Le Havre

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get from Le Havre to Bayeux

by suzfink Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 3:47 PM

How much is a taxi form Le Havre to Bayeux? Or can you get a private driver??

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 12:02 PM
    • Shopping mall

by Jandalertz Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM

hello there! what is the nearest shopping mall near the port area in le havre? thanks..

1 Answer Jan 8, 2014 at 4:40 AM
    • Mont St Michel

by emorrisjr Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

What is the best way to get from Le Havre to Mont T Michel?

4 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM
    • Hotel in Le Havre

by cl3150 Online Now Jun 5, 2012 at 4:27 AM

We will be staying in Le Havre on a Sunday night in early September at the end of a cruise, and need to select a nice hotel. Because we will not be able to rent a car until the following morning, we need to be in Le Havre rather than one of the outlying towns. I'd like a recommendation. The twobest-looking places online appear to be the Pasino and the Mercure at the Basin. Which is the nicer of the two? Are there others directly in Le Havre that would be better?

Carl

1 Answer Jun 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    • Renting a car on a Sunday

by cl3150 Online Now May 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I am looking for a car rental agency in Le Havre where I can rent a car on a Sunday, and return it to Paris the following Thursday. I do not have the option to change either the day or the week or the necessity of returning the car to Paris, so please don't suggest making changes.

So far, I can't find any agency open on a Sunday. We arrive early Sunday morning from a cruise and have obligations that require us to drive elsewhere that morning.

All practical solutions are welcome.

8 Answers May 30, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    • Le Havre to WW II sites and Mont St. Michelle

by Kaesebier Online Now Aug 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM

We are terminating a cruise in Le Havre. We would like to go to the WW II normandy sites the day we arrive and then to Mont St. Michelle the next morning. We plan to stay the night somewhere and then take a train to Paris at the end of the second day. Would we be better off to stay in Caen or Bayeux and how would we get there from Le Havre. Thanks, Carol

6 Answers Aug 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM
    • minibus with driver at Le Havre?

by debbieO Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 9:07 AM

I am looking for a minibus with driver for group of 10 people to tour Normandy coastline for approx 9-10 hours. We will arrive Le Havre in September by cruise ship. Since there is an 85 years old lady in the group, I think a minibus with driver would be the most practical way to go. Anybody know companies offer such service in the area?

4 Answers Jun 15, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    • from le havre to rouen by train/bus

by fuzzyfl Online Now Jan 30, 2010 at 8:40 AM

arriving in le havre on a cruise ship. want to get to rouen the least expensive way possible. heard there is a train. how far from the port, how long does it take and how much does it cost? maybe a bus?
      thanks to all for any answers.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM
    • Le Havre Railroad Station

by genol Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Is it possible to safely leave several fairly large pieces of luggage at the station for a few hours while waiting for a train to Paris? Is there a check room? Are there large lockers that might be used? Can a passenger check luggage and have it loaded or available for a train leaving within up to 2-3 hours or less?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM
    • LeHavre to Omaha Beach

by heimer Online Now May 22, 2009 at 4:56 PM

We will be arriving in LeHavre on a cruise ship and I have arranged a rental car when we get there. Information about where to pick up the car relative to where we arrive is very sparse, along with what to expect in the way of tolls and traffic between the two locations. We have about 8 hours to complete our roundtrip journey with our main interest being Omaha Beach and the American cemetary. We are senior citizens. Are we making a mistake?

Thank you

2 Answers May 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM
    • can we get a taxi from the cruise port to sightsee in honfleur?

by fuzzyfl Online Now Mar 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM

we will be in le havre in may and would like to know if there are taxis at the cruise port that will take us on a sightseeing trip to honfleur, and what they might charge?
      is there anywhere we can walk from the port to sightsee? any info would be greatly appreciated.
      thanks.
      fuzzyfl

5 Answers Mar 17, 2009 at 5:13 AM
    • karousel35's Profile Photo

Digital photo kiosks for public use - or suggests how to handle this situation

by karousel35 Online Now Aug 18, 2007 at 4:33 AM

Our trip to France is coming up fast and we are trying to keep from purchasing too many extra memory cards for our digital cameras. Does anyone know in the Normandie area if there are digital photo kiosks available for public use? We would like to every day or so go in an download our photos and have them put onto CD's for easy transport home.
      Thank you for your time -
      Karousel35 (Lois)

5 Answers Aug 22, 2007 at 8:46 AM
    • Anyone already used LD Lines for crossing Portsmouth Le Havre?

by AlinePG Online Now Jan 21, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Been travelling down to take overnight ferry Portsmouth Le Havre for a few years now but P&O have closed their lines and LD Lines sound good - cheaper - on paper but who has crossed with them and can anyone tell me whether the experience was positive or negative? Grateful for any input as I want to book sometime soon.
      Ta
      AlinePG

1 Answer Sep 16, 2006 at 10:25 AM