change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jacobsenmarilyn's Profile Photo

larvik to sandifjord airport?

by jacobsenmarilyn Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What is the best way to travel from Larvik to Sandifjord Airport? I have no reservations to do that but will be in Larvik to visit where my grandparents were from in early 1900's. I speak no Norwegian but trying to learn some words before travel in mid May 2014, Advice needed please!

more
    • jacobsenmarilyn's Profile Photo

larvik to sandifjord airport?

by jacobsenmarilyn Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What is the best way to travel from Larvik to Sandifjord Airport? I have no reservations to do that but will be in Larvik to visit where my grandparents were from in early 1900's. I speak no Norwegian but trying to learn some words before travel in mid May 2014, Advice needed please!

2 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 5:32 AM
    • cheeleongs's Profile Photo

Jetty in Larvik

by cheeleongs Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM

HI there,

I am going to hike to Kjerag this coming August. My initial plan was to go to Stavanger from Oslo and then take a ferry to Lysebotn upon arriving in Stavanger. Unfortunately, i was told no ferry service wil be offered during August period and going to Lysebotn from Larvik by ferry is the only alternative for independent traveller.

So, i would love to inquiry on the name of jetty in Larvik where ferry service to Lysebotn is offered. On top of that, how far is that jetty from Larvik train station?

I really hope you guys can help me to solve these problem. I have planned this trip for abt 2 months but nothing useful is found.

Lastly, thanks in advance. Your help will definitely liven up my trip in Norway! and i love Norway so much !

Thanks and Regards,
      CheeLeong Sim

3 Answers Jun 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM
    • Marpessa's Profile Photo

Oslo-Larvik

by Marpessa Online Now Jan 28, 2004 at 9:49 PM

How long does it take to get to Larvik from the airport in Oslo? Thanks :)

2 Answers Jun 7, 2005 at 6:05 PM