Lewis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Bus cost

Stornoway Feb 23, 2015 at 3:04 PM

We are arriving via cruise ship to Stornoway next summer, and I was considering using the bus to get to Callanish and the Black House museum. I have a bus schedule, but nowhere can I find cost for the bus. Anybody have a clue?

more
    • Cheapest way to get to Lewis from Ullapool

by donna_bus Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 4:15 AM

Can someone help me find out the cheapest way to get to Lewis from ullapool. I put down by a ferry, but im not sure about the routes like where to get the ferry and would it take me to Lewis? Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 3, 2009 at 6:05 AM
    • Stornoway to Tarbet

by homebird Online Now Jun 12, 2008 at 10:57 AM

How long would it take to drive from Stornoway to Tarbet, and is there a "best" route for the round trip. Where would be the best stop for a 4 year old to enjoy himself? Thank you!

9 Answers Jun 30, 2008 at 6:19 AM
    • Stornoway to Tarbet

by homebird Online Now Jun 12, 2008 at 10:55 AM

How long would it take to drive to Tarbet, and is there a "best" route for the round trip. Where would be the best stop for a 4 year old to enjoy himself? Thank you!

• Travelling to lewis

by thomasSt Online Now Mar 6, 2008 at 1:49 AM

hi was wondering if anyone could tell me the good sights on lewis for the best scenery? going there in the summer.

2 Answers Mar 9, 2008 at 1:11 AM
    • help

by billpcp Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 3:30 AM

i am going to Lewis for a holiday in the summer and i was wondering if there are any good places of interest that i would enjoy anlo if there is good accomodation that would be great
      thanks
      bill

3 Answers Apr 27, 2005 at 1:01 PM