Le Touquet-Paris-Plage

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishing near Le Touquet

by bill_law66 Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Can anyone suggest a days fishing albeit casting from the beach or rocks, boat trips or course fishing. Really grateful. Bill

3 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 3:12 AM
    • ClaraPP's Profile Photo

Car Parking in La Touquet

by ClaraPP Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Would anyone know the best / secure/ free, car parking in La Touquet, we are staying for a week in an apartment in the centre on the town in August, without any off street parking.
      Thank you regards Clara

2 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM
    • Bar / Restaurant for a special lunch?

by sallking Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Myself and 2 sisters are flying to Le Touquet on Saturday to celebrate her 40th birthday. We would really like to find a good cocktail / champagne bar near the sea and then a good restaurant (preferably with outside seating). Any suggestions would be most welcome!

• EURAIL

by Monique77 Online Now Dec 9, 2006 at 4:14 PM

My friend and i are taking our first trip at the end of this month using the Eurail. we've already purchased our ticket- the Germany France combo. This is our first time using the Eurail and i am not completely sure how the service works. We are arriving in Frankfurt, and traveling to koln. from Koln we would like to make our way to Paris. our last stop is Bordeaux and then we need to make it back to Frankfurt to catch our flight home. With our EURAIL pass do we still need to book our spots some how on the train? what about traveling from country to country? How do we make sure we have spots on the trains we need???

3 Answers Dec 10, 2006 at 2:54 AM
    • Train from Gare du Nord, Paris to London

by dkbhattacharjee Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 12:52 PM

I wish to travel by train(not Eurostar) from Paris to London during day time between 28-30 September,2006. Can any one please tell me the lowest train fare and the train name which I can avail from Paris to London. I shall be glad to know if I can buy the ticket from outside France.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2006 at 9:17 PM
    • Art Classes

by silkwork Online Now Jul 4, 2005 at 2:01 AM

I wish to travel to France to study Art and learn Painting.
      the trip is for 4 weeks, and I plan to go around late August, to September, 2005.Please advise me of any such classes being held on beautiful old chateaus, mansions. My email is silkwork@vsnl.com
      Regards
      PAT

• Kettleman's Profile Photo

Bar to meet for L'Enduro!!

by Kettleman Online Now Dec 23, 2004 at 6:00 AM

Hope someone that lives in Le Touquet or nearby can help. When the 300000 or so bikers arrive in the town for the enduro in Febrruary, my group of 10 need a bar to have as the focus so we can all meet up again! We have chosen one on the promenade near the pyramid thing, it's near the parking and the junction of Bld Thierry Sabine and Rue St-Jean..... I am guessing at it being called Bar de la Plage (!) or somethiong along those lines.... it's mostly a sit outside and freeze your bita off place in February!!!! Can anyone confirm......? Merci!

• Steve1953's Profile Photo

Parking in Paris

by Steve1953 Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 5:41 AM

Is this possible? and what day is the best?

3 Answers Oct 17, 2004 at 9:25 AM