Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rid_gines's Profile Photo

Room in Nosara

Nosara Apr 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Hey All!

I will be volunteering at a school in Nosara from September til mid November and am looking for a place to stay. I like having people around. A shared apartment or anything like that would be great. Any ideas on how to find one?

more
    • Vegan Protein Powder

by Aremoteworker Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Does anyone know where to buy vegan protein powder near Liberia? I am running out of the Arbonne protein powder I brought with me and would like to find a supplement for making my morning smoothies. Thx!

• mostaque's Profile Photo

Any one can tell Driving time from Liberia, Costa Rica to La fortuna, CR

by mostaque Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 8:56 AM

If you remember driving or taking a bus recently. Google says about 3 hrs but I will not be surprised if it is more. Thanks in advance

2 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM

My children wants to do Ziplining

by mostaque Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Which town in Costarica we can stay in a hostel and do this good but not too expensive. What are the normal cost per person ?

3 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM

River boat tour

by mostaque Online Now May 31, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Anyone knows any nice full day or more than one day river boat ride Co ib Liberia or East - we are planning to have a rental car

10 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    • chrismon007

by chrismon007 Online Now Nov 12, 2011 at 4:30 PM

We are flying into Liberia from USA and are wondering if there is there a camping outfitter or a camping supply store in Liberia? We would like to camp in CR , but would like to know how much camping supplies we would need to bring? ie type of camp stove fuel available & cooking supplies.

1 Answer Nov 13, 2011 at 6:09 AM
    • Off resort interests

by ANDRINGA Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Are there any villages to walk to or thnigs to do near the resorts.
      If so, which resorts.
      We don't want to be confined to a resort or have to purchase tours for
      every off resort time we spend.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2010 at 3:52 AM
    • september travel

by ashleyg852 Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Has anyone traveled to CR, specifically the northern pacific coast, during the rainy season. I am planning on traveling to the Guanacaste area in early September, and am hoping it doesn't rain too much throughout our stay. Also has anyone been to the resorts in the area- is there much nightlife for young adults? Any information would be very helpful.
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM
    • cdrcos's Profile Photo

Location Suggestions Please

by cdrcos Online Now Jun 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Planning a trip to the Guanacaste area in January 2010. My wife and I (56,62), an adult friend and our college-age daughter & her girlfriend. We would like to get a condo or villa, near a beach for swimming and snorkeling. Some "nightlife" not too far away for the girls would also be good, but the not the big hotel/resort stuff. I should mention that my daughter speaks Spanish and we have been to CR previously (Manuel Antonio, San Jose & Arenal)

I have looked at Playas: Hermosa, Flamingo, del Coco, Ocotal & Tamarindo. Any suggestions as to the "personality" of these different areas would be appreciated/ Thanks.

5 Answers May 8, 2010 at 1:18 AM
    • Transportation

by HenriettaColbert Online Now Mar 6, 2008 at 6:31 AM

Traveling from Liberia's airport to The Sanctuary Resort & Spa, what's the best means of travel to the resort from airport...rent a car or hire a driver? Never been to Costa Rica before. Any help - greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jul 29, 2008 at 5:22 PM
    • Amy26's Profile Photo

dive shops around Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort

by Amy26 Online Now Aug 28, 2007 at 10:21 AM

Hello, I have a client who is staying at the Playa Conchal resort this december and he needs to get is open water certification. Is there any PADI dive shops in the area? Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Aug 30, 2007 at 3:48 PM
    • Question regarding boat rides

by motherx10 Online Now Oct 11, 2006 at 1:30 PM

We are going the end of this months, 10-2006. Do you remember who you booked the boat tour through? We are staying at Paradisus Playa Conchal Resort and in the past it has been better when you book on your own andnot through the hotel. What about any rafting trips? Anything you have would be great! Thanks, Joan

2 Answers Feb 4, 2007 at 2:53 PM
    • looking for resort in Liberia

by Whipetgood Online Now May 25, 2006 at 7:57 PM

I am looking for a certain resort just off the pan american highway and on the way to Rincond de la veija. It is only about 5 KM in and was called Canyon Rincon de al Veija when we were there in January 05 but I suspect tht it has a different name now as it was under construction at the time and the sign looked old. It has a restaurant and a canopy tour.
      can anybody help me find this place?
      AM

• transport

by rubyr Online Now Mar 2, 2006 at 11:20 AM

is it worth it to rent a car? how much is insurance ? reccomend a reliable rental agency.

3 Answers Mar 7, 2006 at 9:08 AM
    • Liberia

by karofrench Online Now Oct 6, 2005 at 11:24 AM

My husband and I are going to Liberia for Vaca. What is there to do for fun?

4 Answers Nov 22, 2005 at 2:56 AM
    • Goienaga's Profile Photo

Crossing Nicaraguan border in a hired car?

by Goienaga Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 9:42 AM

We are going to Costa Rica this July, I ´d like to know ho to cross the border from Costa Rica and back again in Peñas Blancas, we are going in a hired car. Is It possible? How long would it take? is it very expensive? Can anybody tell me if it is better to do it by bus, or on foot, how much could be aTaxi to Rivas in Nicaragua? Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Apr 12, 2005 at 10:07 AM
    • Transportaton from Liberia Airport to Playa Conchal

by gmoyer17 Online Now Mar 11, 2005 at 11:55 AM

I'm flying into Liberia in May and am wondering what is the best, and preferably cheapest, way to obtain transportation to Playa Conchal. About how much will this cost. Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 19, 2005 at 10:36 AM

by gmoyer17 Online Now Mar 11, 2005 at 7:53 AM

I'm flying into Liberia in May and am wondering what is the best, and preferably cheapest, way to obtain transportation to Playa Conchal. About how much will this cost. Thank you.

by gmoyer17 Online Now Mar 11, 2005 at 7:04 AM

• budget accomodation near liberia

by avocet Online Now Jan 7, 2005 at 7:50 PM

My husband and I are flying into Liberia in late april and plan to be in the area for 3-5 days to dive, and explore santa rosa park. We're looking for budget accomodations in a house or small hotel. Any suggestions. avocet

4 Answers Feb 9, 2005 at 1:43 PM
    • Liberia, Costa Rica

by linneaashley Online Now Sep 15, 2004 at 6:58 PM

We are considering flying in to Liberia, Costa Rica in early February 2005 for a week. There will be 6 adults. None of us have ever traveled to CR. Where are the best places to stay/visit? We would love to rent a house or villa. Is this recommended and where would the nicer places be to do so?

6 Answers Sep 27, 2004 at 1:50 PM
    • transportation from Monteverde to Rincon De La Viejo

by subasmile Online Now May 24, 2004 at 1:06 PM

My friend and I are going to Costa Rica soon. I would like to know if there is a cheaper transportation, other than38pp from interbusonline.com, from Monteverde or Santa Elena to Rincon de la Viejo. Also are there any simple accomodations in the area for backpackers like us. Thank you.

2 Answers May 29, 2004 at 11:45 PM