I am having a hard time trying to find a apartment with in the Naturist section
There are so many streets and different local names. when you ask the
rental agent or owner it takes almost 48 hrs to get a email reply. then you
find out the place is not within the city limits. Is there a map or list of streets
for Cap D'agde Thank you for any info
want to visit cap d'agde in February is any wild parties for cupls?
My wife and i went to Cap d'Agde this summer in July and had a fantastic time. We went to the beach everyday, restaurants like Waiki beach for lunch, the Sun Beach bar for drinks as well as the foam parties. We also enjoyed the clubs like Glamour and Tantra at night. However we stayed in a town near Cap d'agde because we thought that staying in Cap dAgde might be too intense for the entire vacation. We were wrong. We want to go back in 2015 but this time stay in the naturist village. We heard the Pearl cottages are really nice. Does anyone know these cottages ?
In the Naturism Quarter is in the northeast section of town.is there public or private taxi service?
Is walking the only way to get around ? Does it feel like the long city blocks of New York City.
Which is the best restaurant in Cap D'Agde for good food and entertainment.
Hi, we are travelling to Le Cap d'Agde at the end of September and start of October this year (2014).
Many places are closed I'm told? But what advice can people give us on accommodation - we are considering Oz'Inn, but they have told me they are "textile" and we cannot be nude all the time there (which we would prefer). Is this really true? There doesn't appear to be many other hotel type accommodation available?
And for shopping and restaurants - will there be places still open in October in Le Cap d'Agde, or will we have to go to another town for meals?
We are going to be there from the 29th September to the 9th October, in case anyone else wants to make contact.
Hey, we 3 straight mates (age 26, 30 & 32) from Uk, USA & Australia are visiting Cap-d'Agde for the first time. We will be there only for a day as we are driving to Italy/Swiss etc. We are 3 fun loving guys and want to see what goes down at Cap-d'Agde. If you are fun loving girl/lady (s) and looking for some fun, may be you are the one we are looking for. ;)
We are not sure where to stay. We don't really want to spend money on luxury hotels etc since its just for a night. Has anyone got any suggestion?
If you have an house/flat with an empty room where you can accommodate us for the night, we will be very grateful. In return, we will definitely entertain you ;)
I got a train ticket all the way to Agde, but now realize there are few, if any rental car agencies there. The two I found online seem to have defunct phone numbers. ouicar.fr seemed like a good idea, but their web site died yesterday. Anyone know of a reliable rental car company there? I might also like to rent a scooter, if no car is available. Anyone know of scooter rentals?
We have never visited before without our own car.
This year we will be without our car.
How do others get around who fly or use train. Is it best to hire a car and is that tricky with insurances and things or as someone suggested...use Taxis which I would have thought is equally expensive.
any advice would be really appreciated.
Hi, does anyone know how to get from Biarritz to Cap d'agde? Thank you
we are a couple good looking aged 39/43 on vacation at Cap D'agde between the dates 13/08/2014- 20/08/2014
we advocacy at Héliopolis part "D" apartment of two rooms with two beds draws, looking to share apartment with another couple share the cost of the apartment. Be happy to receive the response
Thank you and a pleasant vacation for everyone.
our mail : email@example.com
Hi, we are arriving in Agde by TGV, are taxi's outside or do we need to pre book, we need to get to Marseillan Plage, regards, Phil
We are a nudist couple 50/45 planning to stay 2 week, 12th July 2014 to 26th July 2014 at Héliopolis Block O.
1. Have anybody stayed at Héliopolis Block O, is it close to all the club action?
2. Will this dates in July be a perfect time to go to Cap d' Adge?
3. Will there be a lot of people, especially in the clubs?
4. We really want to spice up our sex live, we are nudist but completely new to the swinging lifestyle and want to explore the swinging side on our holiday.
5. Do you think 2 weeks stay is too long?
Awaiting your honest opinion!!!
We are a nudist couple 45 and 40 planning our first trip to Cap D’Agde end of July 2014 for 1 week. We need a nice modern place to stay - not too expensive, middle range.
1. JdE and JdeB looks very good but are just too expensive for us.
2. We need accommodation of a good decent size and right in the middle of the action. Nicely furnished, that offers modern kitchen facilities for self catering. If possible we want a spacious one bedroom separate from the main living area, with queen or king size bed, not (a pull down bed or sleeper couch), and with a balcony with sun beds on the balconies.
3. Where do you recommend is the best place to stay at Cap d'Agde France and if possible prices.
Have a sunny day
Are there any "adults only-Couples only hotels in the area that are reasonably priced ?
Hi Nice Guy Looking for the best place to stay at Le cap d'Agde France going in my Ferrari from England
We are couple planning to meet in Cap d'agde in July 3rd or 4th week. I am looking for advice in finding cheap accomodation possibilities. It is fine if we need to sleep a bit outside of the nudist area. Anyone?
I would love to spend 2 weeks at Cap d'Adge. I have two questions:
1) We are not into swingers lifestyle etc. We would like to go there just enjoying being naked. And we will be there with or 1 year old son. However, I am hearing a lot of "public sex" etc. Is that really the case?
2) Where about, in Cap d'Adge, can you go around naked? You can say "all of it", but I am trying to figure it out in terms of actual Google Map boundaries... can somebody help?
Has anyone got any thoughts on an 80 year old driving from Calais to Cap d'Agde.
Qui c'est moi ! I might add that I have done it for 15 years. Am an Associate Member of the IAM and have ben accident free for as long as I can remember.....but because someone has mentioned that they think I'm too old, it has given me seeds of doubt but nothing more I feel, than a bit of psychological loss of nerve which I am hoping will be supported out there by anyone suitably enlightned and who would care to give me their views.
Thanks in advance
Me and my wife are planning to travel to Cap for the first time during the end of June. We have heard a lot but not sure what really to expect. Few informations that will surely help us plan the trip better are:
1. Is June end the best time to visit?
2. We wish to experience swinger lifestyle for the first time and also experience a naughty naked lifestyle... where will be the best place to stay within decent budget accommodation?
3. We have heard that single guys may pose a threat in security aspects... is it true?
4. Is it safe to roam around in nude in Cap and also in the beach?
5. Is it safe to explore sex on beach?
6. What are the best places to explore swinging lifestyle in Cap?
There are so many more questions we have in mind... but these may help as starters to plan the trip. We truly want to make it a memorable one for both of us.
Hi guys, we are coming over to Cap d'Agde for 2 weeks on the 3rd September, we were hoping to find a few members making the pilgrimage and want to chat, maybe exchange views and meet whilst there. Any hints, helps or ideas would be gratefully accepted..
Hugs D&S x
I am coming to cup d'agde on july 14 for a week . this is my first time for me
I have a several questions:
1.I"m a single , Is swingers clubs allowed to enter as asingle?Is all the swingers clubs are for couples only?
2.Night clubs-which are the best night clubs in the area for singles(Dance-bar)
My daughter needs to take an online couse while the family is on holiday. Are there any WIFI spots near the Mail de Rochelonge? Its a long walk into Centre Port each day!
Hi there, my wife and I are both 35 and planning to visit the naturist side of Cap D'agde the 2nd July, 2011. We are new to the nudist thing but curious to explore the fun adult side of the holiday experience and are quite voyeuristic (if thats a word!)
We are finding it very difficult to find some accommodation and would appreciate some direction. We are coming for 1 week and our budget is approx 600 euros for the week. Do you think we would be able to have just as much fun if we stayed outside of the village and just bought a week pass? Or would it be better to stay in the village?
Looking forward to some feedback.
We are a South African nudist couple 45 and 40 planning our first trip to Cap D’Agde arriving 2th July 2011 and departure 16th July 2011. We need a nice modern place to stay - not too expensive, middle range, as we do not have kids- we want some adult fun time!!!! Can you please help?
1. We would like to rent accommodation that has a more adult party atmosphere. JdE and JdeB look good but are just too expensive for us. What about Port Nature?
2. We need superior accommodation of a good decent size and right in the middle of the action. Nicely furnished, that offers modern kitchen facilities for self catering. If possible we want a spacious one bedroom separate from the main living area, with queen or king size bed, not (a pull down bed), and with a balcony that face the sun with sun beds on the balconies.
Have a wonderful and successful day
Please can anyone tell me if there are now any beaches around agde around that allow dogs in peak season?
We are thinking going to Cap D'Agde by train this year.
Can anyone tell me : what are the buses like to get around to differnet places for instance from Cap d'Agde to Sete, to Agde, to Beziers etc etc.
My fiancee and I are planning to spend part of our honeymoon in the Cap d'Agde area toward the end of October. In doing my research, I discovered a great deal of information about the Naturist Quarter which has interested us both.
The only thing I haven't been able to determine is if the quarter is accessible at the time we wish to go. Is it too cold to enjoy the nudist experience in October? Is the quarter even accessible during the last week of October? Are the clubs open at that time?
Any feedback that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.
Should anyone be looking in this early , I would be grateful for any information
you might have about any buses running from Cap d'Agde to Agde in particular and Sete.
Where would I be able to obtain timetables and fares please.
Thank you in advance
Hi, possibly looking to stay for 12 nights at Camping Le Cap Agathois in August has anyone stayed there before I can't find any online reviews.
Honest opinons much appreciated.