Le Cap d'Agde Travel Answers

change location

ATM's in Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 25, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Realising that this Forum is'nt the most popular as far as multi-readership is concerned I hope that someone who knows the area of Cap d'Agde can answer this question.

Does anyone know the Rochelongue very well? If so where is the ATM that is supposed to be located there. I have been there a few times but I'm blowed if I know where it is. But I will need it this year , so if anyone can help, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: ATM's in Cap d'Agde

by ATLC Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 1:15 AM

Well, I did read your post. Anyone opening the Europe forum will find all questions about all locations in Europe.

Why not ask the accommodation where you're staying?

List of banks in Cap d'Agde:
    capdagde.com/banques_change-...

ATM = Distributeur automatique de billets

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: ATM's in Cap d'Agde

by beanyboy Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 3:00 AM

Hi ATLC thanks for coming back on this one . Its good to see that someone does read this from time to time.

I have often gotten on to the site that you suggest.Unfortunately it only gives Banks in Agde but not Cap d'Agde. As you can see it gives the Post Office and the 'ol Bureau of Exchange.

You get more info by looking at the Cap D'Agde Town Map as to what Banks are
    there. I have been going to Cap dAgde for hols for the past 10 years or so and often visit the Rochelongue but as I said in my original post , I can't for the life of me think of a Bank and certainly not an ATM there.

I put the reason down to the fact that I have never really looked up to now 'cos I have never needed one there.But this year I want to take Debit Cards etc and could do with a local ATM.

Where we stay have no similar knowledge for the same reason ie have had no need.

My motive for this post was merely to ask if there was anyone who had been to the Rochelongue and had occasion either to get cash out of an ATM there or even a Bank ( if the ATM is located at the bank).

again thanks anyway for your interest.

Best regards

• ATLC's Profile Photo

by ATLC Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 3:15 AM

Hi there,
    well, France is not a backward country and ATM's are abundant. So I'm assuming there are plenty of them around even where you're visiting.
    It probably pays to e-mail your accommodation or the tourist office to ask if you want to know beforehand.

I've never been to Cap d'Agde, even though I know France well :-)
    Hope you have fun.

• ATLC's Profile Photo

by ATLC Online Now Dec 28, 2007 at 7:11 AM

It would be a good idea if you put this information on your Cap d'Agde travel page. That way it won't get lost and more people might read it.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines