Le Cap d'Agde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Souvenir shops

Collioure Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hi, Can anyone please advise of any souvenir shops I could contact please in Collioure? My 7 year old son on our recent holiday bought a little snow globe Collioure and Argeles and has treasured it. However, it has just been dropped and smashed and he is devastated. I would really like to know if I contact any of the shops there to perhaps buy a new on online or over the telephone and have posted. Any help please with this? Thank you. Sharon

more
    • Is there a large supermarket near the train station?

Perpignan Nov 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hello, I am thinking of starying near the train station in Perpignan and would like to know if there is a Lidl or other supermarket in that area? Also, how long is it to walk to the city centre and as, I want to visit near the University area what bus should I get? Finally is the public transport expensive, perhaps I could get 5 day bus pass? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Pearl cottages Cap d'agde

by kentfield Online Now Nov 19, 2014 at 7:28 AM

My wife and i went to Cap d'Agde this summer in July and had a fantastic time. We went to the beach everyday, restaurants like Waiki beach for lunch, the Sun Beach bar for drinks as well as the foam parties. We also enjoyed the clubs like Glamour and Tantra at night. However we stayed in a town near Cap d'agde because we thought that staying in Cap dAgde might be too intense for the entire vacation. We were wrong. We want to go back in 2015 but this time stay in the naturist village. We heard the Pearl cottages are really nice. Does anyone know these cottages ?

• Getting around with in the city gates of cap d'agde

by mrlane Online Now Sep 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM

In the Naturism Quarter is in the northeast section of town.is there public or private taxi service?
      Is walking the only way to get around ? Does it feel like the long city blocks of New York City.
      Thank you

2 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 2:43 AM
    • Entertainment

by bonnybluebellrona Online Now Aug 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Which is the best restaurant in Cap D'Agde for good food and entertainment.

1 Answer Aug 31, 2014 at 2:55 AM
    • Travelling to Le Cap d'Agde in October, looking for advice on accommodation and eating

by melbourne_tourist Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Hi, we are travelling to Le Cap d'Agde at the end of September and start of October this year (2014).

Many places are closed I'm told? But what advice can people give us on accommodation - we are considering Oz'Inn, but they have told me they are "textile" and we cannot be nude all the time there (which we would prefer). Is this really true? There doesn't appear to be many other hotel type accommodation available?

And for shopping and restaurants - will there be places still open in October in Le Cap d'Agde, or will we have to go to another town for meals?

We are going to be there from the 29th September to the 9th October, in case anyone else wants to make contact.

8 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 6:23 PM
    • Never been there before. Visiting on 25/09/2014. Looking for fun people

by tourDeEuro Online Now Jun 20, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Hey, we 3 straight mates (age 26, 30 & 32) from Uk, USA & Australia are visiting Cap-d'Agde for the first time. We will be there only for a day as we are driving to Italy/Swiss etc. We are 3 fun loving guys and want to see what goes down at Cap-d'Agde. If you are fun loving girl/lady (s) and looking for some fun, may be you are the one we are looking for. ;)

We are not sure where to stay. We don't really want to spend money on luxury hotels etc since its just for a night. Has anyone got any suggestion?

If you have an house/flat with an empty room where you can accommodate us for the night, we will be very grateful. In return, we will definitely entertain you ;)

2 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 9:16 AM
    • How to rent a car in Cap D'Agde this weekend?!

by vfisher Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I got a train ticket all the way to Agde, but now realize there are few, if any rental car agencies there. The two I found online seem to have defunct phone numbers. ouicar.fr seemed like a good idea, but their web site died yesterday. Anyone know of a reliable rental car company there? I might also like to rent a scooter, if no car is available. Anyone know of scooter rentals?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    • Best way to get around

by beanyboy Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 12:45 PM

We have never visited before without our own car.
      This year we will be without our car.

How do others get around who fly or use train. Is it best to hire a car and is that tricky with insurances and things or as someone suggested...use Taxis which I would have thought is equally expensive.

any advice would be really appreciated.

10 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    • Biarritz to Cap d'agde

by leanne363 Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Hi, does anyone know how to get from Biarritz to Cap d'agde? Thank you

4 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 11:43 AM
    • vecation in 13/08/2014 until 20/08/2014

by starb Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Hello everyone,

we are a couple good looking aged 39/43 on vacation at Cap D'agde between the dates 13/08/2014- 20/08/2014

we advocacy at Héliopolis part "D" apartment of two rooms with two beds draws, looking to share apartment with another couple share the cost of the apartment. Be happy to receive the response
      Thank you and a pleasant vacation for everyone.

our mail : bravid@yes.co.il

5 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM
    • Agde train station

by PhilCraggs Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi, we are arriving in Agde by TGV, are taxi's outside or do we need to pre book, we need to get to Marseillan Plage, regards, Phil

3 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 5:46 AM
    • Le Cap d'Agde July 2014

by AndyKent Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi All
      We are a nudist couple 50/45 planning to stay 2 week, 12th July 2014 to 26th July 2014 at Héliopolis Block O.
      1. Have anybody stayed at Héliopolis Block O, is it close to all the club action?
      2. Will this dates in July be a perfect time to go to Cap d' Adge?
      3. Will there be a lot of people, especially in the clubs?
      4. We really want to spice up our sex live, we are nudist but completely new to the swinging lifestyle and want to explore the swinging side on our holiday.
      5. Do you think 2 weeks stay is too long?

Awaiting your honest opinion!!!

6 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 7:34 PM
    • Cap d'Agde Accommodation Needed

by AndyKent Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi,

We are a nudist couple 45 and 40 planning our first trip to Cap D’Agde end of July 2014 for 1 week. We need a nice modern place to stay - not too expensive, middle range.

1. JdE and JdeB looks very good but are just too expensive for us.

2. We need accommodation of a good decent size and right in the middle of the action. Nicely furnished, that offers modern kitchen facilities for self catering. If possible we want a spacious one bedroom separate from the main living area, with queen or king size bed, not (a pull down bed or sleeper couch), and with a balcony with sun beds on the balconies.

3. Where do you recommend is the best place to stay at Cap d'Agde France and if possible prices.

Have a sunny day

Andy

3 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • Any reasonable hotels for "Couples-Adults only"

by lovingcoupleinsd Online Now Aug 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Are there any "adults only-Couples only hotels in the area that are reasonably priced ?

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    • Looking for for the best place to stay at Le cap d'Agde France going in my Ferrari from England

by Ellott Online Now Jun 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi Nice Guy Looking for the best place to stay at Le cap d'Agde France going in my Ferrari from England

1 Answer Jun 19, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    • We are two meeting in Cap d'agde

by amslopogus Online Now May 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi all,
      We are couple planning to meet in Cap d'agde in July 3rd or 4th week. I am looking for advice in finding cheap accomodation possibilities. It is fine if we need to sleep a bit outside of the nudist area. Anyone?

3 Answers May 13, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    • TonyMe's Profile Photo

OK for naturist couple with a child? Where abouts can you go around naked?

by TonyMe Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Hi,

I would love to spend 2 weeks at Cap d'Adge. I have two questions:

1) We are not into swingers lifestyle etc. We would like to go there just enjoying being naked. And we will be there with or 1 year old son. However, I am hearing a lot of "public sex" etc. Is that really the case?

2) Where about, in Cap d'Adge, can you go around naked? You can say "all of it", but I am trying to figure it out in terms of actual Google Map boundaries... can somebody help?

Thank you!

9 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 5:44 AM
    • Driving from Calais to Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy Online Now Jun 1, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Has anyone got any thoughts on an 80 year old driving from Calais to Cap d'Agde.

Qui c'est moi ! I might add that I have done it for 15 years. Am an Associate Member of the IAM and have ben accident free for as long as I can remember.....but because someone has mentioned that they think I'm too old, it has given me seeds of doubt but nothing more I feel, than a bit of psychological loss of nerve which I am hoping will be supported out there by anyone suitably enlightned and who would care to give me their views.

Thanks in advance

10 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • Our first Visit to Cap

by gocrazy Online Now Jan 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Me and my wife are planning to travel to Cap for the first time during the end of June. We have heard a lot but not sure what really to expect. Few informations that will surely help us plan the trip better are:

1. Is June end the best time to visit?
      2. We wish to experience swinger lifestyle for the first time and also experience a naughty naked lifestyle... where will be the best place to stay within decent budget accommodation?
      3. We have heard that single guys may pose a threat in security aspects... is it true?
      4. Is it safe to roam around in nude in Cap and also in the beach?
      5. Is it safe to explore sex on beach?
      6. What are the best places to explore swinging lifestyle in Cap?

There are so many more questions we have in mind... but these may help as starters to plan the trip. We truly want to make it a memorable one for both of us.

1 Answer Jun 25, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    • September 2011 Visit

by D&S Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Hi guys, we are coming over to Cap d'Agde for 2 weeks on the 3rd September, we were hoping to find a few members making the pilgrimage and want to chat, maybe exchange views and meet whilst there. Any hints, helps or ideas would be gratefully accepted..

Hugs D&S x

5 Answers Aug 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM
    • Nightlife in cup d'agde

by yuval6910 Online Now Jun 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Hi all
      I am coming to cup d'agde on july 14 for a week . this is my first time for me
      I have a several questions:

1.I"m a single , Is swingers clubs allowed to enter as asingle?Is all the swingers clubs are for couples only?

2.Night clubs-which are the best night clubs in the area for singles(Dance-bar)
      Thanks

Yuval

• WIFI access

by KarenHewitt Online Now May 30, 2011 at 1:05 AM

My daughter needs to take an online couse while the family is on holiday. Are there any WIFI spots near the Mail de Rochelonge? Its a long walk into Centre Port each day!

Merci

• 1st time Nudist!

by funexplorer Online Now May 2, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Hi there, my wife and I are both 35 and planning to visit the naturist side of Cap D'agde the 2nd July, 2011. We are new to the nudist thing but curious to explore the fun adult side of the holiday experience and are quite voyeuristic (if thats a word!)
      We are finding it very difficult to find some accommodation and would appreciate some direction. We are coming for 1 week and our budget is approx 600 euros for the week. Do you think we would be able to have just as much fun if we stayed outside of the village and just bought a week pass? Or would it be better to stay in the village?

Looking forward to some feedback.

Thanks

13 Answers Jul 14, 2012 at 9:34 AM
    • Cap D’Agde we want some adult fun time!!!!

by AndyKent Online Now Feb 25, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Hi,

We are a South African nudist couple 45 and 40 planning our first trip to Cap D’Agde arriving 2th July 2011 and departure 16th July 2011. We need a nice modern place to stay - not too expensive, middle range, as we do not have kids- we want some adult fun time!!!! Can you please help?

1. We would like to rent accommodation that has a more adult party atmosphere. JdE and JdeB look good but are just too expensive for us. What about Port Nature?

2. We need superior accommodation of a good decent size and right in the middle of the action. Nicely furnished, that offers modern kitchen facilities for self catering. If possible we want a spacious one bedroom separate from the main living area, with queen or king size bed, not (a pull down bed), and with a balcony that face the sun with sun beds on the balconies.

Have a wonderful and successful day

Andre

2 Answers Feb 26, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    • Beaches

by welovefrance Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Please can anyone tell me if there are now any beaches around agde around that allow dogs in peak season?

• Buses from Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy Online Now Oct 30, 2009 at 8:47 AM

We are thinking going to Cap D'Agde by train this year.

Can anyone tell me : what are the buses like to get around to differnet places for instance from Cap d'Agde to Sete, to Agde, to Beziers etc etc.

Thanks

8 Answers Mar 6, 2010 at 2:51 AM
    • Late October Opportunities

by mdwjew Online Now Jul 25, 2009 at 5:13 PM

My fiancee and I are planning to spend part of our honeymoon in the Cap d'Agde area toward the end of October. In doing my research, I discovered a great deal of information about the Naturist Quarter which has interested us both.

The only thing I haven't been able to determine is if the quarter is accessible at the time we wish to go. Is it too cold to enjoy the nudist experience in October? Is the quarter even accessible during the last week of October? Are the clubs open at that time?

Any feedback that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 26, 2009 at 12:05 PM
    • Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Should anyone be looking in this early , I would be grateful for any information
      you might have about any buses running from Cap d'Agde to Agde in particular and Sete.

Where would I be able to obtain timetables and fares please.

Thank you in advance

4 Answers May 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM
    • Le Cap Agathois Campsite

by Melissam78 Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 6:02 AM

Hi, possibly looking to stay for 12 nights at Camping Le Cap Agathois in August has anyone stayed there before I can't find any online reviews.

Honest opinons much appreciated.

• JanatKings's Profile Photo

Visiting in September

by JanatKings Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 9:50 AM

We are in Cap d'Agde for a week from 1 September this year and one of our number is a real sun-lover and is hoping for a tan. What is the weather like at that time of the year? Also, we want to visit Agde itself, Beziers and Montpellier while we are there. Will we need a car or can we get to all of them on public transport?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2011 at 1:50 PM
    • Best Eating places in Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy Online Now Jan 31, 2008 at 8:54 AM

I'm back again and seeking answers if available.

If there is anyone looking in that IS'NT A NUDIE ie, NOT of the naturist persuasion AND likes to eat out in the Town/Harbour Area of Cap d'Agde I would appreciate it if you could give us a recommendation or 6.

Or for that matter any where in the area such as the Rochelongue or Port Ambonne
      etc etc anywhere off of the naturist quarter.

A couple of good restaurant recommendations would be much appreciated

6 Answers Dec 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM