change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jroreynolds's Profile Photo

Image of the black Madonna

La Alberca 7 hours ago

Where can I find a reasonably priced image of the black Madonna in la Alberca that is not on a postcard or ceramic? Thanks sooooo much!
      James

more
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

bus tour companies from madrid

Segovia Jun 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Though I usually hate the organized bus tours to places of interest, I´m finding that time constraints and burnout are forcing me to utilize this service from Madrid. Does anyone know of a good company that goes to Avila-Segovia in one day trip? Thanks for helping.

more
    • Burgos as a base

Burgos Jun 14, 2014 at 12:08 AM

We want to rent an apartment for a month in northern Spain.  Is Burgos a good option? We are interested in walks and bike rides with interesting architecture and scenery, good food and relaxing lifestyle. 

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Round trip Madrid - Salamanca

Salamanca Jun 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Hi all:
      I did get most info from previously posted Qs here, very helpful, as always. Still need you to specify - one post stated that BUS is cheaper, more scenic and easy to get to the center. Sounds very good, but please tell me - from what station in Madrid do I take bus to Salamanca? What Metro station is the closest? How LONG is bus ride vs AVE train and REGULAR TRAIN?? Please compare prices for bus, AVE, and regular train. From what RAILROAD station in Madrid do I go to Salamanca? Thank you very much.

more