Leiden Travel Answers

change location

1-2 days tour to Brussel from Noordwijk

by Evgeniy Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 2:01 AM

Hi everyone, I am from Russia (Moscow). I plan to visit Noordwijk for some days for my business trip. I will be have the free time during 30 of August 2003 (Saturday) after afternoon and whole 31 of August (Sunday) (possibly and on 1-st of September). Does anyone know if there's any one or two day tour by bus from Noordwijk (preference) or by train from Leiden to Brussels (preference) or Antwerpen or Luxemburg? Where can I order this tour? May be who knows the tour agencyā€¯s e-mail or address at Noordwijk? Thanks, Evgeniy.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Rischard's Profile Photo

Re: 1-2 days tour to Brussel from Noordwijk

by Rischard Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 3:04 AM

Hi Evgeniy, the best and chepest way to go to Brussels is to travel by Euroline bus service, you may buy a ticket at the Euroline office next to Amstel station in Amsterdam, it take 3.5 hrs to reach Brussels, there are many hotel's of all stars near the bus terminal in Bru. have a nice trip.bye Rischard.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Rischard's Profile Photo

by Rischard Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 3:06 AM

The telephone nr of Euroline bus service: 020-5608787, and the office is next to Amstelstation in Amsterdam. bye.Riesjart

• Mique's Profile Photo

by Mique Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 6:28 AM

Why do you want to go that far? Already that intimately acquinted with the Netherlands? Or do Amsterdam, the Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht just to name a few not exite a spark of interest? Just curious..

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines