Le Bois de Cise

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The earliest bus to Corsica Ferries in Bastia

Bastia 26 minutes ago

I will be traveling to Italy, and would like to know if anyone knows what website to visit for info on the local buses here in Bastia, or if anyone knows the hours of the local buses here in Bastia (I live by Furiani village). Thank you so much :-)

more
    • Traffic Lights

Paris 1 hours ago

We have just got back from Paris...we had an hotel close to the fabulous Eiffel Tower. Do people know how to drive over there? We had our hearts in our mouths every time we had to step onto a crossing with a green man showing and it was worse where the crossing wasn't light controlled where we assumed we had the right of way but most of the time the traffic didn't give way. What are the laws and does anyone take any notice of them?

more
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Lyon Restaurants Open on Mondays

Lyon 11 hours ago

I am looking for a restaurant for lunch in the Notre-Dame de Fourvière area that will me open on Mondays. Somewhere that does not require a reservation.

more
    • alihan23's Profile Photo

restaurants

Bonifacio Jul 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM

where to eat in Bonifacio? Lunch and dinner

more
    • looking for a travel partner who is driving

Taizé Jul 7, 2014 at 9:05 AM

is there anyone travelling to Taize by car on weekend the 19th July.
      Flexible with dates, to travel either thursday or friday

more
    • Carcassonne to Homps

Carcassonne Jul 7, 2014 at 7:56 AM

6 adults with baggage need to get from Carcassonne to Homps on a Saturday. Detailed info (name of taxi services or train/bus services) especially helpful. Thanks so much
      Anne

more
    • Taxis at night

Hossegor Jul 7, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi, will be staying in Capbreton late August and will want to go out in Hossegor - is it safe to assume we will find taxis at the end of a night out?

Thanks
      C

more
    • Transportation

Rosenwiller Jul 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM

What public transportation is available from the Strasbourg train station to Rosenwiller

more
    • TGV-angouleme-parking

Angoulême Jul 5, 2014 at 2:53 AM

we take the TGV sunday and want to get to Angouleme by car. Does anyone know a cheap park-possibilety for ca. 14 days?

more
    • Shore Exhursion at La Seyne Sur Mer on August 19?

Toulon Jul 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM

The cruise ship is going to port at La Seyne Sur Mer 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on August 19. We are not sure whether we should visit Toulon (e.g. cable car ride and swim at the beach) or visit Bandol and Sanary Sur Mer. My teenage child would certainly love to have a swim for a couple of hours at a lovely beach. Any suggestions? If it is the latter, please provide travel information from La Seyne Sur Mer to Bandol and Sanary Sur Mer. Is it easy to take a cab from ther back to the port and how much would that cost?

more
    • Practical advice needed for lyon,france

Lyon Jun 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I am coming to lyon france from clermont ferrand with a baby in a stroller. I have no transport on my own and will depend on local lyon transport. Can any1 advice how should i plan my day as I have to return to clermont ferrand by evening. I don't wish to go to museums or anything related to art as I have limited international history knowledge. I just have one day so I wanted someone to help.
      thanx

more
    • Fiching - aller à la pêche

Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Jun 30, 2014 at 3:32 AM

What are the fishing possibilities in the region?
      We are a family of four members from Finland and going to stay a week at the camping site Les pêcheurs 19th - 26th July.

Merci pour votre réponse en anglais ou fr

more
    • Angouleme for bastille day

Angoulême Jun 29, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, I'm planning a trip to France in July. Is Angouleme a good place to be for Bastille Day? I'm trying to choose between Angouleme and Bordeaux - can anyone tell me what to expect? Will there be festivities during the day on 14 July? Or is it mainly in the evening with fireworks?
      Thank you, Yvette

more
    • rent studio

Lille Jun 25, 2014 at 3:02 PM

hi, im gona start in august college in lille and i need to rent a studio for 4 months. Can you help me where can a look for apartment close to vauban st, lille centre, or places close to this ones. What papers an international student need for rent apartment etc???

thks!!

more
    • Uneven doors in Viviers

Viviers Jun 16, 2014 at 12:43 AM

What is the reason for the different sized doors in one of the old homes in Viviers

more
    • Fun excursion for 8 young adult travelers

Nancy Jun 13, 2014 at 8:31 AM

We will be traveling as missionaries in the Nancy area (8 young adults) and are hoping for ideas for a memorable day of liesure, fun, adventure at a reasonable price.

Thank you!

more
    • Bus Travel to Morlaix

Roscoff Yesterday

What are the times of the 52B bus to Morlaix?

more
    • Sea Fishing Possibilty at Bacares ?

Le Barcarès Jul 7, 2014 at 1:27 PM

can you hire boats to go sea fishng ?

more
    • Trains from Tours

Chenonceau Jul 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Which station in Tours do trains depart from to Chenonceaux?

more
    • Hypermarkets or large supermarkets

Bonifacio Jul 4, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hi can anyone suggest where near Figari airport or Bonifacio we can find a large (ideally hyper) supermarket? We went a few years ago and spent a lot of money in local small supermarkets.
      Also are the large supermarkets closed on sundays?

more
    • Quick help for my tour to lyon

Lyon Jul 3, 2014 at 1:01 AM

In lyon I wish to just visit Parc de la tete d'or and the presquile(walk by lake and view nature). I will be coming from clermont ferrand..so just wanted to check if these two places are doable in 4 hours to 6 hours?

It would also be great if someone could tell me the route to all these places via public transport. finding someone to speak in english seems tough here don't know about there.

more
    • Nice Airport to Biot

Biot Jul 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Which is the best public transport route ?

more
    • travel queries

Beussent Jul 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Can you get to Beussent by public transport from Boulogne-Sur-Mer?

more
    • nearest station(from clermont ferrand) to heart of city of lyon to see the river

Lyon Jun 30, 2014 at 1:42 AM

nearest station(from clermont ferrand) to heart of city of lyon to see the river

more
    • frygtloes's Profile Photo

Lyon to st ambroix

France Jun 29, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Hello all. Im flying Into Lyon with my 4 year old ón the10 th of june. We land around noon.
      We are going to st ambroix. Can anyone Tel mé how to Reach there? Im confused by the websites. I dont have driving licens so cant rent a car.
      We have the option to stay in Lyon the first Night if ist beter leasing early next morning.
      I hope someone Can help us.
      Thank you.
      Or if anyone is going by car betwen 10 to 13 july we Can split the Cost:)
      Happy summer all!

more