Lenno

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

Malpensa T2 to Duomo

Milan Dec 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I need to know how to get from Malpensa airport (terminal 2) to the Duomo,
      I am only in Milan for a few hours and catching a later train to Venice, I would like to visit the Duomo, but need a place to leave my bags during my visit.
      What would you recommend?

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • Last Fast Boat/Ferry from Como to Lenno

by MrMichaelMcc Online Now May 1, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I hope to arrive in Como at around 19.00 on 21/6 will I be able to get a boat to Lenno at that time?

6 Answers May 1, 2014 at 12:13 PM
    • Dining out

by Auditt1 Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM

We are staying in Lenno for 7 days late September, where are the best paces to eat, not too expensive.

• auto taxis

by duchesswales Online Now Apr 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM

we will be staying in Mezzegra in May. To get there we intend to take the train from Bergamo via Lecco to Varenna and then ferry to either Tremezzo or Lenno. My question is whether there is a taxi stand in either of these two villages so that we can take a taxi to our hotel?

1 Answer Apr 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM
    • tjoayuli's Profile Photo

How to get to Lenno from Como S. Giovanni train station

by tjoayuli Online Now Oct 25, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Hi,

We are travelling by train from Zurich to Como this 2nd Nov. We'll be arrive at Como S. Giovanni train station around 10.30AM. Can you give suggestion/direction how to go to Lenno (we are staying at Albergo Lenno Hotel). They mention about using Hydrofoil (Aliscafo). Is the hydrofoil terminal neat to Como S. Giovanni? Can we walk. We're travelling with luggage. Do you have the ferry schedule from station to Lenno? Thank you

4 Answers Oct 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM