Legaspi City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Legazpi City to Boracay

Legaspi City Yesterday

Some friends and I are going to be hiking Mt. Buson and afterwards we will only have 3-4 days left in the Philliphines and were hoping to get to a beach. We have heard Boracay has the best beach, but it looks pretty expensive and lengthy to get there from Legazpi City. Does anyone know a good way to get to Boracay from Legazpi City?

Alternatively, does anyone know any good beaches (beautiful scenery and good night life) closer to Legazpi?

Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Legaspi City Travel Answer Locations

• Legazpi City to Boracay

Legaspi City Yesterday

Some friends and I are going to be hiking Mt. Buson and afterwards we will only have 3-4 days left in the Philliphines and were hoping to get to a beach. We have heard Boracay has the best beach, but it looks pretty expensive and lengthy to get there from Legazpi City. Does anyone know a good way to get to Boracay from Legazpi City?

Alternatively, does anyone know any good beaches (beautiful scenery and good night life) closer to Legazpi?

Thanks in advance!

4 Answers 9 hours ago
    • hire car from the airport

Legaspi City May 25, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Hi,

I am looking to hire a car from Legaspi airport for 5 days. Is there somewhere I can hire a car from and do you know around how much it will cost?

Many thanks

5 Answers May 28, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    • Travel from Donsol to Caramoan islands

Legaspi Feb 10, 2014 at 10:52 AM

With my wife and daughter I want to travel from Donsol to Caramoan Islands.
      What is the best/fastest option to go there , we will leave from Donsol around 03.00 PM.

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • roweMes's Profile Photo

from Ligao City to Sabang Port

Legaspi City Jun 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Good day everyone...

Please tell me to to go to Sabang Port from Ligao City...Thank you

3 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    • MerlyR's Profile Photo

Travel time

Legaspi Apr 7, 2013 at 9:01 PM

How many hours from Legaspi Airport going to Bula, and what kind of transportation to get there & for how much?

• grumpy8's Profile Photo

Rental Car For Tours

Legaspi Aug 20, 2012 at 3:44 AM

Hi, my best friend and I are planning to hire a driver who could take us out on a 1 day tour. Does anybody know anyone? How much does it cost? What is his/her contact number? Thanks!

8 Answers Aug 29, 2012 at 4:11 AM
    • Bus from Legazpi to Manila

Legaspi City Jun 20, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Hello, Just wanna know if there are any buses from legazpi to manila in the evening?
      I did some searching but i cant find much information like email address for booking of the seat. I worry that if i reach to the bus station and the bus is full. Thank you very much.

5 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    • mayon view

Legaspi City Jun 2, 2012 at 5:25 AM

i'm visiting legazpi for the first time this june and i would like to ask what side of the plane should i sit to get a good view of mayon volcano from the sky. thanks.

7 Answers Jun 6, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    • wabufamy's Profile Photo

Lignon Hills, Japanese Tunnel and Cagsawa Ruins With Backpacks

Legaspi May 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM

We'll be backpacking to Legaspi City on our way to Donsol, and want to see Lignon Hills, the Japanese Tunnel and Cagsawa Ruins. Our accommodation is in Donsol, so we'll be bringing our backpacks around. I've heard there's a ride to Lignon Hills, but I'm not sure how far we need to walk from the trike or taxi to the tunnel and the ruins. Me and my companions are not that strong, so I have doubts if we can go around with our backpacks all the time. I want to know how far do we need to walk to get to the site. Thanks.

4 Answers May 17, 2012 at 2:31 AM
    • aquarius64's Profile Photo

Rent a Car in Legazpi

Legaspi City Apr 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM

We will be in Legazpi on July. Where can I hire a car with driver to take us around for 1 day? Are there taxis in Legazpi City? Thanks!

5 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 5:45 AM
    • SELF DRIVE CAR RENTAL

Legaspi City Feb 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

ARE THERE ANY SELF DRIVE CARS AVAILABLE FOR RENT IN LEGASPI. WE WILL BE VISITING THE BICOL REGION IN APRIL AND WOULD LIKE TO RENT A SELF DRIVE VEHICLE.

1 Answer Feb 15, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    • bicolano3345's Profile Photo

Rent a Car !

Legaspi City Jan 31, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Is there any rent a car in Legaspi ? Can i ask the website if theres any ,please !! ? Thank you.

2 Answers Feb 2, 2012 at 4:22 AM
    • princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Legaspi tour and Butanding Watching in 2 days? Help!!!!

Legaspi City Jan 16, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hello fellow travellers

need your experts advise... planning to go to Legaspi (butanding watching) any suggestions on
      1. place to stay
      2. place to eat
      3. places to see (we will in legaspi Sat Morning and then Monday early morning is flight back to manila)

Really need your help on what to do first on sat and then sunday... so we wont miss out on any of the nice places... if you can also help to recommend tours/van (we are about 7 adults).

Thank you much

2 Answers Apr 9, 2012 at 3:15 AM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

How to get to Cagsawa Ruins Park

Legaspi Nov 16, 2011 at 5:06 PM

hi Vters
      planning to make a hit and run trip
      to legaspi....

how will i reach Cagsawa ruins
      using public transpo

thanks.....:)

27 Answers Mar 16, 2012 at 2:53 AM
    • Planning for company outing

Legaspi May 17, 2011 at 3:03 AM

Hi! We will be having our company outing this August to Legaspi. I was assigned to create an itinerary for our group. Can you refer a tour operator based in Legaspi to arrange for our tours? and suggestion for a moderate hotel.
      Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 9, 2012 at 3:19 AM
    • Vacation in Legazpi

Legaspi Apr 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Hello there,

My bestfriend and I will visit Legazpi this May 6-9 but we are not familiar with the place. Can you please suggest a schedule for us including the places we can visit and the most convenient and cheapest way to reach them. Please feel free to share your experiences, it would be a big help for us. Thank you so much friends! Be blessed!

2 Answers Apr 21, 2011 at 7:33 AM
    • johannes_08's Profile Photo

directions from manila to legaspi city

Legaspi Apr 2, 2011 at 5:35 AM

hi, me and my family are planning a road trip to lagaspi city this april. can anyone help me for directions from manila(c5) to legaspi. i would really appreciate it. and also,tips for good stop-overs...thanks.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    • legazpi to sabang port

Legaspi City Feb 23, 2011 at 10:19 AM

hi there...
      we will be going to caramoan on april...
      i would like to know on how to get to sabang port from legazpi...
      and from sabang port to guijalo port?...
      i really need help...
      thanks in advance...

3 Answers Nov 18, 2011 at 8:46 PM
    • Naga to Legaspi van

Legaspi City Feb 22, 2011 at 7:18 PM

How early are the vans from Naga to Legaspi, do they start travelling at 530am? Do I need to wait for the van to be filled up by passengers before they leave for Legaspi or they leave exactly at a specific time? I need to catch the plane from Legaspi to Manila. Pls. help!

1 Answer Sep 24, 2011 at 6:49 AM
    • adventure14's Profile Photo

[HELP] Legaspi airport to Nato port

Legaspi City Nov 1, 2010 at 6:00 AM

We booked a flight to Legaspi airport on Nov. 13, 2010 and our estimated time of arrival is 10:10 am,we want to catch the boat ride from Nato port to Caramoan at 1:30pm . I want to ask if it is possible for us to make it on time and what should we ride from Legaspi airport to Nato port?

Thank You.. Looking forward to all your replies.

1 Answer Nov 1, 2010 at 5:08 PM
    • legaspi tour!

Legaspi City Oct 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM

hi!we have our flight on nov 15 to 18 at legaspi city,,is there anyone here who can help me to fnd out the best place that we can visit, nice but affordable in price,,thank u so much,,i wish some one who can help us,,tnx!pls include some of the price,,tnx!

5 Answers Oct 30, 2010 at 3:03 AM
    • Legazpi Itinerary

Legaspi Aug 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Hi all! Me and my better half are heading to Legazpi on September. I want to know how much the "beach hopping" in Sto. Domingo costs? Is there an entrance fee per Island? How much is the boat rent? Or anyone knows to whom/where we can get beach-hop package? Also how much is the usual car rent for a whole day city tour (so we can haggle). Please help me.. Thanx guys! :)

• tips on where to dine in legazpi city

Legaspi City Jul 21, 2010 at 1:10 PM

i would highly appreciate if you could give me the names/pictures of the live bands performing at Ninong´s Bar and Grill Restaurant in Legazpi city.thanks.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2010 at 4:13 PM
    • ATV's

Legaspi City May 18, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Hi, we are going to Legazpi in July. WOuld you know guys if riding ATV's in the trail are possible.

4 Answers May 22, 2010 at 8:28 PM
    • Legaspi Trip

Legaspi City Apr 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Any suggestions on a nice beach very near Legaspi, Albay. Preferrably along the Gulf of Albay. Will appreciate comments on Ilologan beach in Manito.

Thanks

• joan5254's Profile Photo

4days 3nights Bicol Escapade

Legaspi City Nov 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Hi Goodday!

My hubby and I we're plan for a Bicol escapade on Nov. 26 via 5j bound to Legaspi at 1340H. Its a 4day trip to Legaspi-Caramoan-Naga-Manila. We plan to check out the cagsawa ruin/liberty bell/headless monument/busay falls/hayop-hayopan cave/kimantong sky dive/lignion hills in Legaspi.

Legaspi Nov. 26-27
      1. Can you help me to arrange which should be the first to visit upto the last.
      2. do you know if theres an entrance fee or any charges in visiting those site?
      3. 1 day would be enough for us to check everything in legaspi?

Next stop after Legaspi would be Caramoan... we prefer to have it next instead of CWC CAMSUR so we could hold our time when we need to go back to Manila (via BUS). My problem with this is that i don't have idea how to go to caramoan since this will be my 1st time to visit Bicol.

Caramoan Nov 27-29
      please tell me
      1. travel time Legaspi- Caramoan
      2. Procedure of going there (please include schedule of bus/boat etc)
      3. How much bus/boat/van or jeep ride? do u have anyone to recomment for boat ride? Fyi, do u think they have a public boat that will cross us to caramoan we're only 2 atleast charge will be divided to numbers of head.
      4. which place is better to stay in caramoan? (reasonable price)
      5. what else can we do and see aside from island? (must see attractions if theres any)

Anything That i need to know or must see... please advise me...

I find this VirtualTourist.com very helpful. Whenever i need to research a place for an out of town trip... never would i miss to used your site. Thanks in advance... hope to hear you asap.

• fastest transportation from legaspi to naga

Legaspi City Oct 5, 2009 at 12:02 AM

hi!im planning to go to cwc on oct 8 2009. and i have to take the plane manila to legaspi so that i can take my dog with me. Pal wont allow me to take a plane straight from manila to naga. so i have to take manila to legaspi. I need to know what's the fastest way by bus to get to naga.where can i find in legaspi a bus going to naga?how much?or any other transportation going to naga by land that is cheap. HELP!!

• z28's Profile Photo

legaspi to boracay

Legaspi City May 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM

hi, is it possible to take a boat (ferry, banca) from legaspi or naga to boracay?

tnx folks

3 Answers May 23, 2009 at 4:04 AM
    • Climbing Mayon in Apr 2009

Legaspi City Mar 28, 2009 at 3:42 AM

Hello! I am going with my friend to Legaspi at the April. May be somebody know it's possible now climb to Mayon? Thanx!

4 Answers Apr 16, 2009 at 6:22 AM
    • where is legaspi

Legaspi Mar 24, 2009 at 9:37 PM

im from pampanga and i have a marine boyfriend they will fly there in saturday i just want to know that how can we will go there with my friends using a bus?and how many hours the trip,,or using a plane?i just want to know what is the near province in legaspi i hope you can answer me A.S.A.P,,thank you

6 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM