Liège

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tomorrowland

Boom Apr 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How safe is the music festival tonorrowland?

more
    • pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

a love night n Brussels

Brussels Mar 24, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Anyone knows one of those nice hotels just for couples to spend a night?
      With romantic stuff and huge beds...
      I dont know nothing in Brussels or near by..
      Could you please advise?
      Thanks!

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

SIM CARD FOR DONGLE

Belgium Mar 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Hi all,

I will be traveling on a barge for 1 weeks in Belgium, and will need a sim card for my dongle.

The dongle supports the 850 and 2100 mhz bands.

I only want it for internet, not phone.

Any recomendations on a provider to go with for this, and what the price rang will be?

I will have a Netherlands sim card with me, would that work in Belgium?

Many thanks in advance

STEVE♠

more
    • Easter Monday in Brussels

Brussels Apr 20, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Easter Monday and I was wondering what to do in Brussels. Everything seems to be closed (museums, shops, etc.). Are there any nice events happening in the city? A friend is visiting from out of town and we want to find an activity to pass the day.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Tomorrowland

Belgium Apr 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Is there any safety risks when going to tonorrowland in Belgium?
      Are there any people who die when attending tonorrowland in Belgium

more
    • Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

more
    • Canadian Abroad

Bastogne Apr 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I am visiting Bastogne from Canada. I would be coming via Paris. It looks like there is a train to Luxembourg, and then a bus to Bastogne. Is this correct and the best way to go about it or are there other options? From Bastogne I am going to Lille, France. Any suggestions? I would happily take accommodation recommendations as well. Thank you.

more
    • vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

Charleroi Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

Namur Apr 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM

can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

more
    • Fishing in brussels!! :)

Brussels Apr 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi i was hoping you could help me??, im thinking of booking my parents to go to brussels between the 4th and 8th September for their wedding anniversary.. They would be flying into brussels airport and i was hoping my dad would be able to do some fishing here!!
      I hear you have a beer festival on the first weekend of September also!! What date is the beer festival and where would be the best place to stay for scenic routes and also for fishing... My parents would like outdoorsy stuff..
      Sorry so many questions but i dont know an awful lot about brussels and trying to look into it :)
      Where would be the best accommodation for fishing?
      How could they attend chocolate day?
      What dates are the beer festivals on?
      How would i go about booking them transfers from the airport??
      My email addy is emmz2003@hotmail.com thanks so much for your time.
      Emma

more
    • pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

very romantic weekend in Belgium

Etterbeek Mar 24, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Where to spend a very romantic and cheap weekend in Belgium?
      Besides the top 10 cities that everybody knows...
      I mean a special hotel just for couples...with nice beds and funny stuff...
      Anyone knows?

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more
    • groover101's Profile Photo

Thalys question

by groover101 Online Now May 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Is it possible to purchase Thalys tickets at the Liege train station? I usually purchase online but will not be able to do so this year.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • Hospital Le Valdor,

by ger4444 Online Now Jan 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Does anyone know where exactly this place is located in Liege. And, can we get inside of this abondand building?

3 Answers Jan 3, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    • Night bus?

by skydiver613 Online Now Nov 7, 2010 at 6:45 AM

Hi
      Is there a night bus from Liege - Gullemens to Maastricht, i have a tight schedule and i may miss the last train from Liege to Maastricht.

11 Answers Nov 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM
    • traveling from liege to malmedy

by marjuski Online Now Sep 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM

i would like to know what is the easiest way to get from the town of liege to malmedy? we do not want to rent a car and i am not able to find a way through the internet?

4 Answers Sep 19, 2010 at 3:37 AM
    • Best French Fries (Belgium Fries :) ) in Liege !

by triertourist Online Now Aug 30, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Hello,

i will be in Liege next saturday and i wanna eat the best fries in Liege :)
      Where can i find them ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Markus

3 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 1:10 AM
    • komodorecomrade's Profile Photo

Liege musee d'armes open in 2009?

by komodorecomrade Online Now Mar 15, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Hi there,
      i was hoping maybe someone with local knowledge might point me in the right direction to get info about if this Liege museum is open after renovations? I have searched a bit on the internet but havent found the info i was looking for.

thanks!
      K

1 Answer Mar 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM
    • ACCOMMODATION!!!!

by emma88xxxx Online Now Nov 25, 2008 at 4:07 AM

Hi everybody!!
      I'm just wondering if somebody could please help me!! Im goin to Liege for 3 months in January and am having the most difficult time tryin to find a nice furnished, central appartment for that length of time, everybody wants to rent an unfurnished appartment for 6 and 700 euro a month, its ridiculous!! I will only be there for 3 months and im looking for somewhere furnished, if anybody could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!
      Thank you all,
      Emma!

1 Answer Nov 25, 2008 at 4:46 AM
    • BrenfromEngland's Profile Photo

Standard v Everton

by BrenfromEngland Online Now Sep 20, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Hi
      I'm coming to Liege for the Everton game on 2 October.
      Can anybody advise of good places for a few beers with the locals please?
      Most Everton fans are likely to head for the central areas - any English pubs / Irish bars.
      I'd prefer somewhere a little more obscure to mingle with locals.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.
      Thanks

4 Answers Sep 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    • Please help

by SteCalvados Online Now Sep 3, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Hello when i arrive at Liege Guillemins station can i get another train to Liege Palais or would it be better to get a bus/taxi to my destination (Hôtel Hors-Château-Hors Château,62
      Liège (Province De Liège) would it cost much in a taxi and am i near the centre of town? thanks.

3 Answers Sep 22, 2008 at 1:32 PM
    • From Liege to Brussels in midnight

by ugla Online Now Aug 13, 2008 at 5:40 AM

Hello !

What are my options to travel from Liege to Brussels around 23.30-00.00?
      I understand that last train is leaving 23:08

1 Answer Aug 13, 2008 at 6:04 AM
    • Coin Lockers

by ger4444 Online Now May 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Hi! i wonder if there are coin lockers at the Guiliemme railway station

2 Answers May 17, 2008 at 8:43 PM
    • jerryttk's Profile Photo

How to travel to Liege from Aachen??

by jerryttk Online Now Dec 17, 2007 at 9:09 AM

Hey there,

I would deeply appreciate if someone could tell me the best way to reach Liege from Aachen by bus or train. And if the NRW ticket valid for travel from Liege to Aachen then to Cologne? Thanks.

3 Answers Dec 17, 2007 at 2:51 PM
    • Liege Railway Station

by jennihelen Online Now Jul 30, 2007 at 6:20 AM

My elderly parents are travelling by train from Cologne, Germany to England (Eurostar from Brussells). However they have to change trains at LIEGE (from Archen) for their onward journey to Brussels but only have 9 minutes to do so. Can anyone tell me the size of this railway station as they are very worried about changing platforms in such a short time.
      Thank you

2 Answers Jul 30, 2007 at 7:23 AM
    • Maxim_Kiev_Ukraine's Profile Photo

Getting from BRUSSELS AIRPORT to LIEGE, possible options

by Maxim_Kiev_Ukraine Online Now Jun 25, 2007 at 2:53 PM

Hallo dear Virtual and real travellers,

I was invited for an interview by a belgian company located in Liege. I am arriving to Brussels airport on the 22nd or on the 23rd of july and planning to spend 4 days in Liege.

Can someone of experienced locals advice me what are the options for getting to Liege?

There is Independence day close to my arrival :), will the trains/buses be follwing their usual schedule on those days??

Thanks in advance and regards from Kiev, Ukraine :))

4 Answers Jun 26, 2007 at 2:47 PM
    • violette_ca's Profile Photo

les incontournables, inevitable things to see

by violette_ca Online Now Jun 11, 2007 at 10:06 AM

Bonjour, Hi folks!!

Je serai en Belgique du 9 juillet au 20 juillet. J'aimerais visiter la ville de Liege. Est-ce qu'il y a des trucs incontournable à ne pas manquer? Je n'aurai que le train pour me déplacer.

I will be in Belgium july 9th until july 20th. I would like to visit Liege. Is there somethings that i can't miss to see?

Have nice trips, bon voyage!!!

Violette

2 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 10:04 AM
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

short stopover in Liege

by PhillyJohn Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 5:02 PM

I may have a short (1.5 hours) stopover in Liege, via train at Guillemins. Is there anything in a reasonable distance,on foot, worth seeing? I don't want to wander far from the station and miss my connection.

6 Answers Dec 26, 2006 at 11:26 AM
    • Where to eat

by Lutefisk8 Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 5:57 AM

Hi, I'll be travelling through Liège in September. Unfortunately I only have time to stay one night and will be arriving on a Sunday afternoon. I will be staying at the Etap motel but woul dlike the chance to buy some frites with mayo and also some good waffles. Can anyone recommend the places to go for these near the motel either Sunday afternoon/evening or the Monday morning?
      Thanks, Vince

Spa to Francorchamp bus question

by groover101 Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 8:39 AM

I am going to attend a race at the circuit in Francorchamp next month.I plan to ride the train to Spa nd then hop the bus over to francorchamp.Can someone tell me which bus stop in Francorchamp will leave me nearest the circuit?

• Castle B&B's

by albienvenu Online Now May 22, 2005 at 1:46 PM

Does anybody know of a good B&B Castle that will allow a single night stay that is not too far from Liege?

• scenic routes to Luxembourg

by albienvenu Online Now May 22, 2005 at 1:45 PM

We'll be driving down to Luxembourg from Liege and would appreciate any advice on the most scenic routes to drive. Any opinions out there?

6 Answers May 23, 2005 at 3:48 PM
    • Looking for a place in Liege with a NASN subscription

by abouttime Online Now Mar 22, 2005 at 2:58 AM

Would like to see the NCAA tournament games while in town and Im looking for a bar carrying NASN (north american sports network) and that will stay open late (due to time difference). Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 23, 2005 at 6:33 AM
    • Marie-Claude's Profile Photo

Room/Studio for 3 months

by Marie-Claude Online Now Mar 8, 2005 at 7:05 AM

Do you know someone that could rent me a room/studio/flat for 3 months not to far from the center of Liège?

3 Answers Apr 5, 2005 at 7:04 AM
    • Marie-Claude's Profile Photo

Studio for 3 months

by Marie-Claude Online Now Feb 22, 2005 at 8:00 AM

Hi, I am going to start my pratical work at the MAMAC, April 11th up to July 9. I will be needing a studio for me and my fiance. I already looked at the ULG, but they have nothing for 2 for that period of time... Is there somewhere I could find something just for the 3 months that is furnished?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2005 at 3:51 AM

Location of Aux Olivettes

by groover101 Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 7:48 AM

Does anyone happen to know the address of the singing bar Aux Olivettes? How near is this to the train station?

4 Answers Dec 2, 2004 at 4:04 PM

Another cycling question

by groover101 Online Now Aug 25, 2004 at 6:08 AM

Can someone give me advice on cycling from Eupen to Robertville and the finally to Spa.I understabnd this route will be somewhat hilly but I was wondering about the condition of the bikelanes between these three towns.Thanks in advance.....

1 Answer Aug 25, 2004 at 6:50 AM

"Day in the Ardennes" railpass question

by groover101 Online Now Aug 9, 2004 at 7:29 AM

I understand that Belgium rail offers a special railpass "Day in the Ardennes" My question is this....Does the railstation in Vise sale these passes? I will be visiting Belgium during a period that these passes are valid but I am unsure if I may purchase one in Vise.I intend to ride the train from Maastricht and if possible purchase a pass in Vise and then travel on to Spa.

1 Answer Aug 9, 2004 at 9:24 AM
    • IceBear7's Profile Photo

Tour de France 2004

by IceBear7 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 5:26 PM

Tour de France starts in Liege/ Luik/ Lüttich -Belgium this year. Is anybody going to be there to watch the drivers and race on the first day? Does anybody want to meet for a Belgian beer? I'll probably be there by the start of the first biker! See you in Belgium! Steffi

• rolandsf's Profile Photo

Charleroi-Sud Airport to Seraing: Fastest Way?

by rolandsf Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 3:33 PM

I'm flying into Charleroi on July 1 and going to Seraing. My flight arrives at 18h50. I can't make sense of the train schedules. It seems there are 2-3 connections and it takes up to 3 hours to get there. What's the fastest way to get to Seraing?

2 Answers Jun 7, 2004 at 8:34 AM
    • Tour de France accommodation

by derry Online Now Dec 10, 2003 at 2:23 PM

Some friends and I want to visit Liege for the start of the Tour de France (ie 2-6 July 2004). I'm having trouble finding accommodation for us. Can anyone suggest a guesthouse or even self-catering accommodation which might have 2 rooms free for those dates?

3 Answers Jun 11, 2004 at 5:43 AM