Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zozzo's Profile Photo

From Dubrovnik to Montenegro and Albania

Vlore Aug 30, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Greetings,

Tomorrow, 31.08. we're arriving to Dubrovnik airport @ 13:10 and would like to share a ride from there towards Montenegro, Ulcinj preferably, but anywhere down south is also fine. Our destination is Vlore in Albania, with stops at Skhoder and Tirana. It's two of us, me (Croatian) and my Finnish girlfriend. Also, we're going back from Vlore next Sunday 07.09. to Dubrovnik (airport). So, if anyone is going down that route, wants some good company and maybe share a ride feel free to contact me here in inbox or @ zozzo13@gmail.com.

Cheers

Božo

more
    • zozzo's Profile Photo

Tirana Aug 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Greetings,

Tomorrow, 31.08. we're arriving to Dubrovnik airport @ 13:10 and would like to share a ride from there towards Montenegro, Ulcinj preferably, but anywhere down south is also fine. Our destination is Vlore in Albania, with stops at Skhoder and Tirana. It's two of us, me (Croatian) and my Finnish girlfriend. Also, we're going back from Vlore next Sunday 07.09. to Dubrovnik (airport). So, if anyone is going down that route, wants some good company and maybe share a ride feel free to contact me here in inbox or @ zozzo13@gmail.com.

Cheers

Božo

more
    • zozzo's Profile Photo

Shkoder Aug 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Greetings,

Cheers

Božo

more
    • From Skhodra to Sarande

Albania Sep 4, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Hello again! I'm in Skhodra now and my aim is to go to Sarande on Saturday. I saw that there might be a bus to Durres at approx. 7.15 am and a bus from Durres to Sarande at approx. 11.00 am. Is there anyone who could confirm to me that these buses exist and that this is doable? I'd prefer going through Durres than Tirane.

Thanks a bunch!

Karoliina

ps. Albania is amazing!

more
    • Going to Podgorica Airport

Tirana Aug 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM

What would be the cost to travel by taxi from Shkodra to Podgorica Airport and vice-versa? Any taxi agency for recommendation?

more
    • Shkoder to Ulcinj

Shkoder Aug 31, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi together,

I am planning to go from Shkoder to Ulcinj on the 18th of September. I just found one time table which is saying there is a bus departuring at 11:30 from Shkoder and arriving at 13:00 in Ulcinj. The problem is, I have to keep on from Ulcinj to Kotor, and the bus over there is starting at 13:00. So most likely I would miss the bus. So anybody of you knows another way to come from Shkoder to Ulcinj?

Best

more
    • Nightlife in September

Sarande Aug 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Hello ,I'm fixing to visit saranda in September with a few of my friends ,I was wondering how is the nightlife ,clubs and events during this time of the year ?

more
    • mayada22's Profile Photo

How can I find drivers he can speak Arabic in Tirana?

Tirana Sep 11, 2014 at 3:00 AM

hi
      iam from jordan i want visit tirana but i need driver he can speake arabic
      plz help me

more
    • mayada22's Profile Photo

Where can I find drivers speak English in Albania?

Albania Sep 12, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hello
      plz help me i want driver he can speak english in albania
      Where can I find drivers speak English in Albania?

more
    • What does Ritje mean?

Albania Sep 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hello! This might be a very silly question but today I went to a restaurant in Tirana and the receipt I got had this "Ritje 5%" in it. Is it a service fee (gratuity) or something else? Tried to google but ended up finding nothing. I just want to make sure I understood it correctly. Please, help an idiot!

more

Near Lezhe