Leh Travel Answers

change location

Excellent package.. looking for a company

by rt00021 Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Hi all,

I and wife are travelling to Leh in June for 7N/8D. We have already completed all arrangements for the trip through a local tour operator, including pre-blocked air tickets (to and fro Delhi). Our customized itinerary is probably the best that one can get since it was decided after taking help from frequent travellers to Leh (thanks to them!). It is of course much different and better than what typical commercial tour operators generally offer. Also, the customized package includes the best possible hotels, meals, other requirements, local transportation, etc at a decent price. We are travelling from 14th June to 21st June. It will be great to have company of another couple who is willing/planning to travel to Leh during the same dates (since the tour operator will be able to offer discounted air tickets only for those dates). More importantly, local transportation cost will be much reduced if the Innova/Scorpio is shared by two families since there's a good amount of travelling around Leh. Hence, overall package price per person will reduce. Ideally, four people in an SUV should be good enough for sight seeing.

If someone in interested, please write to me on rt00021@gmail.com (rt00021 at gmail dot com). I will share the exact package and itinerary. The package should be available only till the pre-booked air tickets are available with the tour operator. Current prices for air tickets from Delhi to Leh in June are extremely high.

Thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Re: Excellent package.. looking for a company

by anilpradhanshillong Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 4:36 AM

I believe there is a website (travelbuddy.com) for these sort of tie-ups.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines