Lewes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accomodtions May 19-May 29

by onecompany Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 5:36 AM

I am going to the Brighton Festival and the Charleston Events on these dates. I would like to have a room in Lewes for those dates. Quiet, older man, small room ok. Will be out all day and evenings. Very low rent desired. Can you help a retired educator? Thanks. Charles

1 Answer Apr 1, 2006 at 1:55 PM
    • winnie_347's Profile Photo

Roommates in Lewes/Shared flat wanted/flat for rent

by winnie_347 Online Now Feb 23, 2006 at 1:57 AM

Hi people!
      I'll go to Lewes from 17th April to 7th July (12 weeks) and I'm looking for roommates, or a shared flat, or a flat for rent.
      Can you help me?
      THANKSSS

1 Answer Feb 23, 2006 at 10:50 AM
    • new_resident's Profile Photo

What's the best pub in Lewes?

by new_resident Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 11:18 AM

I'm a relatively new resident in Lewes and would like to know what's the best pub for a mixture of good atmosphere (without being hassled), nice beer and especially live music. Can anyone help me? Oh yes, and near the town centre.
      Thanks,
      Lucy

1 Answer Mar 2, 2005 at 11:24 AM

Looking for a Residents Association in Lewes, East Sussex

by new_resident Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 6:59 AM

Still looking for a Residents Association in the centre of Lewes, East Sussex, England. Thanks to Adam, found the Paddock Residents Association at http://www.paddock.ods.org but I am interested in other areas of Lewesas well. Can anyone help? Thanks, Lucy

1 Answer Oct 26, 2004 at 2:54 PM
    • Christmas in Lewes

by MFrancis Online Now Oct 17, 2004 at 1:23 PM

My husband and I will be staying with his family in Uckfield over the Christmas holiday. What Christmas events, etc are occurring during the period from the 17th to the 29th? I am looking for plays, caroling or any other traditional event. He is British whilst I'm America. Thanks!

5 Answers Sep 14, 2005 at 2:32 PM

Are there any residents' associations in Lewes?

by new_resident Online Now Oct 16, 2004 at 10:08 AM

Are there any residents' associations in Lewes? I've just moved to the centre of Lewes and don't know many people. Are there any residents' associations or other local groups I could join so I can find out more about the town and meet my neighbours and other local people?

2 Answers Oct 17, 2004 at 2:04 AM