Leshan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport and driver

Nanchong Apr 1, 2014 at 6:21 AM

i need to travel from Nanchong to Ciangxi county about 100 km. I wish to hire transport and driver or is it cheap by taxi?

more
    • HossamM's Profile Photo

How can I reach Zigong from Suzhou?

Zigong Mar 21, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I am travelling to Suzhou next week. I will be staying in Shilla Hotel Jinji Lake. And I want to visit Zigong Dinosaur museum during Sunday. How can I reach Zigong Dinosaur Museum from Suzhou? I couldn't find a direct train from Suzhou to Zigong. How can I reach Zigong through train or internal flight? I know the road is very long between Suzhou & Zigong, that's why I excluded automobile or bus transportation.

more
    • Intercon Resort Paradise Jiuzhaigou Hotel

Jiuzhaigou Mar 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM

Is this hotel within short walking distance to the National Park?

more
    • Is it suitable to bring along kids to Leshan and Emeishan ?

by familytour Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM

We are travelling in mid to later part of Nov with 2 children (one 2+ years old). Is Leshan and Emeishan convenient to bring yoiung children along ? Will the waether be too cold for visits to the Leshan buddha and the Emeishan temples ?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM
    • xiaolaoshu520's Profile Photo

car hire companies in leshan

by xiaolaoshu520 Online Now Mar 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM

do anyone know any car hire company in leshan city? i hope they can speak some english .i want to be picked up at chengdu airport arriving in leshan. any info is appreciated.

thanks

2 Answers Mar 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM

marriage proposal

by xiaolaoshu520 Online Now Feb 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM

anybody know a nice quiet romantic place to prospose to someone in Leshan city? some settings in the giant statue has some nice areas inside but there is alot of people unless you go there super early when no one is there yet. any place that is quiet and uninterupted by people looking or curious is great. maybe like a park or some outside scenery areas?? i want it to be private and romantic as it should be when prosposing to someone. any suggesstions is appreciated. Thanks!!

xiao lao shu

4 Answers Feb 11, 2009 at 3:46 AM

restaurants

by xiaolaoshu520 Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 4:42 AM

can anyone tell me any fine dining restaurants in Leshan? i have been there before but did not have time to look around. i was there only for family. i seen in youtube but they dont tell the name of that restaurant. any help is appreciated.

From Hawaii

7 Answers Sep 20, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    • Macossay's Profile Photo

Bus From Leshan To Chongqing

by Macossay Online Now Jul 10, 2003 at 4:56 PM

Hi. I will be traveling to China in September. I need to know if I can take a bus directly from Leshan (or Emei town) to Chongqing, without going through Chengdu. If so, how long does the fastest bus take? Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 13, 2003 at 9:22 PM