change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation options for Le Mans motogp 2012

by kims_1711 Online Now Dec 17, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Hi.

It appears as if I've left it too late to book accommodation for the Le Mans 2012 motogp round.

Can anyone help with possible options for accommodation close to the track? It will be two people travelling, we will have a car and aren't too fussy with accommodation. Probably mid range would suit us best.

I also heard some locals open up their doors for the events. Is there a website where there might be some information for this?

I appreciate any replies or advice I can get.

2 Answers Dec 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM
    • Chateaux within 40km of Le Mans

by suzyjj Online Now Mar 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM

Hiya, my other half and I are off to Le Mans 8-12 July and would love to stay in a chateau or picturesque accommodation within maybe a 40km drive of Le Mans, preferably to the north as we will be driving over from Calais.

Don't really want to pay more than £150 per night per room b&b.

Once accom is sorted we can look at things to do as won't be at Le Mans all the time.

If anyone has any suggestions......

Thanks
      Sue

3 Answers Mar 25, 2010 at 4:32 AM
    • Egyptian_prince's Profile Photo

looking for an old pen friend

by Egyptian_prince Online Now Jan 14, 2007 at 10:17 PM

I'v lost connection with an old pen friend from le mans ! can any body help me with online phone directories or youth popular sites i cn search on ! i know it might sound redicolouse but life some times is redicolouse, i will appreciate any kind of help , thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 5:01 PM
    • Le Mans (and beyond) in June

by TBCheval Online Now Mar 24, 2005 at 2:33 PM

Hi, everyone! My husband and I will be doing PR at Le Mans this year. We will be working practice/qualifying and, of course, the race itself, but we will have a week of freedom in between. What to do?? One week is, of course, not enough time to see or do everything we might wish, and I am somewhat overwhelmed by all of the options. I could really use some assistance organizing and planning our limited free time.

We are fairly easily amused - favorite interests and pastimes include: wine/wineries; FOOD of all sorts; cathedrals/chateaux/gardens/quaint villages; motorsports, of course; and horses. Help! I briefly looked into an equestrian vacation in the Loire Valley; the dates were perfect and it all sounded quite lovely ... but my husband doesn't ride and while he could see sights and taste wine, etc., while I was riding, I was afraid we might not see enough of each other. After all, it's supposed to be "our" vacation, not just mine. ;-) So ... we dispensed with that idea, somewhat reluctantly.

We could rent a car and focus on the Loire Valley, or we could travel farther afield (by rail?) to Provence/Cote d'Azur or some other region. We might also like to splurge and spend some extra on one or two nights at a really nice chateau or hotel. Ideas, anyone? All suggestions and advice gratefully accepted!

7 Answers Mar 28, 2005 at 7:56 AM
    • Camping for the 24 hrs

by Leo&Kay Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 12:48 PM

Can anyone help?? I live near London and come to Le Mans every year for the 24 hour race in June. However this year I cannot get tickets for camping at Houx Annexxe. I have contacted l'automobile club du l'ouest but they do not have any available. Can anyone help or know where I may be able to find a ticket??

1 Answer Apr 7, 2005 at 3:39 AM