Le Havre

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rolling tabacco

Cherbourg 9 hours ago

which is the best and nearist place to buy CHEAP Goldern Virginia rolling tobbaco please?
      In Cherbourg

more
    • May Day 2014

Cherbourg Apr 22, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Will the supermarkets be closed for the holiday on Thursday May 1st?

more
    • BillyA12's Profile Photo

transportation

Bayeux Mar 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Is it possible take cab or bus to to STE Merle Eglise and UTah from Bayeux. I am doing a tour afternoon of omaha I am getting there early like to see these sights on my own

more
    • DDay souvenir

Bayeux Apr 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM

i was in a small shop in Bayeux and purchased a little glass jar with a cork lid. It had a metal plate on the front that said D-Day, June 6, 1944 and had an imprint of the allied flags. I used it for sand that i brought home from Omaha beach. I want more jars and can't find one online. HELP!!!

more
    • Train from CDG airport to Bayeaux

Bayeux Apr 9, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Can you tell me the best way to get from CDG airport to Bayeaux. I do not wish to hire a car.

more
    • paris to bayeaux

Bayeux Apr 20, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Does anyone know if there is a shuttle or reasonable way to get from orly airport to Bayeaux? Thanks

more
    • Dropping car off in Bayeux or Caen

Bayeux Apr 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM

We will be driving in Normandy starting from Giverny and ending up in Bayeux. I want to drop the car off in Bayeux and take the train to Paris where we will be staying for 3 nights. The question is can we drop the car off in Bayeux and get a direct train to Paris? I was told Caen would be better since it had more direct trains to Paris but also was told that dropping a car off in Caen can be a nightmare. Can someone advise. Thank You.

more
    • travel from Paris to Bayeux

Bayeux Apr 1, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I have a family of six from Canada that would like to do the Normandy and surrounding war sites. They do not want to take the train from Paris. Can you recommend a car/van service that would pick them up in Paris?

more
    • Cherbourg Easter

Cherbourg Apr 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM

What's open this Easter Sunday

more
    • Driving and winter temps

Vimoutiers Mar 28, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi there

We were thinking of spending Christmas in this area and was wondering what the weather was like there in December. Also, is it compulsory to have snow chains in France in the winter?

Panty other information would be gratefully received.

Angela

more
    • Getting to Caen airport

Caen Apr 3, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Hello. I was wondering if there was any way to get to and from the airport from Caen city centre apart from a taxi or car (will have no driver)? Many thanks for your help :)

more
    • Must sees in Le Havre area

by Beajac Online Now Aug 18, 2009 at 12:19 PM

My husband and I will be in Le Havre on Sept 6. Is it easy to get a taxi to Honfleur? We only have one day in the area, and Honfleur sounded like a lovely town. Or---is there another place we should travel to? Any advice would be appreciated. We will also be in Cherbourg the following day, Any suggestions for there would be appreciated as well.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2009 at 4:57 AM
    • Cruise Ship to CHG Airport

by pebblecreek Online Now Dec 10, 2008 at 6:04 PM

I'm hoping someone can help us. We will be taking a Viking Cruise from Paris to LeHavre. What would be the most economical as well as quickest way to return to the airport as we have a 5pm flight to Naples. I'm hoping that the train station is within a short cab ride, am I correct? Thank you.

2 Answers Dec 11, 2008 at 5:23 AM
    • tdaydesign's Profile Photo

Best way to Paris

by tdaydesign Online Now Jan 18, 2008 at 5:31 PM

We will be arriving aboard a ship in April and would like to go to Paris. What is the best way and how long is the trip? I've read posts about the train and strikes, how reliable are the trains? Is there a tour company that will pick up at the ship to go to Paris and isn't priced out of sight? Thanks for any help!!

5 Answers Jan 19, 2008 at 10:30 PM
    • Hoorgi's Profile Photo

Diving within 100km of Saint Valerie En Caux

by Hoorgi Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 5:46 AM

I would like to participate in a dive between 28 and 31 August, anywhere within 100 km of the above town. Can anyone help? I am a sports diver, with a little knowledge of pigeon french. Here goes, ahem...

Je voudrais faire sub aqua, vers le 28 jusqu'a le 31 Auot, quelque location(?) moins de 100km de la ville la. Est-ce quelq'un peut m'aider?

Paul

• wstours's Profile Photo

How can cyclists get over the Seine from Hornfleur?

by wstours Online Now Nov 13, 2005 at 5:16 AM

I am leading a group of cyclists to Paris following the Seine and want to cross one of the famous bridges. (Normandie or Tancarville)
      Can anyone tell me whether either of these bridges has a cycle lane?

Ken Wilkie

3 Answers Nov 13, 2005 at 1:06 PM
    • gracebay's Profile Photo

Transportation to CDG

by gracebay Online Now Aug 28, 2005 at 7:40 AM

I am looking for a way to get to Charles de Galle airport from Le Havre. If I leave Le Havre at 7am, would I be able to get to the airport by 12:00?

1 Answer Aug 28, 2005 at 7:54 AM
    • seagoingJLW's Profile Photo

Best Way to Honfleur

by seagoingJLW Online Now May 27, 2005 at 7:28 AM

What is the best way to get to Honfleur from the cruise port in Le Havre?

Joan

1 Answer May 27, 2005 at 12:11 PM
    • swamom's Profile Photo

Luggage Storage at Cruise ship port

by swamom Online Now May 3, 2005 at 8:24 AM

I have another question about Le Havre. I received so many wonderful responses to previous questions I want to try again.
      We will be arriving in Le Havre early morning to go on a Baltic cruise. We will have 3 rolling suitcases, but don't want to haul them around all day. We can board the cruise ship early afternoon. Does anyone know where we can store our luggage? Thank you, Toni

• What is the best way to go to Paris from Le Havre round trip in 11 hours

by Doratw Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 6:50 PM

I am taking a Western Europe cruise to Rome in September with other 3 family members. The ship stops at Le Havre for 11 hours. I was told it takes more than 3 hours from Le Havre to Paris. Is it worth to visit Paris with such a short time? Any advice? are there local tour guides at the port? how much do they charge?

4 Answers Jun 6, 2004 at 11:17 PM
    • Motorcycle rental in Le Havre

by laurapie Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 8:26 PM

Any advice on where/how to rent a motorcycle, motorbike or skooter in Le Havre? Would apreciate any help!