change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Liechtenstein Travel Answer Locations

• Munich - Triesen

Liechtenstein Jan 17, 2014 at 5:27 AM

How to get to Triesen from Munich by train or bus or combined?

8 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 1:14 AM
    • glen006's Profile Photo

Short stop

Liechtenstein Nov 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Hi,

We are travelling by train from Vienna to Zurich, and looking at getting off the train at Feldkirch, and getting back on at Buchs two hours later, but we will be there on a Saturday. Will we still be able to get our passport stamped even if the office is closed?
      Will restaurants be open so we are still able to get lunch?

What is the best way to get to and from Vaduz and the train stations, bus or taxi?

Is it possible to buy a ticket from OBB which allows you to get off one train and back on a later one? or will we just have to get two separate tickets?

Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    • Where is Vaduz Local Customs?

Vaduz Oct 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Where is Vaduz Local Customs?

5 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • Best way to reach Schaan from Zurich Airport

Liechtenstein Sep 13, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Hi, i have to visit my client who is located in Schaan. Please advice how to reach Schaan from Zurich Airport. I will reach Zurich by 7:00 AM

2 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    • Travel Time from Zurich to Vaduz-Feldkirch and return to Zurich

Vaduz Oct 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM

is it possible from Zurich to go to Vaduz and from Vaduz to Feldkirch and spend 6 hours in travel alone return to Zurich? If I leave at 2pm from Zurich to Vaduz and Feldkirch can I go back to Zurich at 8 in the evening? Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2012 at 3:41 AM
    • BUS to VADUZ

Vaduz May 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Which one is the largest bus station??

Feldkirch(AT),Buch SG(CH),Sargans(CH)

1 Answer May 16, 2012 at 12:54 AM
    • From Buchs to Schaan walking?

Liechtenstein May 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I'm going to Switzerland for a few days and now I decided to visit Liechtenstein too. I was planning to go from Buchs to Schaan. The bus ticket seems to be quite cheap but is it possible to walk from Buchs to Schaan? I know it's possible to take a car, but going by foot? I didn't find the information anywhere.

2 Answers May 1, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    • Train from Munich to Schaan Lichtenstein

Liechtenstein Feb 5, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Hello everyone,

I am from Australia and a couple of friends and I are wishing to visit one of my friends who is living in Lichtenstein at the moment. How long would it take to catch a train from Munich Hauptbahnhof in Germany to Schaan Lichtenstein? Is it a day trip to go there and back or would it be best to also spend the night in Lichtenstein?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated :)

3 Answers Feb 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    • Hi

Liechtenstein Aug 16, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Hello everyone i am an iranian student . i want to live in Liechtenstein ,
      would you help me and give me some information about immegration ways ?

6 Answers Aug 19, 2011 at 12:46 AM
    • Munich to Liechtenstien then on to Switzerland

Liechtenstein Jun 18, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I am looking for information on getting to Liechtenstein from the Munich airport and then on to Switzerland? Is this possible and does anyone know the cost and how long this will take?
      Thank you

6 Answers Jun 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM
    • From Friedrichshafen to Liechtenstein???

Liechtenstein Jun 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I could buy cheap flight to Friedrichhafen but then I read from here lifeinliechtenstein.blogspot... that it's difficult to get to Liechtenstein from there :((

Does anyone know if there is any way to get to Liechtenstein from Friedrichshafen by using public transport???

1 Answer Jun 14, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    • Balzers >> Lucerne

Liechtenstein May 31, 2011 at 4:38 AM

Hi

What would be the best way of gewting from Balzers to Lucerne.

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 2:51 AM
    • Driving from Zurich Airport to Buchs

Liechtenstein May 2, 2011 at 2:40 AM

Hello All,

I will be driving from Zurich airport to Hotel Buchserof in Buchs in the evening around 19:30pm. Which is the easiest and best route to take as I am making the trip for the very first time?

1 Answer May 3, 2011 at 10:08 AM
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

bus from Feldkirch, AT to Vaduz

Liechtenstein Feb 25, 2011 at 7:59 PM

I will be in Innsbruck a few days & am considering a side trip to Liechtenstein. I see that there is a bus Vaduz/Feldkirch listed when I search for train. How much is the bus round trip & what is the best stop to explore the town: Post or Stadtl?
      Thank you

4 Answers Feb 28, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    • Mmkmm's Profile Photo

how to go from Vaduz to Friedrichshafen airport ? cheap and fast way ??!!

Vaduz Nov 29, 2010 at 5:48 AM

hello Everybody,
      i um just planning for my trip in the Christmas , so i wanna go from vaduz to Airport of Friedrichshafen , what is the easiest way and cheapest as well ? i already have a Liechtenstein bus ticket . could someone help me to know the rout ?
      thanks

3 Answers Nov 29, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    • ajhno's Profile Photo

Day trip in Liechtenstein?

Liechtenstein Sep 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I'll be arriving in Vaduz off the bus around noon (coming from Laussane that morning) and want to spend the day there after which I am heading on to Austria. I'm thinking it would be easier to take a night train all the way to Vienna so I can get there around 7am (I didn't realize it was so long) but to do that, the train that would allow me to sleep leaves at 11pm. Is there enough to do in Liechtenstein that late, and will I feel stuck (ie: does everything close at 6pm and I'll be standing around doing nothing for 5 hours?)?

1 Answer Sep 21, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • Jasonconga's Profile Photo

Can I walk from Vaduz-Schaan to Buchs SG?

Liechtenstein Nov 3, 2009 at 7:53 AM

hey guys,
      I will spend a few hours in Vaduz-Schaan on Friday and then want to take a train from Buchs SG to Chur. I was hoping to get to the Buchs train station for the 12:01 or 13:01 train. How long would it take to walk from Vaduz to Buchs? An hour? Is it easy to hitchhike over to Buchs? What about to Chur?

1 Answer Nov 5, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    • Travel writer

Vaduz Oct 3, 2009 at 2:17 PM

To whom it may caoncern,

What is average cost and timetable for Lichtenstein bus between Sargans and Vaduz.

Sincerely,
      W.H.

3 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    • falkirk v fc vaduz

Vaduz Jun 22, 2009 at 1:45 PM

hi, looking to travel to vaduz for the football, looking at cheap flights into Friedrichshafen and was wondering how it would be possible to get from Friedrichshafen to vaduz, and also how much this would cost. Any help appreciated?

2 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 11:51 AM
    • Falkirk v Vaduz

Vaduz Jun 22, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Hi, Im planning on going to Vaduz on the 21st of July to watch Falkirk play in the Europa cup against Vaduz, returning on the 23rd of July. Looking for the cheapest possible way of getting from Zurich to Vaduz and also a cheap hotel, B&B for the night, any suggestions/info would be much appreciate.

Thanks,

4 Answers Jun 23, 2009 at 2:37 AM
    • ipinkbear's Profile Photo

Visa checking at borders.

Liechtenstein Mar 19, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Hello everyone.
      Me and my friends are going to visit Liechtenstein soon! As we were told - it's ok to get a shengen visa with multiple entries, but one of my friends have a problem. The embassy made an error and made a visa for him with only 1 entrance permit.
      So the question is: is there any check at Swiss\Liechtenstein border or it's free to travel? If there is noone - he'll be able to visit Liechtenstein without any problem as noone will check his entries, but if there is some control - it would be a problem.
      Has someone traveled from Switzerland to Liechtenstein recently, so we could get the most full info?

4 Answers Mar 22, 2009 at 10:36 PM
    • Interesting places to visit in and around Liechtenstein?

Liechtenstein Feb 12, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Hi everyone,

My sister and I are planning a 3 day trip to Munich, after which we will rent a car and head towards Liechtenstein. I already booked a hotel in Triesenberg for 3 nights, but my idea is to spend the first day in Liechtenstein (our hub so to speak), and devote the remainder of our stay to exploring the neighbouring regions of Austria and/or Switzerland. What's within reasonable driving distance of Liechtenstein? I know Lucerne is fairly close, but anywhere else? I haven't booked the Munich leg of our trip yet, so if you think we would be better off spending those first 3 days elsewhere, please let me know!

Also, what's the most scenic/interesting route to take from Munich to Triesenberg? Lastly, how long a drive is Zurich from Liechtenstein (our flight back to Canada is from Zurich)?

Thanks so much!

2 Answers Feb 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM
    • Vaduz to Munich

Vaduz Jul 16, 2008 at 8:23 AM

Hi, can anyone help? I'm having a tough time figuring out how one takes a train from Vaduz to Munich.

So far we plan to take a train from Zurich to either Sargans or Buch in Switzerland, then take the bus to Vaduz.

How do we then LEAVE and take a train to Munich? Is there a train line at Buch that goes closer to Munich and perhaps we transfer? I cannot find any relevant information online.

We would rather not have to travel an additional 1.5hrs back to Zurich to take a train to Munich.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    • lcmack's Profile Photo

URGENT INFO REQUIRED RE TRAIN / BUS TO VADUZ

Vaduz Jun 3, 2008 at 2:26 AM

We are travelling next Mon 9th June from Geneva via Zurich by train to Vaduz, is it best to get train to Sargans or Buchs? Then are there buses to Vaduz at train station?
      Then the next day we are travelling on to Salzburg, is it best to get the bus back to Buchs, then train on to Salzburg?
      Thanks in advance for any information.
      Laura

3 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 6:45 AM
    • WANTED STAMPS ON AIDS

Vaduz May 22, 2008 at 2:00 AM

I will be in Vaduz on 3rd June08 and I want to exchange or purchase good stamps.So kindly provide me proper address or person for the same.Thanx.

• huatangcn's Profile Photo

which visa entry liechtenstein

Liechtenstein May 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM

i have schengen visa, can i drive to entry liechtenstein from austria? thanks a lot.

5 Answers May 27, 2008 at 1:22 PM
    • Liechtenstein Visit

Liechtenstein May 7, 2008 at 4:27 AM

I will be going to Schaan in this country. I will travel from Zurich to Buchs SG by train. Which train Buschs SG station is the most convenient for my client to pick me up.

Thanks

1 Answer May 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM
    • Hofkellerei Winery

Vaduz Apr 8, 2008 at 9:39 AM

How close is the winery to Vaduz and how do you suggest getting there without a car
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    • Family Friendly/scenic/historical sites

Liechtenstein Jan 20, 2008 at 10:42 AM

Our family of four will be traveling to the Flumserberg region of Switzerland in Mid March of 2008. We will be staying in Flumserberg. With two kids, 11 and 13, we are looking for some suggestions for a day trip or two to Lichtenstein. We will be traveling by car and would like to visit some family friendly/scenic/historical areas in Lichtenstein.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

We also be posting questions like this for Germany and Austria too.

10 Answers Feb 21, 2008 at 12:51 PM
    • Cycling the length of Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein Sep 5, 2007 at 4:54 PM

I want to cycle the length of the country along the river from sargans to ruggell. What is the easiest way to do this? In terms of the slope of the road is it smarter to start in ruggell? I know there is rail access to sargans from zurich then buses into buchs or vaduz. Any buses from zurich?