change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• we135b's Profile Photo

Five days in Athens

Athens Yesterday

I'm ending a cruise in Athens next August 2016 and am planning to stay four or five days there afterwards. My initial impression is that the tourist attractions in Athens are few. What are the must see tourist attractions? I like to stay at hotels that are centrally located. Is there a city center per se in Athens that would be the best location? Alternatively, I wouldn't mind staying in a resort type of environment. Any recommendations for that? Or would it make sense to jump on a boat to one of the islands? This will be for my wedding anniversary so something nice is preferred. I'm not too concerned about cost. My wife and I like culture and hiking.

• About komboloi

Athens Yesterday

Can someone tell me where have many Komboloi i can choose, and what's regular price of komboloi? Thanks

• night life

Athens Nov 20, 2015 at 5:51 AM

can i find night club every night in Athens in the month of Nov ? and at witch place exactly in Athens? and where can find easy ladys company to enjoy ,i will come from Crete , on 24 Nov ,thanks in advance

• footstool's Profile Photo

Anafiotakis, Athens

Athens Nov 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Has anyone stayed in this area? Or recommend an out of the way, off the beaten path hotel or B&B? We'll be there in the middle of January. Thanks!

• Sounio Cap

by rafayloli Online Now Mar 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM

How can we get from Lavrio to Sounio ? Bus, taxi? How much does it cost?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 11:29 PM
    • Hotel in central Lavrio

by Jon_Kleiser Online Now May 8, 2010 at 12:13 AM

We would like a double room in a hotel in central Lavrio for one night, from 13 to 14 May. Are there any hotels, or alternatives, in central Lavrio?
      Jon Kleiser, Norway

4 Answers May 10, 2010 at 7:57 AM
    • Where can i find an accomodation?

by alex63 Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 11:32 AM

I will do a training period in lavrio from april to july, in a company name pyrogenesis and i am looking for an accomodation, no too expensive of course, cause i still have a student status. do you know where can i find an accomodation?
      What about the city?is it young city, tourist city...?

1 Answer Jan 16, 2007 at 3:19 PM