Las Vegas Travel Answers

change location
lisa18752003's Profile Photo

Designer outlet North or South

by lisa18752003 Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me which outlet is better, the North or South factory outlet? And also how to get there? Im looking for a Michael Kors bag and watch, not sure if i'm best to just go to the store in Caesars? Been to some outlets before and they have been a bit of a let down so looking for some advise first so i dont have a wasted journey.

thanks for your help :)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

Re: Designer outlet North or South

by bocmaxima Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 6:20 AM

It depends on where you're staying. The North one is off of Las Vegas Boulevard, just west of Downtown. The South one is on Las Vegas Boulevard at the intersection with Warm Springs Road.

If you're taking a bus, you can take the Strip-Downtown Express (SDX) south almost to its end and reach the South one. For the North one, you can take the same bus north to its end, or you can catch the Centennial Express (CX) at Spring Mountain Road & Las Vegas Boulevard and reach it. From around mid-Strip, I would expect about 45 minutes transit time one-way. The SDX is also a very crowded bus, particularly in the evening.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Yaqui's Profile Photo

Re: Designer outlet North or South

by Yaqui Online Now Mar 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM

There is a Michael Kors store (874-1955) at the Fashion Outlets in Primm Nevada. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas • I-15 at Exit 1 in Primm, NV • 32100 Las Vegas Blvd. South • Primm, NV 89019
    fashionoutletlasvegas.com/di...

I hope this helps. I've stopped here quite a few times and found they had good prices in most their stores.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines