Lecce

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adres -of the busstation in Lecce

by germainwyseur Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • travel by train from lecce to a beach, how?

by stellastar321 Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hello, I hope someone can help me, myself and 3 friends are travelling to lecce in april from thursday 3rd to thursday 10th. we would like to visit some nice beaches via train as none of us drive. is this possible? I would really appricicate a trainline map of where the stations are located as we dont want to get of the train only to find we cant get to the beach :)

Thank you.

more
    • adres -of the busstation in Lecce

by germainwyseur Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

• travel by train from lecce to a beach, how?

by stellastar321 Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hello, I hope someone can help me, myself and 3 friends are travelling to lecce in april from thursday 3rd to thursday 10th. we would like to visit some nice beaches via train as none of us drive. is this possible? I would really appricicate a trainline map of where the stations are located as we dont want to get of the train only to find we cant get to the beach :)

Thank you.

3 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 2:32 AM
    • 3Month stay in Lecce with a dog...any suggestions?

by MaryD55 Online Now Oct 13, 2013 at 8:38 PM

My husband and I our miniature poodle. are thinking of spending 3 months in Lecce, Sept/Oct/Nov...we are looking for a 2 bedroom flat with a full kitchen & washing machine...does anyone know of a good place that is reasonably priced? or does anyone know of a good real estate agent in Lecce who could help us find such a place....Should we book in advance, or is it best to get there stay in a hotel and find a place once we get there?

1 Answer Oct 15, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    • AnlizF's Profile Photo

How to reach Lecce from french west coast?

by AnlizF Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Hi, we would like to travel to lecce in november and enjoy the late sun there. What are the best travelling options to reach this place comfortably at a low price?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2013 at 4:28 AM
    • PhyllisT's Profile Photo

city tour of lecce

by PhyllisT Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 7:30 AM

is there a mini train ride tour of Lecce?
      are there headphones in English
      where do you catch the train...can you catch it at the main train station?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    • lecce accomodations

by rozusa Online Now Jun 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM

68 year old female from USA travelling alone end of October. Looking at Hotel Torre Del Parco Castle. Any comments or tips would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
      Roz

8 Answers Nov 17, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    • Southern Italy in Winter

by KeyNoteSteve Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 7:30 PM

We are planning a trip to be in Venice Italy for New Years Eve 2010. After a week or so in Venice, we are thinking of traveling South (for warmer weather). We have no experience with a) southern Italy and b) Italy Winter.

So would appreciate info on travelling in southern Italy. Our main concern is that attractions (Galleries, theatres, sites of interest, restaurants,...) would be closed leaving little to do but walk about the towns. Lecce sounds like an interesting place, but is it 'up and running' in January or is all quiet.

We were also thinking of getting to Sicily. Other suggestions in the southern region are welcome.

Thanks in advance

Steve

5 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    • Lecce to Naples

by kenham Online Now Mar 29, 2009 at 7:46 AM

What is the best way to travel between Lecce and Naples?

1 Answer Mar 29, 2009 at 8:29 AM
    • ProfBob's Profile Photo

I Giardini di Atena near Lecce In Puglia

by ProfBob Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 6:10 AM

Greetings All:

Is there anyone who is familiar with I Giardini di Atena, a city resort near Lecce. There are 462 flats/apartments with restaurants, bar, entertainment, shuttles, etc. Would be interested in specilfic owner experiences and pricing.
      Thanks in advance for any info.

1 Answer May 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    • Room needed

by natashamonella Online Now Aug 1, 2006 at 6:22 AM

I am an British post-graduate student coming to live in Lecce for 6-9 months from September/October this year and would really appreciate any advice about looking for a room to rent.

I would prefer something central, are these really expensive??
      Thanks

Natasha

• pashkapushka's Profile Photo

Accomodation near the La Notte della Taranta event

by pashkapushka Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 10:31 AM

Anyone can help advising on a nice, cheap accomodation in places where the Notte della taranta event takes place? EVen privately, in local peoples' house. We are two, a couple, going there for research of sorts.

Thank you in advance.

Pavla

1 Answer Jul 29, 2006 at 10:12 AM
    • recommendations needed for apartment rental

by rogerkow Online Now May 20, 2006 at 6:29 AM

I'm planning a trip to Puglia next winter..I'm thinking about renting an apartment for 2 in the center of Lecce or Ostuni..Is Lecce and Ostuni fairly level.??.My wife has bad knees ...Any recommendations will be welcome..

2 Answers Jul 29, 2006 at 10:17 AM
    • Lecce from Brisini airport

by Hopeful2day Online Now May 5, 2004 at 3:11 PM

Can anyone advise how to get to Lecce and how much it would cost by bus or is there a train? Thnks

1 Answer May 5, 2004 at 3:25 PM