change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurant Supplier

Nice Jul 27, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Hi All,
      Back to Nice for three months at the end of December. I was wondering if anyone had occassion to shop at a restaurant supply store in Nice?
      I am looking to buy older style carbon steel kitchen knives rather than high carbon stainless steel.
      Thank you,
      Ephraim

more
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Walk from Les Baumettes to Calanque de Sormiou

Marseille Jul 7, 2015 at 5:49 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is an obvious walking path from where the number 22 bus drops you in Les Baumettes down to Calanque de Sormiou? The path I can see on Google maps looks obvious enough but, although we are fit enough to pick our way over rough terrain, we don't want to guess our route down and up again. We will be on foot but I read in information that, in the summer months, people have to walk some distance from car parks down to this area anyway. (I think this is pertains to the road from the other direction) Any first hand information out there?

more
    • Taxis at Juan les pins train station?

Juan-les-Pins Jul 23, 2015 at 1:14 PM

are there local taxis at the station in juan les pins ?I am arriving from Nice, but cannot carry luggage to my hotel (hotel strelitzias).Or perhaps a telephone number for reliable local taxi service? Many thanks

Michelle.

more
    • travel from nimes to arles and back in a day

Arles Jul 30, 2015 at 10:46 AM

we are staying in Sommieries about an hour west of Nimes, but really want to go to the " La Camargue aux Arènes 2015 " in arles which starts at 5.30pm. I am having trouble finding the bus and train times to get back from Arles via Nimes and on to Sommierries in the late evening. Anyone help please? thank you

more
    • Late transport from Nice airport to Antibes?

Antibes Jul 21, 2015 at 4:03 AM

Hi, we arrive at Nice airport at 9:15 pm on a Friday in August. By the time we have picked up our bags will there be any public transport to Antibes? If not are there other options and what would they cost? Thanks in advance Ian & Ana

more
    • Directions from Antibes station into town

Antibes Jul 29, 2015 at 7:15 AM

What is the easiest route into Antibes Town from the rail station

more
    • Apartment in Fabron

Nice Jul 26, 2015 at 5:27 AM

I am thinking about booking an apartment in the Fabron district and wondered what the public bus service was like; which bus will take me to the town centre and how long will it take? If I want to travel to Cannes or Monte Carlo should I take the train or the bus ? If I use the bus where do I get on in Nice? Any information would be much appreciated.

more
    • Where to stay

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Jul 9, 2015 at 1:52 AM

Our daughter is performing in the Grimaldi Forum in November and so we want to come to stay for the weekend and watch her. The question is, with a tight budget, do we find a cheap hotel in Monaco, or go to somewhere nearby, like Roquebrune? Any recommendations? Just for me and my husband, 1 night. Thanks.

more
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Where to get off the bus in the Camargue?

Arles Aug 1, 2015 at 3:55 AM

I have looked over answers given to 'BeckyR9' on where to visit by public transport in the Arles area. We are hoping to look around Arles in the morning and take public transport into the Camargue, for a walk along the paths through the lagoons, in the afternoon. We have no wish to travel all the way to St Maries de la Mer so can anyone suggest where we should get off the bus enroute? More for the wild life and ambiance of the landscape if that is possible. (a few horses and flamingoes would be a bonus)

more
    • Events around the Cote d'Azur in late August?

Nice Jul 26, 2015 at 5:19 AM

My boyfriend and I are visiting Nice in the second half of August (we're both 26). We are wondering if there are any cool events happening at this time around the Cote d'Azur, like any big beach parties, festivals, etc? We particularly like dance music (house, trance) but also jazz or classical music, culinary events, etc. We are just wondering if we should prebook anything now. We googled events but didn't find anything we like yet. Thanks!

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Things to do

Nice Jul 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I am planning to travel to Nice with intention to visit Canne. I will have around 1 1/2 days. Please suggest how I can split my 1 1/2 days. As I will be flying from London, thinking of renting a car to move around. Is it a good idea? I wanted to travel in 3rd week of August next month. Day 1 - reach in afternoon, Day 2 - full day to spend, Day 3 - flight around 11am.

more
    • Mermaid2013's Profile Photo

Flight Prices

Nice Jul 28, 2015 at 6:00 PM

Is there a way to find out the average costs of flights to Nice, France? We are traveling from the US to Nice and I'm wondering how to tell when fares are the best to book. Since I don't know what costs would be considered high it's hard for me to know when to book. We are planning on going June 2016. Prices now are showing around 1300-1500 USD. I'd appreciate any help to find out. Thanks.

more

Bed and Breakfast or similar accommodations?

Avignon Jul 8, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Is there a sight here that show B&B type accommodations for Avignon? or are there recommendations. My mother and I will travel next June 2016 looking for a week stay or longer. I see the towns of Luberon on here with access to many beautiful places and was wondering would those places be in the same area? Also, If we are to fly into Nice first would it make more sense to do that area first then rent a car and go to the Luberon region or Avignon for a while then drive back to Nice for our flight home or does anyone recommend another itinerary. We will be in that part of the country for two to three weeks. I apologize in advance for any errors with regions etc. I am just starting out navigating my way.

more

So many little towns to choose from! Itinerary Help Needed!

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jul 7, 2015 at 7:38 PM

Planning a trip to Provence and Cote D'Azur for June 2016. We want to limit the number of hotels we have to transfer to and are open to renting a car if the trains/buses are not covenient to see many of the small towns on our list. We are planning on two weeks but can extend if needed. We would like to visit Isle Sur La Sorgue, Uzes, Menerbes, Eze, Menton. Cap Ferrat as well as Nice, Aix, Grasse and Antibes. My questions are: 1. Best airport to fly into and out of? 2.Which two areas would be best to centralize ourselves for the towns/villages we want to see? 3. Is a car the best way to do the traveling or are the trains/buses just as good? I am just starting out and researching all the different forums and trying to place the areas on a map. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

more