change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for China Town in or close to Geneva, Switzerland

Geneva Dec 17, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Good morning,
      Looking for China town in Geneva or close to? Any tip to share?
      Thank you per advance.

more
    • A 6 days 5 nights itinerary in Switzerland? (Zurich, Bern, Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva?)

Switzerland Dec 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Hi everyone. I and my friend (2 girls) will be travelling to Switzerland from 22-27January. We will be arriving in Zurich on 22Jan (22:30) and departing in Geneva on 27Jan (12:25).

We would love to see the mountains and alps (more of the nature) during our trip. We would also love to see a bit of the city part. We are confused about where we should stay for visiting the mountains and the transport. My friends recommended me to go to Appenzell, Santis, Walensee, St Moritz, Montreux and Zermatt. Really hope someone can help us with that as this is our first time going to Switzerland and planning from scratch for our trip. Any recommendations/ suggestions please? I know we sound really greedy because there seem to be a lot of nice places that we don't wanna miss! But we would also want a relaxing trip which we can really spend some decent time in the beautiful places. Please share with us your ideas... Loads of thanks! :)

more
    • Titlis Rotair ticket v. day ski pass

Engelberg Nov 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM

We are travelling to Titlis next weekend and we see that the price of the day ski pass is lower than the price of the Engelberg-Titlis return ticket. The day ski pass says that it can be used on all lifts. However, we will not be skiing. Would we be able to get to the top of Titlis using the day ski pass and not skiing?

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Best things to see/do in Geneva in 5 hours?

Geneva Nov 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM

We will be driving to Geneva to catch an evening flight in January. We'll have between 3-5 hours to explore. Any suggestions? (No cruises or tourist tours) Any cool attractions, places to eat, beautiful scenic areas?
      My husband is into science and history. How is the CERN? I'm more into the artsy stuff. Unique shops or collections in the area worth mentioning?

Thank you in advance for any advice/suggestions!

more
    • smasteve's Profile Photo

what to do

Gruyères Nov 24, 2014 at 7:14 AM

what are the main attractions?

more
    • jesseniart's Profile Photo

What are the most scenic hotels/lodges in Switzerland?

Switzerland Dec 6, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I've got a voucher of $3000 to spend on accommodation in Switzerland! I want to know of the most beautiful hotels in the country. I'm a real lover of nature and want to stay somewhere with mountain ranges and hiking opportunities.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

more

Near Lenzburg