Travel Answers
Leaf River

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Great day trips for kids (7 , 10, 11 years old)

Cherokee Village Mar 18, 2015 at 12:14 PM

We are wondering what are some good day trips to entertain kids (ages 7, 10,11)? Looking for both "nature" oriented ideas, to landmarks, or other places of interest.

Thank you,
      Tina

more
    • cabins on beach

Holly Beach Mar 14, 2015 at 7:57 PM

I am trying to find the name of a nice, big cabin on the beach...also want to do some crabbing...

more
    • cabin on the beach

Holly Beach Mar 14, 2015 at 7:51 PM

I need the name of a nice cabin on the beach.... I want to do some crabbing and the some of the family will be more interested in the beach...

more
    • boomers night out

Indianapolis Mar 6, 2015 at 4:52 PM

where is a good place for people in Indy fifty plus to enjoy dancing and meeting people in this age range?

more
    • nightclub in cin

Cincinnati Mar 2, 2015 at 6:00 PM

what is a good urban nightclub to go to

more
    • Greenville, NC restaruants

Greenville Mar 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Names of five (5) restaurants in Greenville, NC that can, and will, accommodate parties of 20 or more comfortably in a private area and have a variety of foods to offer at moderate prices.

more
    • Shuttle services

Destin 18 hours ago

How do I get from the Pensacola airport to Destin Emerald Grand Resort?

more
    • Looking for buddies

North Carolina Mar 25, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Is anyone willing to take a roadtrip across the USA (from North Carolina to Los Angeles) from May til June?

more
    • Bud56's Profile Photo

Street car to the Erato street cruise terminal in New Orleans?

New Orleans Mar 24, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Can you take the river line street car to the Erato street cruise terminal in New Orleans?

more
    • walkietalkie2012's Profile Photo

Cherry blossoms

Washington D.C. Mar 23, 2015 at 8:31 AM

I will only have a few days in DC. Will I have a chance to see cherry blossoms end Mar/ early Apr? Where can I see them? Thanks

more
    • Interesting quaint inns

Indiana Mar 22, 2015 at 4:29 PM

Looking for a place to take 65 and older ladies for a lunch -- there would be about 15-20 of us -- around Lafayette, Indiana -- any suggestions ????

more
    • where to stay

Virginia Beach Mar 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM

location wise what would be better Beach Quarters on 5th street or Ocean Sands on 22nd street.

more
    • land taxis

Laughlin Mar 18, 2015 at 1:59 AM

how much to ride from harrahs to the Colorado belle?

more
    • easter sunrise service

Dunnellon Mar 12, 2015 at 7:22 PM

As a little kid i have fond memories of attending sunrise service each easter somewhere close to dunnellon where rainbow river and the withlacoochie meet. Anyone know where exactly that might have been OR if they still do it? I recently moved to fla now and would live to go again

more
    • Weather in colorado

Durango Mar 10, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My fiance and I are going to colorado march 16 for our honeymoon. What's the weather like In march In durango and Estes park ?

more
    • I want to dress up and dance!

Olympia Mar 7, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Where is a place that a single mature lady can go to dance, listen to music in evening dress?

more
    • any good meat markets around Mohave, County?

Kingman Mar 1, 2015 at 10:02 PM

looking for a good place to buy meat? Not Smiths or Walmart. I bought a roast a Smiths and it was 90% fat. its like where's the Beef?

more
    • things in lincon

Lincoln Mar 1, 2015 at 2:03 PM

What are fun indoor things to do in Lincoln with kids

more
    • Making the best of 4 days

Fort Lauderdale Mar 1, 2015 at 4:48 AM

We arrive for 4 days on March 18th. We are in our late 30's and would like a nice mixture of nightlife vs chill out. Any suggestions?

more
    • 5 luggages to pick up

Newark 16 hours ago

I will arrive newark liberty airport on 23 April. I have 5 big luggages but I cannot carry all of them by myself. Where can I rent a very big trolley or find someone can help me? How much do they charge to help me carry all luggages to go out the airport?

more
    • Ideas? April 19- 22nd! 2 year anniversary ideas.

South Lake Tahoe Yesterday

Ok, so our first trip we had planned for a one yr anniversary got ruined so this year i need it to be special.

My Fiance and I are traveling to South Lake for our 2 year anniversary. We are on a tight budget and he has never been to that side of Tahoe, and Im not too familiar either. I need ideas!

We both enjoy thee forest areas, he is able to drink, but i am not so bars and night life arent the best.

We are really only looking to make memories not break the bank. I enjoy horseback riding and he enjoys going out and exploring. We both dont ski or snowboard, and arent interested either.

We are going in April on the 19th- 22nd. Right now all I have planned is visiting my favorite burger place from when I was younger, Burger Lounge, and MAYBE go to Zephyr Cove Stables. but that still leaves so much more time in the days we are there.

HELP ME? haha.

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Where to stay in sSouth Florida Easr Coast

Florida Mar 25, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Hello

I am planning our 7e travel in South Florida for November. Our 1st stop is in Fort Lauderdale but we do not want to drive too much. Our idea is to go North from FL to Fort Pierce. What are the best places to stay on this route.

We wish to stay near the beaches but also in the towns in order to do some visits and see some attractions. Have you proposals for this project. We will have a leasing car.

Are there greyhound races in November ? If I remeber well they begin in December.

We do not foresee to go in the Everglades where we have already gone several times but if you know some thing interesting between the A 75 and the Okeechobee Lake, I would thank you to tell me what.

Thank you for you proposals.

RAY

more
    • 6th and Chestnut

Long Beach Mar 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM

What is the area like near 6th street and chestnut? I am a single 24 year old female looking to rent an apartment in that area and I am getting mixed reviews on the neighborhood. help?!

more
    • Electronics

Soldotna Mar 23, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Is there any electronics stores close by?

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Cruise terminal

Oahu Mar 22, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Taking a cruise in May. Is it best to book the ground transportation with Norwegian ($60 pp!) or take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal? How easy will it be to get a taxi and what is the approximate cost?

more