Le Cap d'Agde Travel Answers

change location

Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Should anyone be looking in this early , I would be grateful for any information
you might have about any buses running from Cap d'Agde to Agde in particular and Sete.

Where would I be able to obtain timetables and fares please.

Thank you in advance

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by puerto_lover Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Buses from Le Cp d'agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Thanks very much P...L.... That is just what I wanted. Albeit for last year but I know now where to get it from, when this years Timetables are published.

Thanks again , I really am very much obliged.

cheers

by AngLangS Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Don't be concerned about the comments about Cap D'agde being a nudist resort.

The nudist area is quite separate from the other part of Cap D'Agde.

You cannot "accidentally" wander into the nudist area - even the beaches are separate.

of course many of the women sunbathe topless on the beach - but it is no different from other French beach resorts.

We have been going as a family to Cap D'Agde for 16 years and you just don't happen to come across naked people!

by beanyboy Online Now May 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Sorry about the delay in responding to you guys. Yeah , we have been to Cap d'Agde for some years now and no , have never ever been to the Nudist part or anywhere near it.If I ever felt inclined (which I won't) at my age I would have to have a good ironing to get the wrinkles out before I dared to show any flesh , so to speak.

The idea of asking about the buses was that , in all these years that we've been going we have used the car, but there is gonna come a time when the drive going down there will be too long , so it will be train to and from and buses when we are there.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines