Leganés

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling from hacienda to Madrid

Madrid Jul 4, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I want to travel from hacienda Murcia to Madrid to see Real Madrid stadium. I need to find the easiest method of transport and cost and then find how I get from Madrid train/bus station to the stadium and find a hotel over nite which is family friendly. Can anyone help? Thank you

more
    • raj2050's Profile Photo

travel partner wanted

Madrid Jun 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Any female travel partner need travel companion in Madrid on next august

more
    • raj2050's Profile Photo

travel partner wanted

Madrid Jun 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Any female travel partner need travel companion in Madrid on next august

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

What Railroad station from Madrid to Valencia?

Madrid Jun 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Thank you all for answering my question, very helpful. One part remains - from what railroad station in Madrid do I go to Valencia if I pick AVE? If I go by REGULAR train, again - from what station? Atocha or other??
      I know you will specify, muchas gracias :-))

more
    • juliana5871's Profile Photo

What is the best way to find relatively low cost housing

Madrid Jun 12, 2014 at 6:14 PM

I am trying to find a host family, flatmate, or relatively low-cost housing. Any tips?

Thanks,

Juliana

more

Taxi from airport

Madrid Jul 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM

1.How much do they charge (average) from airport Barajas to Atocha area by TAXI?
      2. How long is a walk from Atocha to Banco de Espana and Sevilla metro stations? If the same by taxi, how much is the ride? Thank you

more

Flamenco in MADRID

Madrid Jul 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi again to everybody. I have to re-post my question because people were trying to HELP me advising that for the best Flamenco I should be in Andalucia. I KNOW that, but this time I AM NOT in Andalucia and I know for a fact that IN MADRID there are quite a few EXCELLENT and world renowned Flamenco performers - gutarist, dancers, cantaores, you name it. MY Question is - where in MADRID I can see them and whether they do perform in any theatres in Madrid, not only in tablaos that mostly cater for FIRST time flamenco viewers. I HOPE I will get a good answer to MY question (no Andalucia advice pelase) THANK YOU ALL.

more

Flamenco - the REAL ONE

Madrid Jun 30, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I hope to hear from Madrilenos or other conoceurs of FLAMENCO. I do know all tourist cafes where one can see a flamenco show. I AM a REAL FAN and I am not interested in an introduction to flamenco. I did check quite a few cafes for the names of performers and so far did not find any familiar names. How do I see a really good flamenco in Madrid? Do they ever perform in any theatres there? I hope to hear from those who know what I am asking about. Thank you all.
      PS - I did read a Travel Guide on Madrid HERE, went to night life, etc. DID FIND a few names of cafes but checking their lists I did not see any famous performers. PLEASE HELP.

more

Going from Madrid to Salamanca

Madrid Jun 22, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I will need to go from Madrid to Salamanca around July 20, 2014. I am staying in Salamanca for 2 nights. I do not drive and I will take public transportation - either a train or a bus. I would want to hear from Salamanca locals - what's the best and fastest transportation available? Is there a BULLET train or a regular train? How long is the ride and how much is fare? Where do I board the train from Madrid (Atocha or ANOTHER train station?) If a bus is better, where do I take the bus in Madrid, how long and how much? Thank you for your help.

more
    • Madrid Airport

Madrid Jun 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

We fly to Terminal 1 at Barajas airport in Madrid and want to take the airport bus to the nearby Hotel Barajas around 5 minutes away we think. Does anybody know which bus we should take and from where outside T1?

more
    • juliana5871's Profile Photo

Advice for Travelling to Madrid

Madrid Jun 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Hi! I am going to be living in Madrid, Spain and could seriously use some advice! I am from the USA, and will be a foreign exchange student at a business university in Madrid. I have to find my own housing. My Spanish is not very good and I could use advice on everything from understanding the metro and how to ride it, to where to find housing and a host family, to where the locals go to eat, to understanding the VAT tax. Please message me if you would like to share advice and be friends!
      I am also looking to make friends in Spain even before I arrive!

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

6 hours to kill at Madrid airport..Can I go into Madrid..???

Madrid Jun 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I have a connecting flight in Madrid from Malaga.(on route to Greece).with a good 8 hour wait till flight leaves..Can I leave the airport to go into Madrid? I would already have my boarding card..and I assume be back at airport 2 hours before flight as I would need to go thru security..correct??
      So..landing in Madrid..would I just go to baggage claim(just because thats the way to exit) like everyone else instead of staying in TRANSIT and just EXIT out??Many thxs! Never done it before so not sure..

more