Lido

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach for free - Strand kostenlos

Bibione Yesterday

Hallo, can you tell me, where ist a beach for free (no pay)- Hallo, wo ist hier ein Strand ohne kosten, ohne zu zahlen ?
      Thanks Monika

more
    • 24hours in Verona on a budget

Verona Yesterday

Arriving by train we are considering staying at a BandB near the Stazione Porta Nueva(Fiored di Roby)...any suggestions for a better place to stay, best places to visit and inexpensive places to pick up a great sandwich or pizza? Thanks so much.
      Genevieve & Dan

more
    • Bus Fine in Mestre

Mestre Aug 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I was in Mestre a week ago and received a fine while taking the bus to the airport on my way out of the country. I had validated my train ticket to get to Mestre and was told at the office that it would work for both the train and bus. Since I was in Italy for five days I used the train every day this was my first experience with the bus, I had used the water taxi and had the pass that worked on all public transportation so I assumed this was the same. I was wrong and received a fine even though the couple next to me who also did not have validated tickets was allowed to purchase tickets upon leaving the bus and I was not. No idea why even though I produced my validated train ticket and attempted to explain what happened. My question is is there a number or website I can go to pay the fine, or do I have to mail it in?

more
    • Train connection

Vicenza Aug 12, 2014 at 7:37 PM

What are the train connections from Vicenza to Florence? How often do such trains run and how long does the ride take?

more
    • Venice to Zurich

Venice Aug 8, 2014 at 12:29 PM

We will be traveling by car the second week of September from Venice to Zurich to catch a flight. We have 3 1/2 days and want to see some of the wine country north and west of Venice, the dolomites, and maybe stay in a village in Austria. We have looked at going to Verona, Vincenza, Asiago, Bassano d Grappa, Marostica, Bolzano, and a village in Austria. We really need some advise on what to see and do between Venice and Zurich.

more
    • bus to austria

Mestre Aug 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

where to buy ticket from Venice to Villach, Austria

more
    • rec'd daily food budget for Venice 2014?

Venice Aug 4, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate for an average daily food allowance in Venice (dinner+light lunch)? I'm planning a trip and am failing to locate any such up-to-date info elsewhere. I like eating in non-touristy, favoured-by-locals type of places (don't we all) where food is decent and satisfying and have no gastronomic whims/dietary limitations. Needless to say, couldn't care less about "being seen eating in N where X, Y and Z have been spotted" factor. Would be grateful for feedback based on your experiences (or reliable sources you may know of).

more
    • henenem's Profile Photo

Free beaches in Sottomarina ?

Chioggia Aug 17, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hello , please can one of you answer me about this question?
      Rgds,

Henry from Holland

more
    • Marco Polo Airport Hours

Venice Aug 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi, may i know Marco Polo Airport hours? Planning to stay a night at the airport while waiting for my morning flight(6am) to Santorini. Thanks!

more
    • Airport to Hotel Ai Reali

Venice Aug 1, 2014 at 9:13 PM

We will land at Marco Polo Airport in September and will need to get to the Hotel Ai Reali.
      What is the easiest way ?

Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Venice to Milan

Venice Aug 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Is there a bus that goes from Venice to Milan or is it easier by train ?
      Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Driving from Milan to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Jul 27, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Can anyone recommend a nice town to stay overnight that's half way to Cortina from Milan?

more
    • Getting to Marco Polo

Vicenza Aug 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM

My friend and I need to get from Vicenza (actually Breganze-45 min drive to Vicenza) to Marco Polo Airport on Sunday Sept 21. We each have one suitcase. Is a bus the best way? It looks like the trains will only get us to Porta S Lucia.

more
    • Sherbornite's Profile Photo

Lucca and surrounding towns

Luca Aug 1, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I'm looking for a Must See List for Lucca and surrounding towns? We will be there in a little over a week!

more
    • Bus from Malcesine to Verona Station

Malcesine Aug 2, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Hello, I want to get to Verona Train Station from Malcesine next week, can anyone help with which route to take as I understand there isn't a direct route?
      Thanks

more
    • artoshi's Profile Photo

ciao a tutti

Venice Aug 18, 2014 at 2:09 AM

is there any Suggestions to enjoy in venice Italy, as you know

more
    • Plug Adptors

Venice Aug 5, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I am reading that I need an "L" adaptor for my appliances. ex. curling iron/hairdryer. They are both dual voltage. Now when i go on line I am seeing some 2 prong "L" adaptors and some 3 prong "L" adaptors.. Now I am confused as to what I should purchase?

One other question, my hair dryer has two voltage listed, a 120 is what we use here in the US and then it has a place to switch to 250V. I am reading that Italy has 240V so do any of you knowledgeable electricians know is that is ok to use?

Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • how to get to lido public beach venice from jolly camping

by glendadiment Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 11:31 AM

how do you get to lido public beach please

2 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 11:19 PM
    • Things to do

by Ktcook Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Taking my 12yr old son
      Please suggest where to go please

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 7:52 AM
    • Transportation from Venice to Pellestrina....

by Krisboc Online Now Jan 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Hello,
      i have to go for lunch on next sunday from Venice to the island Pellestrina...how to get there? Are there any taxi in Le Lido? Is there any boat between Le Lido and Pellestrina, Even on sunday?
      Thank you very much for your answers...

1 Answer Jan 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    • vaporetto run times

by jayyaj Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 7:50 PM

The vaporetto that run to lido. What is their schedule. How often do they run, what time do they start in the morning and how late to they run at night?

2 Answers Aug 11, 2010 at 11:45 PM
    • Transportation to PalaBiennale

by butterflyaway1 Online Now Aug 30, 2009 at 4:34 PM

We have tickets for films on the PalaBiennale on the Lido. When we get to the Lido, how do we get to PalaBiennale? What bus should we take and what stop is the PalaBiennale?

Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 31, 2009 at 2:17 AM
    • Residence Foscolo, Piazza Marina

by lbukvic Online Now Aug 1, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Does anyone know anything about this apartment residence? I have booked an apartment for two weeks in Foscolo.
      Or about the area Piazza Marina in Lido di Jesolo?
      Is the beach and the sea clean?

• kiwichez's Profile Photo

Transport from Venice to Lido

by kiwichez Online Now Nov 23, 2008 at 12:10 PM

Does anyone have any idea how late the vaporettos run between Venice and Lido?

3 Answers Nov 23, 2008 at 2:51 PM
    • Hotel Des Bains, Venice Lido Resort?

by Matdech Online Now Apr 20, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Can someone tell me the best way to get to this hotel?

I am renting a car from Milan.....where should I drop off the car and how do I get to this hotel?

5 Answers Apr 20, 2008 at 11:34 PM
    • private beach

by lpnj9042 Online Now Jan 28, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Any reccomdendations for a private beach and the cost of it on the Lido?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2007 at 10:40 AM
    • Cost of private beaches at Lido

by mrey65 Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 3:08 AM

Hi Guys,

Am thinking of booking a holiday on the lido. Some hotels offer discounted rates for private beaches. What are the rates for private beaches? What do they cover? What are the discounts? How do the public beaches compare?

1 Answer Jun 16, 2006 at 3:16 PM
    • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

honeymoon hotel on the Lido

by puerto_lover Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 11:53 AM

Researching ! Early July. Must haves. Comfy beds. Romantic location. Clean bathrooms. Swimming pool. On or near beach with loungers. Not miles from the boats to St Marks. Food important but location and hotel comfort more so.
      ANY suggestions for one week ?

1 Answer Jul 3, 2006 at 2:46 PM
    • Lido Transportation

by VinceP17 Online Now Dec 15, 2005 at 2:05 PM

I "accidentally" booked a hotel in Lido rather than in the heart of Venice. Come to find out, we really like this hotel, but aren't too sure about the area, transportation, etc.

Is the area/hotel on Via Enrico Dandolo 12/A a good area?

How do we get from the main train station (St. Lucia?) to Lido?

Should we purchase three day "Blue cards" if we wanted to travel between Lido the St. Mark's area each of our three day stay?

Is there a pass that covers all boat taxis, including one from the train station?

Any other advice is much appreciated.

Vince P

6 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 7:42 AM
    • kettlesingbob's Profile Photo

Restaurants and bars ?

by kettlesingbob Online Now Mar 21, 2005 at 1:23 PM

Any reccomendations for good, non rip off, bars and eateries on the Lido, we visit in mid june, staying at the Hotel Edera.

1 Answer Apr 12, 2007 at 5:07 AM