Las Tablas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Food - water - Meds and Money

Bocas del Toro Yesterday

Can anyone suggest good restaurants/food in Bocas or Near Red Frog Resort? Ones posted are old.
      Is it safe to drink water? Or should we only drink bottled water? Brand?
      Do I need to do the meds for Malaria?
      Cash or Traveler Checks?

Thank you!!!

• place to stay in Bocas for snorkeling

Panama Oct 2, 2015 at 1:55 PM

In Bocas Oct 18-22 and will be taking our own gear. Any recommendations for a good place to stay where I can snorkel right from the property? I'll go for so much longer than my wife so I don't really want to have to take a tour or a boat everytime. It would be cool if a place had (or rented) kayaks to get to a nearby snorkel location too. I was looking at the Orange House for example, but that is on Saigon Bay and that does not seem ideal to snorkel from. I also don't really want to be too far from night time in Bocas Town for eating and drinks but certain don't want to hear it when trying to get our old bones to sleep either :)

• Tocumen to Albrook

Panama Sep 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM

We are coming in on a Thursday flight on Copa to Tocumen. Supposed to arrive at 2. Would we have time to make it over to Albrook to catch the 3:30 flight to Bocas or is that too tight? Not sure if 1 1/2 hours is enough time to deplane, get bags, Immigration, customs and get to Albrook (what is trafic like at the time of day?

Thanks in advance-

• Bus to Las Tablas

by shoesrock Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 6:20 PM

We are landing at Panama City and staying in Las Tablas, I read taking the bus is a good way to travel. Can someone tell
      me where we can get the bus, as well as if there is one stop in Las Tablas.

3 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 3:18 PM
    • fish market in las tablas

by anita53 Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM

what time fish market opens in las tablas

• fish market in las tablas

by anita53 Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM

What time opens fish market on sunday in las tablas

• JoanR57's Profile Photo

Living The Dream

by JoanR57 Online Now May 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Myself and a friend are planning a winter away from the cold North Atlantic . We are looking at renting a 2 bedroom house / apt near the beach and within walking distance of markets , bars and restaurants from Nov 1- May 1.
      Would Uverito Beach, Los Santos area be a good choice?
      Do you have any names of rental agencies ? We are using Craigs List.
      Thanks so much for your time - Joan

1 Answer Nov 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM
    • Living in Las Tablas

by trlaight Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 7:32 AM

I am interested in retiring to this area and would like to know more about the cost of living, rentals, etc. Any information would be helpful.

1 Answer Feb 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    • renting info

by eagleeye33 Online Now Jun 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM

pls tell me the cost of monthly rent in las tablas-also the cost of a flight to las tablas-from south florida

1 Answer Feb 11, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    • Contact Info for Rincon de Faro

by LauraAlex Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Can someone please send me contact information for Rincon de Faro? We stopped there last year, but have lost the contact info and I would like to take a bus load of family out there during the next couple of weeks. Your help would be appreciated! Laura

1 Answer Nov 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM