Las Galletas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tejeda in December

Tejeda Mar 8, 2015 at 6:27 AM

Thinking of renting a villa over christmas this year. Has anybody had experience of Tejeda in December? Is it windy? Do you think we will be able to get provisions if arriving on christmas eve? what is the wine like?

more
    • 2 full days / 3 nights - Do I need a car?

Isla de Gran Canaria Mar 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Hi,

I'll be going to Gran Canaria over Easter. I'll stay at the Melia in San Agustin.

I will probably spend most of my time by the pool or at the beach, perhaps going out for lunch, dinner and/or after dinner. I'm not sure if I'll do any trips to other parts of the island.

Do you think I should rent a car? I can get one from the airport for about 100 euros.

How much would I spend for a taxi trip from the hotel to, let's say, restaurant and bars in Maspalomas or Playa del Ingles? Considering I may have a drink or two, I'd probably take a taxi at night anyway.

more
    • ticket shops

Maspalomas Mar 5, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Are there "ticket shops" in maspalomas where you can arrange excursions to places like palmitos park and angry birds activity park where they arrange to pick you up from where you are staying???

more
    • cost of 200 Benson & Hedges Cigarettes Lanzarote

Isla de Lanzarote Mar 26, 2015 at 5:12 AM

Can you tell me what the current price of 200 Benson Hedges Cigarettes in Playa Blanca please

more
    • Las Galletas

by travlerlimerick Online Now Sep 28, 2008 at 10:44 PM

I am thinking about a holiday here from 21 Feb 2009 what can I expect in terms of weather and local amenities etc . The holiday will be self catering.

1 Answer Sep 29, 2008 at 4:09 AM