Lignano Sabbiadoro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visiting for the first time

Aviano Jun 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM

We are trying to go space A and stay in lodging. The plan is to sign up for some of the itt trips available or maybe do some easy day trips ourselves. We have small children? Is this a good idea?

more
    • travel to Lignano from Venice

by ellenl7958 Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM

We will be in Venice and need to travel to Lignano for the World Ultimate Beach tournament in August.What is the best way to get from Venice Maestre to Lignano? I see there is a train to Latisana and then I assume you can take a bus or taxi from there? or is there a direct bus from Venice? If we take the train how expensive and how far is Lignano from Latisana? Thank you

8 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 6:43 PM
    • Please help :-)

by amma09ac Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Hi guys!

I really hope someone can help me, because I have real difficulty finding what I need on the Italian websites. Here are my three questions:

1. We are a young couple going to Lignano in less than a week to stay at my grandparent's cottage. My boyfriends birhtday is while we are down there and I would really like to do something special with him. Has anyone got any ideas and if yes, how to book/find out more?

2. Also we are first arriving at Venice airport at 20:50 and it seems like the only train leaving takes 1½ hours to Latisana.. Would it be better to take a taxi directly from the airport to Lignano?

3. Are there any turist agencies who can speak English and help us with transport and things to see/do?

Cheers!

5 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM
    • Accommodation in Lignano Sabbiadoro

by peterhilton79 Online Now Jun 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Hi, can you recommend me some accomodation in Lignano Sabbiadoro for 2 families (4 adults+ 3 children)? Thanks

2 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    • Bus times

by 615243 Online Now Jun 7, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Hi guys!

Do any of you know where to find information about busses from Lignano? I mean prices, where to buy tickets, if the bus goes directly to Venice, bus times and where the bus will drive from?

I would like to take the bus to Venice and maybe even to the mountains. Has anyone tried that, and what was your experience?

Thank you!

5 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM
    • Andreja86's Profile Photo

Cocktails in Lignano

by Andreja86 Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Are there any good cocktail bars in Lignano, Italy?

What is the price-range?

• Cheap accomodation

by Binci Online Now Jul 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Ciao!
      Could anyone tell me what cheap accomodation I can find in Lignano?(hotels or private)?
      Grazie :)

2 Answers Jul 31, 2009 at 1:49 AM
    • Transportation : Venice --> Lignano Sabbiadoro

by raffo Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Hello Folks :-)
      We are travelling to Lignano Sabbiadoro this summer and the only flight from Warsaw ends up in Venice. Has any of You travelled from Venice to Lignano by any comfortable means of transport? I was thinking of a bus, but there may be better options...... Can you drop me a bit of advice here?

Cheerio
      Rafal

4 Answers May 22, 2007 at 2:45 AM
    • dadica's Profile Photo

how to get to lignano

by dadica Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 12:17 PM

hello, i have a question...
      can anyone tell me is it easy to get from portogruaro to lignano sabbiadoro?what are the timetables for buses like?
      Is it better to go by train or bus?I would be arriving from ljubljana and the nearest town to lignano that train stops in is portogruaro.is it better to go all the way to venice and then catch something back to lignano, or to come from portogruaro? and what are prices like?
      thank u ...

2 Answers Mar 19, 2007 at 4:11 AM