change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Socorro Apr 19, 2014 at 12:13 PM

hi!
      does exist a bus from El paso to Socorro, or Ciudad juarez to Socorro?
      i looking for a bus in greyhound but only have from El paso to Albuquerque.

more
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

Roswell Apr 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

more
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

Taos Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • VISITING LAS CRUCES THIS SPRING.......

by Rosie60 Online Now Feb 22, 2007 at 6:13 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Las Cruces and the surrounding areas this spring. We currently reside in the northern part of Pa. Our visit is for a vacation and also to look over the area in thoughts of relocating there sometime in the next several years. I am somewhatdisappointed by some of the comments that I have read on this web site about the area from rich retirees moving to the area and real estate has inflated as a result. Also the temps go to 115? I live in a small town now, which we really like. I don't need all that "fluffy" night life stuff, did it all when we was young. Oh, also that if one is not mexican, you could feel out of place. We visited the northern part of new mexico 25 years ago, and at that time we really liked it, but it appears to be getting overcrowed there, too. We want quiet, healthy, warm and peaceful. Perhaps you all might have a better recommendation. We are average americans, husband retired, me still working. Would most likely rent a house or apartment till we get our bearings then consider purchasing a property. Pa has high taxes which is killling us. ANy help is appreciated. Rosie

1 Answer Feb 24, 2007 at 11:47 AM
    • Seasonal Rental Properties?

by xcoasty Online Now Feb 8, 2007 at 10:37 AM

We're thinking of Wintering in Las Cruces next year.
      Are there any adult communities that offer apartment, townhouse, studio rentals on a monthly basis that are completely furnished?
      Possibly with weekly housekeeping?
      Thanks,
      Ron

• nvholst's Profile Photo

The Lundeen Inn of the Arts--nice?

by nvholst Online Now May 30, 2005 at 5:26 AM

Is this a nice place to stay? Planning a trip to Las Cruces in October & a search for B&Bs turned up the Lundeen and TRH Smith Mansion, but it seems to have gone out of business!

5 Answers Apr 26, 2006 at 9:08 AM
    • Moving to Las Cruses

by SunnyJo Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 9:20 AM

Hello Everyone! I need information, any and all opinions on Las Cruses or Deming area. We are moving and trying to decide if Renting before buying would be the way to go. We plan a vacation around Memorial Day to look see. My husband is retired and I will be working, so am interested in areas close enough the commute isn't a killer. Thank you for your help.

1 Answer Jan 8, 2005 at 9:24 AM
    • Las Cruces, NM weather

by azteck Online Now Dec 22, 2002 at 12:28 PM

What is the hottest temperature in Las Cruces, NM in the summer time?

3 Answers Dec 23, 2002 at 4:38 AM