Legaspi City Travel Answers

change location
joan5254's Profile Photo

4days 3nights Bicol Escapade

by joan5254 Online Now Nov 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Hi Goodday!

My hubby and I we're plan for a Bicol escapade on Nov. 26 via 5j bound to Legaspi at 1340H. Its a 4day trip to Legaspi-Caramoan-Naga-Manila. We plan to check out the cagsawa ruin/liberty bell/headless monument/busay falls/hayop-hayopan cave/kimantong sky dive/lignion hills in Legaspi.

Legaspi Nov. 26-27
1. Can you help me to arrange which should be the first to visit upto the last.
2. do you know if theres an entrance fee or any charges in visiting those site?
3. 1 day would be enough for us to check everything in legaspi?

Next stop after Legaspi would be Caramoan... we prefer to have it next instead of CWC CAMSUR so we could hold our time when we need to go back to Manila (via BUS). My problem with this is that i don't have idea how to go to caramoan since this will be my 1st time to visit Bicol.

Caramoan Nov 27-29
please tell me
1. travel time Legaspi- Caramoan
2. Procedure of going there (please include schedule of bus/boat etc)
3. How much bus/boat/van or jeep ride? do u have anyone to recomment for boat ride? Fyi, do u think they have a public boat that will cross us to caramoan we're only 2 atleast charge will be divided to numbers of head.
4. which place is better to stay in caramoan? (reasonable price)
5. what else can we do and see aside from island? (must see attractions if theres any)

Anything That i need to know or must see... please advise me...

I find this VirtualTourist.com very helpful. Whenever i need to research a place for an out of town trip... never would i miss to used your site. Thanks in advance... hope to hear you asap.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Legaspi City Travel Answer Locations