Travel Answers
Lejre

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

June 5 & 6th in Copenhagen are there Flea, Car Boot or Antique Markets or stores?

Copenhagen 21 hours ago

Are there any Flea, Car Boot or Antique markets in Copenhagen, that you can recommend near the center or near by? Or are there secondhand and antique stores? Thanks in advance, all comments are greatly appreciated.

more
    • Cell phone

Odense 23 hours ago

How much is a disposable phone and can I easily find one in Odense

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Russia and Scandinavia

Denmark Mar 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Friends

We are planning our vacation to Russia & Scandinavia, starting around 25th May. We are group of 9 people with 1 Senior Citizen, 6 Adults & 2 Children (aged 10 & 12).

(At Gudvangen, coach to Bergen.)
      2N Bergen,
      flight to Copenhagen
      3N Copenhagen,
      1N Flight home

Is this workable? What else / alternate could you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Copenhagen airport to Hotel Hebron Helgolandsgade 4, near Central Station by taxi or Train?

Copenhagen Mar 22, 2015 at 2:23 PM

We arrive at the airport and considering going by taxi or Train to Hotel Hebron Helgolandsgade 4, near Central Station? In June we are arriving in terminal 3 supposedly at 10:25am and have to meet some friends arriving on Delta terminal 2 at 11:05 am then going to the hotel. As we are not at all familiar with the CPH airport, all comments are greatly appreciated. Should we meet at the train departure station or at the taxi rank and what terminal? I understand the taxis are expensive but, are considering the walk for 4 of us with some but, not too much luggage.

more
    • GCoop's Profile Photo

Ferry Transportation

Ålborg Mar 21, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hello, Looking to travel to Alborg, Denmark from Stockholm during the second week in April. Can anyone recommend which ferry takes you there, the approximate cost and length of the trip?

Thank you for the help in advance!

Grant

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Best WAy from copenhagen ferry to vesterbro

Copenhagen Mar 7, 2015 at 9:06 PM

I arrive from oslo DFDS viking ferry...need to get to tondergade vesterbro...have ,luggage and with my 70 yr mum who is totally fine walking but..taxi?

more
    • 3 LARGE SUITCASES CPH

Copenhagen Mar 1, 2015 at 3:22 PM

I would like to take the train from the CPH airport to the main train station in the city center.
      My question is for large heavy luggage that cannot be picked up to put on the top luggage rack; Is there a service to check them with a porter. I know they will stick out in the aisle?
      Any help on a check luggage service for the train would be helpful. Thank You

more
    • aletaj.'s Profile Photo

we are visiting May 11-16

Copenhagen Mar 24, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Hello, we would like to ask about good coffee shops and affordable restaurants and cafes to visit while we are in Copenhagen.. Also we would like to meet local people who would be interested in guiding us on what to see and do while we are there.. We do not have a big budget and I am told it will be expensive in Copenhagen so we are open to any insider information... with gratitude.

more

Near Lejre