Be the First to Answer

• travel by Van from Kathmandu to Pokhara

Nepal Dec 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

What is the cost and travel duration

more
    • amandaa69's Profile Photo

Nar Phu Valley Trek

Nepal Nov 29, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I'm heading to Nepal in a couple of weeks and have planned to do a 25 day trek which includes Nar Phu Valley and Tilicho Lake. I have read some posts which say that the tea houses close at Nar & Phu during the Winter. Can anyone verify this? We would be in that area around Christmas. How can I get updates on the condition of the passes and monitor the weather / snow conditions before we arrive. Although we are bringing some camping equipment with us, I was of the understanding that we would be staying in tea houses from the trekking company.

Appreciate to hear from anyone who has trekked through the area in December / January.

Thanks
      A

more
    • Travelshoe's Profile Photo

What to do in Kathmandu, and best way to see everest

Kathmandu Dec 10, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Hi, will be in Kathmandu from the 16th to the 26th of January, plan to take a small trip to at least see Mount Everest. How fit do I need to be, to be able to do the Base Camp trekking? whats your best recommendation and how soon can I finish Base Camp trekking. Travelling solo...so anyone there at those dates?

more
    • older visitors

Nepal 8 hours ago

We are a retired couple who would love to see the natural wonders of the area, however we don't ride bikes and we are not up to all day treks. What other options are there for us as tourists? We would like to spend 7 to 10 days in the area.

more
    • How many Gas canisters?

Mount Everest Dec 4, 2014 at 2:03 AM

Hi Everyone

I'm currently researching rubbish on mount Everest for a University project.
      One of the biggest contributors to the rubbish is gas canisters.

Out of experience how many canisters would an individual take up Everest with sufficient gas to cook all their meals?
      The same for base camp if anyone has any experience of the trip.

Would be great if anyone can help or if anyone can direct me to an answer elsewhere.

Thanks

more
    • avjtamg's Profile Photo

pokhara to lete

by avjtamg Online Now Jul 26, 2012 at 5:59 AM

how can i go from pokhara to lete in one day? what will be the cost?
      my mail id - avjtamg@gmail.com

2 Answers Jul 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM