Be the First to Answer

• Spa day????????

Toulouse Apr 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Anu nice spas in tolouse anyone???

more
    • susanne1's Profile Photo

What is the best way to get to Antibes from Dresden

Antibes Apr 19, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Can you help by telling me the best way to get to Antibes and if flying to Nice is better than getting to Cannes first?

more
    • access in the evening

Carcassonne Yesterday

If staying outside the walls can we access the cite inside the walls in the evenings?

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Touring with motocaravan through France

France Apr 21, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi,
      We are planning a tour with motocaravan covering France.
      We will be travelling with children who are 14 and 10.(both girl)
      We will come from Stuttgart(Germany) and planning to tour Paris,Alsace region and then Belgium.
      Besides historical and touristic places, we would like to be in the places where inhabitants live,eat,make shopping etc.
      We would like to hear your advices about any other places that we can add to our route.
      Quality but budget is also important for your reastaurant advices.
      Thanks.

more
    • How far is it from the Joliette district to the old town when walking?

Marseille Apr 19, 2015 at 6:25 AM

We are due to stay at the Suite novotel in Joliette area. Is it far to walk to the old port and what is the public transport like?

more
    • things to do in roscoff

Roscoff Apr 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM

what to do with 2 children aged 10 and 12

more
    • Bus/Train Schedule

Perpignan Apr 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM

How late do buses or trains run in France? Let's say I was trying to get from center of Perpignan city to Le Barcares, which is closer to the coast but I am going to an event that won't be over till 2am and afraid I won't have any way of getting back to Perpignan.

more
    • CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • street Map

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Apr 8, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I cannot seem to find a normal street map showing ALL the streets and roads in le touquet

more
    • Designated Driver For Wine Tasting

Amboise Apr 1, 2015 at 10:35 PM

I hear there are vineyards we can visit and taste wine near Amboise. Is there a driver we can hire for 4 hours to take us to the wineries?

more
    • Telephone and 3G card in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello mates, i will be in paris from 2nd April, need to check if we can get the local sim card or 3G for mobile phone, and what all docs are needed and what are the charges like...,please help to guide.

How to stay connected with near and dear one when we are in Paris

Deepak

more
    • sandranunes's Profile Photo

Day Trips

Paris 5 hours ago

We will be in Paris this June and intend to do some day trips. We have already decided about Honfleur (I loved it!), Provins,and Auvers sur Oise. We are considering Conflans Sainte Honorine as it is very close to Paris and offers a completely different scenery to paint. Any ideas? Thank you very much

more
    • Places to see in tolouse

Toulouse Apr 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM

Hi i am going to tolouse next weekend and staying at the hotel riquet... Does anyone know how far this is from the air port?
      Also what markets are there to go to on weekends?
      Can anyone recommend good places to eat etc please??

more
    • FRANCHE - Besançon: rent a bike

Besançon Apr 21, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hi

Is there a bike to rent ? and Is there a road for bicycles routes or area?

suzan

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • weekend visit to the cellars

Épernay Apr 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Are the cellars open on Saturdays and Sundays. I have read on the moet.com site that there are no tours on weekends - only Mon - Fri. I wonder if its true. I was planning a trip to Epernay on 1 and 2 of May.
      Appreciate your advice.
      Konstantin

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Transportation

Champagne-Ardenne Apr 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hello,'
      Is it possible to get to Champagne from Calais by public transport. Thanks for any help.

more
    • moviegal226's Profile Photo

Are Champagne Houses Open to the Public in Mid to Late November?

Épernay Apr 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Will the champagne houses both large and small be open for tours and / or tastings in mid to late November during the week (Monday - Friday)?

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Camping Site France

France Apr 12, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi, we are going camping in France later on in the year, when it's warmed up. Can anyone recommend any good camp sites in the central regions.
      Ideally we do not want to be completely isolated, but do not want a site that is commercial ie swimming pool, clubhouse, entertainment etc..
      Also any recommendations of good web sites offering camp sites.
      Many thanks
      Poepat

more
    • Tough time finding accomodation for a short stay in August

Le Cap d'Agde Apr 11, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Hi,

I am having a tough time finding a place to stay within village for short stay during August. We are a couple from Asia and visiting France for first time. We would like to stay in Cap d'agde for 2-3 nights in a couples-only accommodation.

It seems like only options are hotels Jardin Eden and Babylone. First of all they seem very expensive. Secondly, the agency AGN handling their bookings is notoriously slow in replying to emails (no option to book online).

Can you please advise if there are other options available for short stay in Cap d'agde in August?

more
    • Local tour companies at the cruise teminal

Cherbourg Apr 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Are there any local tour companies located at the cruise terminal that we can join a day tour to the Normandy sites or even a local tour?

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Le Petit Train d'Avignon

Avignon Apr 3, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hello there!
      I was wondering about it. Where can I buy the tickets(I'll be there in July)? Do I have to make reservations? Thank you so much : )

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Versailles

France Apr 23, 2015 at 2:43 PM

Is it ok to get tickets on the spot or should I buy it in advance?

more