Laughlin Travel Answers

change location

motels in Laughlin

by Alfredjos. Online Now Feb 29, 2004 at 11:43 AM

Can anyone help me with this specific question? Are there any additional hotels/motels in Laughlin other than those regularly promoted. I was thinking of Motel 6 etc.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Austra's Profile Photo

Re: motels in Laughlin

by Austra Online Now Feb 29, 2004 at 6:54 PM

You can try the River Palm's starting at 19.00USD per night. There are no Motel 6's in Laughlin Good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nevadagrif's Profile Photo

RE: motels in Laughlin

by nevadagrif Online Now Mar 12, 2005 at 6:51 AM

There are some across the river in Bullhead, Az. Check that out.

• RE: motels in Laughlin

by TravMaster Online Now Apr 23, 2005 at 8:40 PM

I wouldn't worry about trying to get a cheap Hotel. We just returned from Laughlin (our first trip). ALL of the hotels are cheap and trashy. This is a location where the dregs of the earth go. We stayed at the Flamingo top floor with a river view. We considered this to one step above a old 6 motel if that's what you like. If this is you idea of fun have at it!

• RE: RE: motels in Laughlin

by BonnieL Online Now Jan 9, 2006 at 9:40 AM

I am insulted - degrading people who go to Laughlin. I've been going 3-4 times a year since 1993. We don't need your likes in Laughlin, stay away if you don't like it, but don't put other people down. RUDE!!!

• nevadagrif's Profile Photo

RE: RE: motels in Laughlin

by nevadagrif Online Now May 11, 2006 at 12:59 PM

TravMaster is obviously a fool! I live in Laughlin. I have a Ph.D. in Nuclear Medicine and retired making in excess of four hundred thousand dollars a year. I have travelled all over the world and decided to retire in Laughlin. I guess I must be one of the folks this genius is talking about. Just answer one question for me TravMaster, "Are you by chance from California?"

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines