change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Things to do at La Havre Port?

Le Havre Jun 21, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hi all -

I will be at La Havre Port for a day. Are there things to do within walking distance or should I travel out of the area?

Thanks for any responses.

Laura

more
    • Bus to Honfleur from Le Havre

Honfleur Jun 14, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I will be stopping in Le Havre for the day while on a cruise this Sept (the actual day we will be in port is Friday, Sept 4). I want to take a day trip via public bus to Honfleur, but I am having an extremely difficult time getting info on precisely how to do that. Every bus time table I can find online ends on August 31st and is only in French. My French is no where near good enough to figure it out, so I hope someone can help.

My basic questions are, 1) what is the approx cost each way, 2) how far is the nearest bus stop from the cruise ship port, 3) what are the names of the stops I need to know on the bus schedule (in other words, what is my stop name in each town where I will get on/off the bus) 4) what bus number do I take & 5) how often do they run on a weekday at that time of the year?

I really want to spend my time in this lovely town without having to be on a formal tour group.... and I don't want to take a taxi that I have to have sit and wait for me... I just want to walk around at my leisure and soak in the sights. Any guidance or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • How much is it if we take a taxi from Mont Saint Michel to Rennes train station?

Mont Saint Michel Jun 14, 2015 at 2:28 AM

My wife and me would like to visit Mont Saint michel in mid July 2015.
      We would like to look at the beautiful night view of Mont Saint Michel, however, there would not be any bus from MSM to Rennes at night. So, can anyone tell us, how much is it if we catch a taxi from MSM to Rennes? And is it hard to find a taxi at night? Will that be any other way to go back to rennes at night since my wife and me don't have a driving licence.
      We would be grateful for your information. Thanks.

more
    • silentfish193350's Profile Photo

Planning a trip to Basse-Normandie

Basse-Normandie Jun 12, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Three of us are planning a trip to Basse Normandi for two-three days in late July from . I need your words of wisdom on how best to travel, where to stay (towns and hotels) and recommendations of tours.

more