Lieksa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• a transfer from inari to Kirkenes

Inari Yesterday

looking for accompanies to share a private car fare(EUR 345 for 4 pax) from inari to kirkenes on 4 Mar 2015

more
    • Snowsuits to hire

Rovaniemi Jan 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Does anyone know if Santa Claus Holiday Village provide snowsuits?
      Thanks

more
    • rovaniemi in may

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 9:59 PM

I am from india and planning a visit to Rovaniemi from the 26th to 29th of May. could you suggest some activities for 2 days. Can we do the local sightseeing on our own or is it better to book the tours. also, what would the weather be like in the month of May. I am traveling with a 7 year old.

more
    • How to plan our trip to Rovaniemi

Rovaniemi Jan 12, 2015 at 1:49 PM

4 Adults going to Rovaniemi end of February 2015 for 3 nights. Our goal is to see the Northern Lights. How do we organize the best way of doing this? Should we take a private guide ( hunter) or go on an organized tour. We also want to do some winter activities in the area. What is available and should we organize this via the hotel ( Scandic) or privately? We do not want to visit Santa's house etc. Be appreciative of suggestions

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Fazer factory tour

Helsinki Jan 10, 2015 at 5:49 AM

I’ve read in ‘Metro’ daily about Helsinki – apparently there is a tour into Fazer factory, and one can sign in. I looked up the café site, and there is no mentioning any such tour, in fact, the site is Finnish and Swedish only.
      Anyone heard about it? - I like things 'off beaten path' :)))

more