change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• swancity's Profile Photo

Train or bus to leavenworth during Xmas

by swancity Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Is there train or bus or even better bus tour from Seatttle to leavenworth? We wouldn't want to drive there in winter time. Has Anyone ever taken train there?

3 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Mountain Biking in Leavenworth

by diamond_skies Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 1:46 PM

If we hire mountain bikes in Leavenworth, are there any trails accessible from the town (within a couple miles or so of the town center) or would we have to transport the bikes to the trails?

Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    • Transport

by sue.norvill Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM

We are visiting Leavenworth for Christmas 2010. 4 adults 2 children
      We are considering catching a bus to Leavenworth which stops at the Icicle Village.
      Does anyone know if it is possible to arrange local car hire for the 5 days we are in Leavenworth?
      If no car hire, what are your recommendations regarding getting there and transport options whilst we are there?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    • Wedding Gift!?

by JBall Online Now Jun 18, 2003 at 3:48 PM

I'm researching for a friend. He and his fiancee enjoyed a vacation in the Wenatchee area and happened upon Leavenworth and loved it. He is wanting me to find some sort of personal / memorable gift from there for a wedding gift. Do the shops or restaurants have websites that I could visit? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 2:09 PM
    • cwest03's Profile Photo

Enzian Motor Inn

by cwest03 Online Now Oct 20, 2002 at 2:07 AM

Has anyone ever stayed at the Enzian Inn (http://www.enzianinn.com/) in Leavenworth? Are there any other good places to stay in that town? Any other authentic Bavarian hotels in the area?

1 Answer Oct 29, 2002 at 10:54 PM