Travel Answers
Le Plan-de-Grasse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hire of 28 Seat Coach for 1 day tour of Monaco starting and finishing in Nice

Nice 2 hours ago

I wish to hire a 28 seat coach with driver and or tour guide for a tour of Monaco and Eze. Our group will be based in Nice.

more
    • st tropez in early sept

Nice Aug 20, 2015 at 10:30 AM

is st tropez still happening in early sept ? beaches , nightclubs etc?

more
    • Weather in december

Nice 10 hours ago

Planning on visiting south of France and Istanbul in December. What is the weather like? I know it's not too warm but not too cold either. Traveling from the United States! Feedback please!

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

My Nice trip queries

Nice Aug 15, 2015 at 2:01 AM

I have the following queries regarding my trip next week - please help!

- I will be in Nice on sunday and monday. Cours saleya market was only half-a-day on sunday and not open on Monday. I will have around 30-45 mins to spend at this place before close. Will this place at it best being closing time or they would have wind-up everything at the close time.

- I find from map that I may need to travel 1.5 to 2kms between my wish list places few times. Tram is not helping much as google maps shows walk + tram is almost same as walking the distance fully. Being with my daughters aged 10 and 6, I find the planned walking distance too much for a day - if I want to use taxi less than 2km, how much will they charge me - are taxi ranks common.

more
    • options of places to stay apart from Nice. ☺

Nice Aug 26, 2015 at 10:05 PM

We are staying in Barcelona till 30th and are looking to stay somewhere with a beach or pool for a couple of days before we go to Paris. have thought of Nice but wondered if there was anywhere else people could suggest. Open to anyt hing as long as it is budget and accessible by public transport! thanks heaps in advance

more
    • How to get to Villefranche from nice

Nice Aug 11, 2015 at 1:03 PM

I'm currently at Nice and wanting to do a day trip to Villefrance. I hear the best way to get there is the bus apparently route #100. Can anyone tell me exactly where to get the bus from?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Bus Terminus in Nice for buses to St Paul de Vence and Monto Carlo

Nice Aug 28, 2015 at 6:18 AM

where in Nice do i get buses to ez and st paul de vence ?

more
    • Bus from Nice to Menton

Nice Aug 20, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Where do I catch the No100 Lignes bus from Nice to Menton?
      I am flying to Nice and am wondering how I can catch the No 100 bus ~ which is the best stop to start the journey?
      Thanks for any help with this.

more
    • Train from marseille airport

L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Aug 11, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I arrive on Air France Saturday Aug.15th at 12:55, will I be able to catch the 1:14 train to La Sorgue, or which one will I take, and do you have a map of where I go when I arrive to catch the train?

more
    • Nice to italy?

Nice Aug 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM

Hi all, Im travelling to Nice in October for the forth time :-) id like to spend some time outside nice this time and i heard italy is easy enough to travel too. Can ye recommended a city to to travel too/stay for a night? Im also thinking of hiring a car in Nice and heading north / North east? Again, any recommendations of destinations i should travel too? Thanks :-)

more