Lenno

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• City taxes

Desenzano Mar 24, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hello. I would like to know how much the city tax will be per person visiting Desenzano by Lake Garda 7 days from 15. of july this summer.
      Best regards Petter Hotvedt

more
    • Outdoor/adventure shop in Pavia

Pavia Mar 23, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Does anyone know a good outdoor/adventure store in Pavia? Walking via francigena and need to buy some new lightweight shirts

more
    • 223doghouse's Profile Photo

HOTEL ADVICE

Milano Apr 4, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Can you tell me which hotel is the closest to the southern entrance to Fiera Milano? I am going to the World Dog Show in 2015 and want the closest hotel to the venue regardless of price.

Thanks!!

more
    • eurokids's Profile Photo

TIrano to Cadenabbia

Cadenabbia di Griante Apr 3, 2014 at 8:12 AM

What is the best mode of transportation from Tirano to Cadenabbia?

more
    • Where to go from Livigno

Livigno Mar 25, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Hi, I shall be visiting Livigno during June and was wondering where we could go from there to visit different areas for a day trip, we shall be driving so location is not a problem as long that it doesn't exceed the 3 hrs journey.Thanks

more
    • transport availability from turin to brescia

Brescia Apr 7, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I would just like to know if someone could perhaps please help me by providing some information on the transportation services at night from Turin to Brescia. We are going to travel from Adro, Brescia to Turin to watch a show at the Palaolimpico Stadium which ends late at night...so I want to know if there are trains that run during the early hours of the morning after midnight? Thanking you in advance.

Gradirei appena a so se qualcuno potesse aiutarmi forse prego fornendo le certe informazioni sui servizi del trasporto alla notte da Torino a Brescia. Stiamo andando viaggiare da Adro, Brescia a Torino all'orologio un mostro allo stadio di Palaolimpico che si conclude tardi alla notteā€¦ in modo da voglio sapere se ci sono treni che funzionano nelle prime ore della mattina dopo la mezzanotte? Grazie in anticipo.

more
    • Transportation from airport to hotel in city

Milan Apr 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Has any used one of the private companies that offer pick up service at the airport with drop off at the hotel? We are looking at city airport taxi, a company that seems to contract with local companies and wondered if anyone had experience with them or can recommend a different company.

more
    • hotel tiffany to milan central syation or bergamo airport - public transportation or cheap transfer

Milan Apr 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Hotel address: Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 209, 20090 Trezzano Sul Naviglio Milano, Italy

more
    • Milano centrale to Duomo hotel

Milan Apr 3, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Directions from station Milan to Duomo

more
    • Melpensa to Piazza del Duomo

Milan Mar 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Is the subway close to the airport and what is the fare to piazza del duomo. What train do I take at the airport & where do I get off.

more
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

Direct train from Rome to Malpensa airport Milan

Milan Mar 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Is there a direct train that leaves from Rome and goes directly (no transfer, no stops) to Malpensa airport in Milan?

more
    • SHARKFIN's Profile Photo

What to do in milan in one or 2 days apart from DUOmo andthe last supper

Milan Apr 9, 2014 at 12:34 AM

this will be the last leg of my Europe tour which will begin in 1 Jun 2014 . I will arrive in Milan from Venice on 2 July . I will be flying off from Zurich on 5 Jul .

My question is , should i just spend 1 night in milan and 2 night in zurich ? or 2 nights in milan

The planned trip will take me from Vienna Paris , barcelona , rome , floence and venice > In Milan , other than the DUOMo , the last supper painting .. are there anything that i shud see or do when i am in Milan ..

thankyou

jack

more
    • Where to stay?

Varenna Apr 9, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Initially looked at Como. Having second thoughts. We have 4 nights (minus jet lag only 3 days to explore.) We are considering Varenna.
      We would be catching a train from Malpensa directly to Como/Varenna after a long haul from Australia. What are the pros/cons of choosing Varenna?
      A major "thing to do is" the Berlina Express for one day.
      Advice welcomed. Any advice.

Anne

more
    • Hotel near Milan

Milan Apr 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM

We are planning to spend a day in Milan at the end of our holiday in July.
      We are travelling from Como and would like to stay at a hotel outside the city but with good transport links so that we can easily travel in and out.
      Can you recommend somewhere suitable please?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

Bergamo Apr 14, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Could you suggest a nice budget bed and breakfast or hotel in Bergamo?

Thanks!

more
    • MXP to Rail station - Timing? Reservations?

Milan Mar 26, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Is there any advantage / disadvantage to making train reservations?

Our flight from JFK is scheduled to arrive on a Friday before 7:00am. Our plan is to take the Express Train to Centralle station for the 2.5 hour trip to Venice. It would SEEM that the 9:35am departure from Milano would be reasonable goal, no?

If we get to the station early, would we be able to swap our tickets for an earlier departure?
      In the more likely scenario, if our flight is delayed - and we miss the 9:35am departure, are our tickets worthless, or able to be used - without penalty on a later departure?
      TIA

more
    • Dining out

by Auditt1 Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM

We are staying in Lenno for 7 days late September, where are the best paces to eat, not too expensive.

• auto taxis

by duchesswales Online Now Apr 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM

we will be staying in Mezzegra in May. To get there we intend to take the train from Bergamo via Lecco to Varenna and then ferry to either Tremezzo or Lenno. My question is whether there is a taxi stand in either of these two villages so that we can take a taxi to our hotel?

1 Answer Apr 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM
    • tjoayuli's Profile Photo

How to get to Lenno from Como S. Giovanni train station

by tjoayuli Online Now Oct 25, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Hi,

We are travelling by train from Zurich to Como this 2nd Nov. We'll be arrive at Como S. Giovanni train station around 10.30AM. Can you give suggestion/direction how to go to Lenno (we are staying at Albergo Lenno Hotel). They mention about using Hydrofoil (Aliscafo). Is the hydrofoil terminal neat to Como S. Giovanni? Can we walk. We're travelling with luggage. Do you have the ferry schedule from station to Lenno? Thank you

4 Answers Oct 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM