Lebanon Mountains Travel Answers

change location

Trekking in Lebanon

by traceylouise Online Now Jun 10, 2003 at 7:02 AM

I am visiting Lebanon in August. I want to do long hikes in the mountains, hopefully camping in a tent. I will be travelling with a male friend. We are experienced hikers. Do you have any advice on where to go?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • DunaKal's Profile Photo

Re: Trekking in Lebanon

by DunaKal Online Now Jun 10, 2003 at 11:19 AM

There are plenty of Mountains to hike,top of my head is Rowaysat Sawfar,Romeyeh,Burummana,Aley,Bahamdoun,Duhur El Abadiyyeh. and many more. Check this site,,it may have some infornations whatsuplebanon.com/ExploreLe... have a wonderful time in Lebanon.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • raniou's Profile Photo

by raniou Online Now Jun 11, 2003 at 2:05 AM

Check this site, their are professionnal for hicking trips. www.libantrek.com Enjoy

• inga236's Profile Photo

by inga236 Online Now Mar 11, 2004 at 6:44 AM

Hi there, I think I have the perfect answer to what you're looking for. Goto http://www.skileb.com and select your ecoourism trip. A recent about hiking in Lebanon has been posted. It takes you to different location throughout the country....... Let me know if you need more advice. ron

• shh_silence's Profile Photo

by shh_silence Online Now Jun 1, 2009 at 12:27 AM

the oldest trekking club in lebanon , goes each sunday to a different mountain with the best prices in here is club des vieux sentiers , being a non profit organisation .
    check the site www.cvslebanon.org

• Re: Trekking in Lebanon

by gaby85 Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM

For information on trekking visit the web site of Lebanon Mountain Trail www.lebanontrail.org For information on camping visit the following blog site page www.lebanonroad.blogspot.com/p/plannig-trip-to-lebanon.html

Regards

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Lebanon Mountains