a port city i believe the water is not the cleanest to bath in? Also just open for experiences and recommendations of Bari citizens and students. Grazie!

more
    • Seeing Salerno in a few hours

Salerno Jul 25, 2015 at 12:20 AM

I will be on a cruise in September visiting Salerno. We have an excursion booked for the morning to Pompeii which leaves us the afternoon to visit Salerno. what is the best way to get to the historical center of Salerno from the cruise terminal. Is Centro Storico part of the historical center?

more
    • Bus No. and Destination!

Genoa Jul 24, 2015 at 12:44 AM

Would any one please help me to understand bus no. with roads and destination of genoa city. Thnx

more
    • gaymartin3's Profile Photo

Bus from Caserta to Salerno to Vietri?

Caserta Jul 22, 2015 at 6:46 PM

Any one know the travel time and cost for a bus from Caserta Train Station to Salerno to Vietri?

more
    • Any bus metro map in Florence?

Florence Jul 21, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Would like to have bus metro map in Florence

more
    • public transportation in italy

Portofino Jul 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM

how can i use public transportation to tour from portofino to cinque terre to lucca?

more
    • Restaurants

Italy Jul 16, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Any good village/hilltop restaurants around the town of Bucine,Italy

more
    • Textile factory inZoagli

Zoagli Jul 14, 2015 at 11:01 AM

Several years ago we visited a Textile factory in Zoqgli, What is the name , address and email?

more
    • beefsteak florentine

Lido Jul 12, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I am handicapped and have to stay on Lido...Is there a good restaurant on Lido where I can get a delicious bistecca fiorentina (florentine beefsteak)?

more
    • Forio or Lacco Ameno

Ischia Jul 11, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Hello,
      I plan to spend 7 days on lovely Ischia in September. Traveling there with my mum of 60 years. There is a choice of booking similar hotels in either Forio or Lacco Ameno. We will not be driving, only taxi and public transport. Which location would be better please?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • AJ leather in florence

Florence Jul 1, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Has anyone shopped here? I was there is week and paid 450 Euro for a Bag. I was his Galileo bag. You can only get it there. Didn't really bargain with them because the store was so nice. Did I pay too much. I was going to buy a coat he offered to ship it for 850Euro. Should I bargain for this?

more
    • Sicily Decisions

Sicilia Jun 30, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Which is the best place in Sicily for two girls in their early 20' who want to have fun,visit,enjoy the sun and the beach and live an entire sicilyan experience?

more
    • Parma to Bardi by taxi / taxi companies in Parma

Parma Jun 30, 2015 at 2:16 PM

We (2 people) are trying to get from Parma city centre to Bardi for a day trip by taxi - hiring a car is not an option and it seems difficult to find any taxi services. Could anybody recommend any taxi companies I could try to get quotes from? Any idea of costs?

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!!

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Florence

Florence Jul 27, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hello,

Can i ask about the best night club in Florence , i mean for dancing ?

more
    • JanetB28's Profile Photo

bus service

Madonna di Campiglio Jul 26, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Hi does the bus run from madonna di campiglio to trento on Saturdays?
      thanks!

more
    • Milan metro rail system.

Milan Jul 22, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Hi...
      I have some very basic queries relating to metro rail system.

How to purchase and validate ticket in milan metro/ suburban train system?

Does a 3 day pass ticket provide unlimited travels in urban/metro lines for 48 hours?
      Or is it better to purchase for a carnae as I will be travelling frequently inside the Milan city for a week?

Thanks.........

more
    • Menaggio suggestions

Menaggio Jul 20, 2015 at 6:57 PM

We are staying at the Grand Hotel Menaggio in September. It's our first time there so would appreciate any information, ie how far is is from town, recommended places to eat/drink, must see and do's

more
    • travel to Lignano from Venice

by ellenl7958 Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM

We will be in Venice and need to travel to Lignano for the World Ultimate Beach tournament in August.What is the best way to get from Venice Maestre to Lignano? I see there is a train to Latisana and then I assume you can take a bus or taxi from there? or is there a direct bus from Venice? If we take the train how expensive and how far is Lignano from Latisana? Thank you

8 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM
    • Please help :-)

by amma09ac Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Hi guys!

I really hope someone can help me, because I have real difficulty finding what I need on the Italian websites. Here are my three questions:

1. We are a young couple going to Lignano in less than a week to stay at my grandparent's cottage. My boyfriends birhtday is while we are down there and I would really like to do something special with him. Has anyone got any ideas and if yes, how to book/find out more?

2. Also we are first arriving at Venice airport at 20:50 and it seems like the only train leaving takes 1½ hours to Latisana.. Would it be better to take a taxi directly from the airport to Lignano?

3. Are there any turist agencies who can speak English and help us with transport and things to see/do?

Cheers!

5 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM
    • Accommodation in Lignano Sabbiadoro

by peterhilton79 Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Hi, can you recommend me some accomodation in Lignano Sabbiadoro for 2 families (4 adults+ 3 children)? Thanks

2 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    • Bus times

by 615243 Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Hi guys!

Do any of you know where to find information about busses from Lignano? I mean prices, where to buy tickets, if the bus goes directly to Venice, bus times and where the bus will drive from?

I would like to take the bus to Venice and maybe even to the mountains. Has anyone tried that, and what was your experience?

Thank you!

5 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM
    • Andreja86's Profile Photo

Cocktails in Lignano

by Andreja86 Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Are there any good cocktail bars in Lignano, Italy?

What is the price-range?

• Cheap accomodation

by Binci Online Now Jul 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Ciao!
      Could anyone tell me what cheap accomodation I can find in Lignano?(hotels or private)?
      Grazie :)

2 Answers Jul 31, 2009 at 1:49 AM
    • Transportation : Venice --> Lignano Sabbiadoro

by raffo Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Hello Folks :-)
      We are travelling to Lignano Sabbiadoro this summer and the only flight from Warsaw ends up in Venice. Has any of You travelled from Venice to Lignano by any comfortable means of transport? I was thinking of a bus, but there may be better options...... Can you drop me a bit of advice here?

Cheerio
      Rafal

4 Answers May 22, 2007 at 2:45 AM
    • dadica's Profile Photo

how to get to lignano

by dadica Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 12:17 PM

hello, i have a question...
      can anyone tell me is it easy to get from portogruaro to lignano sabbiadoro?what are the timetables for buses like?
      Is it better to go by train or bus?I would be arriving from ljubljana and the nearest town to lignano that train stops in is portogruaro.is it better to go all the way to venice and then catch something back to lignano, or to come from portogruaro? and what are prices like?
      thank u ...

2 Answers Mar 19, 2007 at 4:11 AM