Laura

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aurora Alice Springs

Australia Mar 26, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Any recommendations / comments for Aurora Alice Springs. Thanks . Tourer 2

more
    • tiwi islands

Darwin Mar 5, 2015 at 9:07 PM

Has anyone done the Tiwi Islands tour by ferry from Darwin? Would you recommend?

thanks

more
    • Phone Service

Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Mar 2, 2015 at 2:43 PM

Do you know how vodaphone service is?
      Thanks

more
    • Mispelt Middle Name

Brisbane Mar 23, 2015 at 12:57 AM

I am worried as "lastminuteflights"  have mispelt my friends middle name (they missed out an "A" "Christian" instead of "Christiaan") My travel agent says I have to cancel the ticket & re-purchase another, as they cant change the name details due to Cathay Pacifics policy. Only thing is if I have to do that same ticket is now over $400 dearer, as this is Cathay Pacific's policy they say.

I contacted Cathay Pacific direct who said the travel agent has to make the name change, so don't know what to do now. They say we won't be able to travel unless another ticket is purchased, what do I do? I can't see why they just can't add an "A" onto their computer file. Will we still be able to fly with this mispelt name?

more
    • Spirit of Tasmania

Tasmania Mar 19, 2015 at 9:34 PM

has any one used "Travel with a Cause" to book trip to Tasmania

more
    • Melbourne-Taipei-Seol-Tokyo-London

Australia Mar 13, 2015 at 6:57 PM

Hi Guys, I am planning to travel on after World Cup, to the cities above and go back to London. Which is a logical (and practical) flight route to save money?

more
    • Moving to perth

Perth Mar 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Hi everyone

I'm moving to Perth from northern Ontario Canada on April the 8th for work. I'm looking some good restaurants, fun things to do and the car scene! I'm moving alone so any information would be appreciated.
      Thanks!

more
    • ACCCOMODATION

Darwin Mar 5, 2015 at 9:03 PM

Looking for reasonably priced accomodation in Darwin, preferable self contained. THANKS

more
    • visit perth to travel and find work

Perth Mar 18, 2015 at 1:54 AM

I everyone,i m a portuguese citizen and i would like to go to perth to travel around and, if possible, to find work.do you know if there any place where i can stay? A family ... i don't know.thanks for your help.teresa

more
    • 2 days in Darwin

Darwin Mar 15, 2015 at 4:38 AM

We arrive in Darwin on a Sunday afternoon and leave on the Ghan on Wednesday what would be the best things to do in this short time span

more
    • scooter, transport, brisbane, melbourne, sydney

Brisbane Mar 8, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Hi does anyone know if you can legally drive a 50cc moped in Australia with a UK provisional drivers licence? I know you can in England but not sure about over there.

more
    • PLS HELP ME!!!

Perth Mar 3, 2015 at 5:15 AM

HI, my name is Fion from Malaysia...

I am planning a budget backpack trip to Perth on 18/8/15 till 29/8/15 by myself alone...

I already list down the place i want to visit...but i am facing some problem such as the sequences of the places because i am not very clear about the geography of perth. i also facing the transportation problem too...may somebody give me some suggestion?

PERTH TRIP ( 18/8/15-30/8/15)

Perth to Fremantle ( by

• Fremantle market

• Western Australian Maritime Museum

• Fremantle Markets

• Fremantle's Fishing Boat Harbour

• Stay 1 night

Perth to Pinnacles

• Yanchep National Park

• Pinnacles Desert

• Lancelin

• Wildflowers

• Day trip and find a local tour

Perth to ROTTNEST

• Quokkas

• Little Salmon Bay

• Oliver Hill Gun and Tunnel Tour

• Little Parakeet Bay

• Stay 1 night

Perth to Mandurah

• Mandurah Art Gallery

• See dolphins

• Dunsborough and Yallingup artists

• Margaret River artists

• Busselton Jetty

• 2 nights

Perth to ALBANY, DENMARK & WALPOLE

• Torndirrup National Park

• Whale watching

• Great Southern wineries

• William Bay National Park

• Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk ( $15)

• 4 days

Perth City

• Perth Cultural Centre

• Northbridge Piazza

• Perth Lanes

• Kings Park

• 4 days

BUDGETS

AUD1500
      problems to solve

1. how should i arrange the sequences of the city

2. the transportation with the lowest cost

Thanks a lot!!!!

more
    • uk to melbourne

Melbourne Mar 18, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Hi there Im 33 and my husband is 36 we have an 11 year old son his 12 September can anybody tell me what year he will be in for Feb 2016? I'm confused thankyou..
      Also I've been looking at the areas my husband will be working in the CBD and doesnt wanna commute no more than 30 mins but I want to.be walking distance to a good school I've been looking at camberwell hawthorn, carton does any body have views of the schools or areas? They all seem so lovely and the schools all look good to.. Help :)
      Also ideally I'd like a house to rent with a garden in not sure this effects the areas.. And my budget would be $2500 a month max 2/3 bedrooms is this possible am I looking at more money? Or less?
      Thankyou so much clare ;)

more
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

Moving to Sydney this Saturday

Sydney Mar 3, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Hey! Just wondering if you can give me some general tips for Sydney. I'll be moving there from New Zealand for work (I am originally from the Philippines). My work place is in Chatswood and I'm moving alone this Saturday staying in a hotel for 2 weeks. After few days, my partner will follow. Would appreciate if you can give me tips on how to be economical in Sydney- transportation, food, travel, etc. I still have no friends in Australia and if any of you would like to meet up, give me a message too!

Thank you so much!

Your new expat friend,

Haydee

more
    • Driving in Febuary

Melbourne Yesterday

I am planning to come to Melbourne next Febuary and hire car for around 10 days......I have noted from the weather reports that there may be one or two days of very hot weather...also there may be one or two days of torrential rain and flooding.......Any views on this for the greater Melbourne area,is the flooding as bad as it appears in reports and if so..any areas to be avoided?

Thanks Geoff

Hong Kong

more
    • Melbourne (after a business trip)

Melbourne Mar 19, 2015 at 5:44 AM

Hi there,

I'm thinking of visiting Melbourne after a business trip in Sydney. But I'm still indecisive on whether or not to stay in Sydney, head to Brisbane or Melbourne. I would like to get a few ideas of what Melbourne has to offer (comparing to other cities in Australia).

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
      Tum, from Thailand

more
    • A place to stay near Melbourne Cricket Ground

Melbourne Mar 12, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Hi Guys, Can you suggest or lead me to find a decent place to stay near the World Cup Cricket venue?
      My budget is 40 - 60 AUD. Thanks for your time.

more
    • Planning a DIY trip from Melbourne CBD to the Dandenongs

Belgrave Mar 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM

Hi! I would really love to plan a day trip to Dandenongs but using public transportation. From Melbourne CBD, I will take the train to Belgrave and then ride the Puffing Billy.

Any help in where I should get off or back on if I was interested in also checking out:
      - Sherbrooke Forest Walk (doesn't have to be the entire thing but a portion of it)
      - check out a town, walk around and try some Devonshire tea
      - how to head back to Melbourne CBD easiest/cheapest without having to backtrack everything?

A step by step complete with the rides I need to catch would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I know that tour operators offer this but if there is an option to do it on my own I always enjoy to do so.

If I get of the Puffing Billy at one stop to look around can I get back on it and continue on to the end of the line? Or does that mean another ticket?

Thank you!!

more
    • What does Grafton Need?

Grafton Mar 19, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Sometimes when you live in a place you become blind to what it has to offer. Then I thought who better to ask than people who see this town with fresh eyes! So.... I'm looking for ideas on what Grafton could offer but currently doesn't like services, entertainment, café, restaurant, bar, drink, retail, nightlife, things that might interest older or younger people. Any suggestions?

more
    • jenzie's Profile Photo

Is it safe to travel alone?

Australia Mar 22, 2015 at 3:22 AM

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a great day.
      I am considering about heading to Australia for a solo trip, is it safe? (I'm a Singaporean) I have several options in mind, Sydney/Perth/Melbourne. Also, I kinda suck at directions... :p

Looking forward to the response(s)!

J

more