Le Petit-Paris

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • Telephone and 3G card in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Hello mates, i will be in paris from 2nd April, need to check if we can get the local sim card or 3G for mobile phone, and what all docs are needed and what are the charges like...,please help to guide.

How to stay connected with near and dear one when we are in Paris

Deepak

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • sandranunes's Profile Photo

Day Trips

Paris 5 hours ago

We will be in Paris this June and intend to do some day trips. We have already decided about Honfleur (I loved it!), Provins,and Auvers sur Oise. We are considering Conflans Sainte Honorine as it is very close to Paris and offers a completely different scenery to paint. Any ideas? Thank you very much

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

The Louvre ticket

Paris Apr 23, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Hi wht is the best way to get ticket for the Louvre? I got to the official site but it seems online purchase have to be collected at designated location

Any advise where to buy it from for convenient collection - how and where?

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I'll be traveling to Paris in mid July. I want to buy an online ticket in advance to Disneyland. where Do I buy it?
      Last time I was in Paris (in 2011) I went to both parks but I didn't have much time for the disney park (Don't remember the name) only for the amusment park. Can I order only this park? which park is better in your opinion?
      Also, If I go on a sunday is it the same hours? I know it's only open until 18:00 and I don't want to lose any single minute.
      Thanks!! :)

more
    • Things to do

Paris Apr 15, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Sorry. Florence, Milan, and Venice Italy. Paris France. Amsterdam and Rotterdam Netherlands. London England.

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Driving into Charles de Gaulle Airport

Paris Apr 11, 2015 at 6:55 AM

My wife and I are going fly from Paris to Biarritz, rent a car and drive up the coast until we get to Mount Saint Michel and then back to Paris. I was planning on dropping off the rental at the Charles de Gaulle Air Port the day prior to flying back to Canada. However, after looking on the map and google earth looks sort of scary. Any suggestions on where we could drop car off near Paris and just take a train to or near the Charles de Gaulle Air Port.

more
    • special sport activities

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi there! Is there anyone who can list me some special sport activities in/near Paris? The group are 15 person in the age between 30-50 years (rookies/middle/high level). I would be so thankful for every inspiration!

Thank you so much!

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

1 May Transport

Paris Apr 10, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Hi Everyone!

I know a lot of places will be closed on the 1st of May, but will the buses/trains still operate? And will it be the normal schedule? We were thinking of making a trip to Sacre-Coeur, Parc des Buttes-Chaumont and Pere Lachaise Cemetery on this day. We're staying in the 2nd Arrondissement.

Thanks! :)

more
    • sightseeing in paris

Paris Mar 26, 2015 at 4:43 AM

i would like to know how i should divide paris up for sightseeing. north and south of the river or east and west? any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. we will be staying in paris for 3 full days.
      thanks!

more
    • Paris to Bruges

Paris Apr 7, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Hi day out from Paris to Bruges, best way for 2 seniors to go
      Thanks

more
    • TRAVEL TO FRANCE

Paris Apr 7, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Hi! Can anybody here give me some tips and ideas about the best places to visit in France?

more
    • Hotel avec Suite

Paris Yesterday

My wife and I are taking two grandchildren (girls, ages 11 & 14) to Paris in July. Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced hotels with suite accommodations? We don't necessarily want to book two separate rooms.

Merci beaucoup.

more
    • what to wear

Paris Apr 8, 2015 at 4:16 PM

the last time I was in Paris was about 1-15 years ago.
      You rarely see anyone wearing shorts and sneakers.
      Is this still the case?

more
    • da.maulik's Profile Photo

Visa possibilities of solo,

Paris Apr 4, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Friends,

I am a salaried Indian , how many chances are there to get schengen Visa as solo traveller ?

Can We get invitation letter fom here from any friend?

more
    • kanbrazil's Profile Photo

Two weeks in Paris (may 1 - May 17) - What I should not miss? Thanks.

Paris Apr 11, 2015 at 1:15 PM

Hi. I am going to be in Paris with a friend for two weeks (may 1 - May 17). The tour guides are so overwhelming... and the prices can be out right extortion...:) I hope some of you, frequent travellers, can help me some suggestion... I just want to breath the air, smell the fragrance, experience the city. What are the things I should not miss. Thanks for your help. Lin

more
    • Public Restrooms

Paris Apr 8, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Hello! My family (including two pre-teens) will be making our first visit to Paris. Bluntly, one of my children requires frequent use of bathroom facilities. Do you have suggestions/advice on this matter?
      Thank you greatly.

more
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

Paris lodging in early July

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 9:47 AM

We will be in Paris in early July. We are looking for non-hotel (airbnb, vrbo, aparthotel, b &b) lodging for 7-10 days. We would like to be closer to the city center in order to walk or take a quick Metro to the many points of interest.
      Thanks for any advice and recommendations.

Jim and Barbara

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Hotel in June

Paris Apr 22, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Hallo my dearest friends. I hope you are all fine. I would like to ask any recommendations on hotels or apartments in Paris at June. Is it always so expensive in Paris or it's just this time of the year? Actually I searched also for September and it was the same.

more
    • Purchasing a Watch??

by Justin08 Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 11:01 PM

I am really into fine watches and am traveling to London, Paris Greenwich in November. I want to know where I should go to buy a watch, would it necessarily be cheaper in any of these cities? or would that not make any difference? I dont want to spend too much but want something nice!! Thanks in advance!

• Romainvilliers, France area sites

by janjord Online Now May 13, 2005 at 6:48 AM

Staying in Bailly Romainvilliers area. Exclusing Euro Disney, what is there to do in this location and how long to drive to Paris. Heard it wasn't safe at night and lots of traffic? We're not interested in kids activities.

• Paris Hostels

by pat_26 Online Now Jun 6, 2003 at 2:13 PM

I am going to be in Paris for a week and I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good hostel to stay in while I am there. I don't want to pay over 30 euros a night. I don't know if this is reasonable or not. I don't mind sharing a room with someone, but would like to be in a good part of town.

2 Answers Jun 10, 2003 at 8:29 AM