nitelife/entertainment

by joannek15 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 1:28 PM

can any1 tell me if the nitelife/entertainment in laughglin is anygood

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Johnny_CA's Profile Photo

Re: nitelife/entertainment

by Johnny_CA Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 2:00 PM

joan, i hope you're referring to laughlin, nevada? i haven't been to laughlin in years and when i was there, i was too busy losing my shirt at the tables than partying. i can tell you a little about the people that visit laughlin. they tend to be more retirees and the pace is much much slower than it is in vegas. hope that gives you an idea but anytime you throw in gambling, drinking and guys and girls, there's gotta be some entertainment going on. if not, vegas is only an hr drive away.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: nitelife/entertainment

by joannek15 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 2:01 PM

hiya i am goin there with my partner we r both 30

Re: Re: nitelife/entertainment

by Johnny_CA Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 2:04 PM

a lot of people go to laughlin for the lake there...fishing, boating, etc. and gambling/nightlife may be secondary. vegas is so close, it's an easy trip.

• Re: Re: nitelife/entertainment

by joannek15 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 2:07 PM

i am from the uk it is my 1st time in usa i am also going for the experiences

Re: Re: nitelife/entertainment

by Johnny_CA Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 2:16 PM

i hope you get to see more of the usa than laughlin. like i said earlier, vegas is an hr away and los angeles is about a 5 drive away. if you do drive to l.a. you'll pass a town called barstow where you can go shopping at what we call outlet factories where everything is cheaper than what you would find in the big cities and they're all name brand stores. you'll definitely need a car in l.a. to see the sites. public transportation is non-existent or is very poor. enjoy your travels in the u.s.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines