change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aussolo's Profile Photo

Where to base for hiking in Asiago

Asiago Yesterday

I would appreciate some help. I am planning a trip to Asiago next year and would like to base myself in a town which is within closest proximity to most of the hiking trails.

• Venice to Florence, stopping at the Ferrari Museum

Venice Sep 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

What is the best way for us to get from Venice to Florence, but stopping for about 5 hours at the Ferrari Museum in the Modena area?

• samitbabu's Profile Photo

Abount Galleria Academia

Venice Sep 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM

We are planning to visit Venice and are very much interested to visit the Academy Gallery of panting's
      Here is their website :

Need information whether this is included in any of the tickets we can buy through the website :

We plan to visit next Saturday. Please advise.

• Nice restaurant with dancing ?

Venice Sep 19, 2015 at 1:22 AM

I'm visiting Venice in October and am looking for a nice restaurant for dinner, that has the opportunity for dancing afterwards ? Can you recommend anywhere please ? Is the dancing only on specific nights ?
      Many thanks
      Best regards

• oRi_5's Profile Photo

Gardaland/Parco Natura Viva in the rain?

Peschiera del Garda Sep 7, 2015 at 5:11 AM

We are visiting Garda from 16th-21st sept and weather predictions seem to be rain for most of our stay :( we were planning on going to gardaland, aquarium and parco natura viva as we have a 3 and 1 yr old. Would it still be enjoyable to visit if its raining? Do you normally have heavy rains at this time of year or just a few drops that don't bother you much? Also is it cold now? Should I pack some winter clothes for the kids?

Thanks!!! Also if you have any other suggestions of where to go/what to do with kids in case of rain please let me know! We will have a rental car.

• Airport to Hotel Montemezzi Vigasio

Verona Sep 14, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Hi - Could anyone please tell me what buss I would need to get from the Airport to my hotel in Vigasio? Would also appreciate any information on getting from Vigasio to Verona and things to do in the area etc. Myself and my wife will be in the area mid to late September. I haven't had any time on this occasion to check things in advance so ANY assistance would be appreciated!