Lewes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• relocating to Lewes or Rehoboth

by carni Online Now Sep 4, 2006 at 1:14 PM

I am a divorced mother of 2 grown children and I'm thinking of moving to Sussex County, Del preferably Lewes or Rehoboth Beach area. Presently I reside in Northern NJ and work as a teacher at a public high school. I'm wondering how affordable a 4 bedroom/2 - 3 baths house would be? Two friends of mine are considering relocating also because Delaware seems more affordable and we love the beaches in Del. How is the job market in Sussex County? Which town in Sussex has the better middle and high schools? One of my friends will be transferring her children to the Delaware school system. Is Lewes racially diverse? Are there good private schools if the public schools are not adequate? Also what area is nice for 3 women with 2 kids (middle & high school) that would be convenient to the beach area? We would prefer a house but would consider a condo. One of the kids also wants to attend the University of Delaware in 2008 so we would qualify for instate tuition. I've only vacationed in the area twice but all of us loved the area and it seems more affordable than Bergen County. Please tell me all you know about Lewes and neighboring towns. I'm planning to relocate in April 2007. Thanks

1 Answer Apr 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM
    • How Can I get from DC to the Lewes Ferry?

by njmotu Online Now Aug 7, 2006 at 1:43 PM

I want to trael by bus (preferably) from Dc to the Lewes Ferry in Delaware. Is there a bus that I can take or a bus/train/metro connection I can make? Thank you so much for your help. I just moved to DC from NYC and have no idea!!

2 Answers Oct 15, 2007 at 7:21 AM